3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Somber_69 14.11.19 01:24 pm

Russian localization (Watch_Dogs)

Who localizes Watch Dogs in Russia?
212 Comments
Sort by:
E
EugeneGoryachev 14.11.19

As recently revealed, Ubisoft has changed the localizer for his next hit WATCH DOGS from 1C-Softklab private Logrus. Perhaps this company is more comfortable with them.

Logrus is one of the leading companies in the localization and publishing of computer games in Russia. Company Logrus translated into Russian language for about two hundred games, among which the most famous projects of the first category, among which are Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.

Localization still remains full. Keeping fingers crossed and hope for a quality translation!

T
Turgor 14.11.19

Can anyone for sure is if I buy dogcow the incentive for pre-order here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/243470

I have Russian language will be in the game? And what about the Russian on the game page word..

6us3k 14.11.19

Turgor
You are so lazy to read the forums carefully and you're too lazy to use Google, th?
Will. Russian and text and voice.. no matter where you bought and how.

T
Turgor 14.11.19

6us3k
Thank you for your answer and spitting.

C
Cezar_ 14.11.19

Hello! the good news localizer Logrus here is a list of games that it localized http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Логрус_(company)

t
theme11471 14.11.19

Uncle Peter for a bottle of vodka also.

Paetamu опRть of будNм naslajdatsa such lokalizacia.

t
tor1210 14.11.19

new drive or beech.
Akella is in ruins
almost 2 years already hasn't published anything.

e
emi_ 14.11.19

Note! In steam I see this warning: game bought in your area will be available ONLY in Russian language! I think CIS too :) - learn Russian, gentlemen!

I
Igor_Kholupko 14.11.19

emi_
Better buy the Uplay shop there is Deluxe 26,99 dollars, and in ordinary Steam is 59,99.
But Uplay is also written language: Russian

T
TIGERblacK 14.11.19

Igor_Kholupko
and in ordinary Steam is 59,99.
Who from Russia, the incentive that it will be cheaper. In Belarus and Ukraine with American prices.

C
Ctakan 14.11.19

TIGERblacK
It in Belarus and Ukraine with American prices.

At us with you prices never American. The only thing that is in dollars.

Far Cry 3
UA

USA

GRID 2
UA

USA

T
TIGERblacK 14.11.19

Stakan [nickname already in use]
And I meant that for me to buy Watch Dogs the incentive was $ 60, and for the Russian 800R, norm? Expensive generally. There are normal prices, but some games fall for $59.99.

C
Ctakan 14.11.19

TIGERblacK
Mainly because comes only from Judeo-developers like Activision and Ubisoft, which equate to us prices for their products to American/European.

C
Camper88 14.11.19

Stakan [nickname already in use]
these prices puts Toko steam since no actual divisions in the regions.before Uplay worked in Russia and put prices on the American way all games are in Euros or dollars.last year they upgraded it and now it works in rubles and believes all CIS Countries as one Region, hence the price tag is exhibited close to Russian prices

K
KaiGrady 14.11.19

According to the office. information the game will translate Logrus...

E
Egor_777 14.11.19

animation
Logrus

A
Air Jordan888 14.11.19

Localizer-Russia-Logrus watch dogs 27 may 2014.

G
Garris1992 14.11.19

Game genre Open World so that the voice will remain as it is in all parts of the GTA but to be content with subtitles we will)

C
Camper88 14.11.19

Garris1992
the game is fully translated and the text and voice.

A
Air Jordan888 14.11.19

Camper88

He's from another planet:)