3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklline66 20.12.21 01:07 am

Endings and non-linearity (SPOILER TERRITORY!) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I all understand that most of the people on the pg are free pirates, but those who bought the game live here and may have passed it. So this is the topic for them. Let's omit the true ending, because, as I understand it, it will be exactly the same, since we were shown both Snake with a small horn and a large one, depending on the passage of the game.
In this regard, I had several questions:
1) What elements determines how evil Snake will be?
2) Quiet. Is it possible to keep her on the team?
And one question, probably the most important question that concerns the plot of the subsequent parts:
From the ending it became clear that our Snake is a no-name doctor, to whom the horn flew, and who excelled the whole game, while the real one, smoking a cigar, drove off in triumph. That is, it turns out that Big Boss, whom Solid Snake killed in the first Metal Gear, and whose body was raped up to the fourth part, was the same phantom?
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
IrokeZZ 20.12.21

Aziflow also has a cut-scene where everything is explained!

A
Aziflow 20.12.21

Sumpory
This is not a bug, even in the manual in the collector's item such a feature is described http://s24.postimg.org/5fforercl/Quiet.jpg

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.21

Aziflow
It turns out that we throw out a whole piece of the plot, leaving her.

C
Crack 20.12.21

At the end of the game I got a task for 4 translators (what language did I use on autopilot) is this not for a quiet case?