3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 14.11.19 01:25 pm

Watch_Dogs vs. GTA V (Watch_Dogs)

The previous part
================================================
Hmm... What else is art, man? Actually, following this logic, the developers of the Mass effect should be put for life, and Casey Hudson to shoot.

pavloalex
I was the second person who recognizes that dialogue with you is impossible.
The difference between the setting and concept I know but you don't. However, Google to help. ;)
On this and I am finished. It is impossible to have an honest and sincere argument... (C)
86 Comments
Sort by:
d
deIIis 14.11.19

Olly-alpha
Shoot Psaki and the world will be.USA mayhem.

p
pavloalex 14.11.19

Olly-alpha
It should be something to say? A SECOND person can't find a decent argument against my statements and....what must follow?
He apparently also is not based on their own gameplay, and on YouTube and the wiki.
Dialogue with you is finished, attempt to not answer on-topic and no answer to my above questions consider provocation.
p.s. the fact of the matter is that good from what I see, but do not understand.

d
deIIis 14.11.19

pavloalex
Are you a fan of GTA.

s
sima_the_best 14.11.19

ctrl_
Support your opinion mate, never could understand what these games are generally similar, except that they have the same open world...

p
pavloalex 14.11.19

deIIis
I'm a fan of the quality of execution, did not think that it is a common noun can be...
And even in comparison with GTA 4, and it what year?

and a little bit more with GTA 5

D
D.Artist 14.11.19

greenfox111
Where you came from and what I was on this forum about wrote and where? It was 100 years ago and up to 2 quite adequate commentary to the wishes of the game, where did you see that twisted his temple I do not know, throw proof that Lee or to blah-blah-blah'd?
About GTA, the feeling that you're just a hater, sane wrote nothing. 5 all is not as you describe, anyone out there who is, and the more their characters. Will not paint for the spoilers if you want, self esteem, better pass, because you have such an opinion, if you judge by the screenshots... a shame.
Never heard from the mouth of developers that they compare the game with GTA and want to overcome it. Enough speculation to spread.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-27-watch-dogs-boss-compares-its-chicago-map-to-gta5s-scale
Read the article personally by Jonathan Morin, lolka... no, well as you can blah-blah-blah and false speculation to build? Games are not that similar, They are generally lapped up entirely the concept of GTA, adding a smartphone... This is all despite the fact, as a developer brazenly lied to the audience (not the first time) palming off stump instead of the game, which was shown during the announcement and quickly decided to pre-order to go, R* is not so. Enough to post nonsense.

p
pavloalex 14.11.19

sima_the_best
...well, at least someone said about the same concept of games from clan we WD.
Already gratifying.

A
Anarhage 14.11.19

After the release of GTA 5 on PC and next-gen consoles , Watch dogs will be buried completely .

B
BEELINEUA 14.11.19

Denchik78322

ie after 5 years??

P
ProhozhuMimo 14.11.19

BEELINEUA

Ahaha) 5 years say?)
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gta_5_na_pc_anons_sostoyalsya-829368/

O
Ouside 14.11.19

WD merges with a Bang, no brainer, from yubisoft now only torrent edition, money they don't deserve

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 14.11.19

Are you talking about? Compare GTA 5 with Watch Dogs is like comparing TES with Skyrim Bound by Flame.

B
BEELINEUA 14.11.19

Prohormone

games love to move)

O
Ouside 14.11.19

BEELINEUA
What are you talking about then ?

B
BEELINEUA 14.11.19

Ouside

what's to understand?

P
ProhozhuMimo 14.11.19

BEELINEUA
Transfer transfer on console and PC? The game is already out, if you suddenly not in course.

d
deIIis 14.11.19

GTA-5 PC no. And its output appears are going to be moved at a later time.

d
deIIis 14.11.19

pavloalex
Calm down already, a fan of GTA.
GTA predlet soap fans do not understand.
GTA-3 was not rendering in the far distance, all was mush.
And no WD hookups -3.
Correct to compare WD-5 vs GTA-10.
PS: the Second video the author banned for embedding in third party sites.

g
greenfox111 14.11.19

D. Artist
How was the YMCA, and left them...
About GTA, the feeling that you're just a hater, sane wrote nothing. 5 all is not as you describe, anyone out there who is, and the more their characters. Will not paint for the spoilers if you want, self esteem, better pass, because you have such an opinion, if you judge by the screenshots... a shame.
As always read the posts. I said I was playing GTA 5 and I liked it, not more. I don't make speculation for the games not played, unlike you (because it seems to me that you have not played it, the game on YouTube doesn't count, by the way).
Read the article personally by Jonathan Morin, lolka... no, well as you can blah-blah-blah and false speculation to build? Games are not that similar, They are generally lapped up entirely the concept of GTA, adding a smartphone... This is all despite the fact, as a developer brazenly lied to the audience (not the first time) palming off stump instead of the game, which was shown during the announcement and quickly decided to pre-order to go, R* is not so. Enough to post nonsense.
One more...You even read the article fully, but not the title? Read. The only thing it says on GTA that Dog will not be airplanes, helicopters, like in GTA 5. And these phrases can be linked to the fact that the developers believe their game is better than GTA? You're still the same, I think that nobody can read.
the developer brazenly lied to the audience
Me personally - no cheated. (I have not invented a perfect game in the head, as some who are now crying here). You believe the advertising?
And there will be a sequel - burn has already started?

After the release of GTA 5 on PC and next-gen consoles , Watch dogs will be buried completely .
Of course, many will not pull.

123bandit123 14.11.19

GTA 5 will once again be game of the year, now only on PC and next-generation consoles, and Watch Dogs the most that can count the DISAPPOINTMENT of the YEAR!!!