3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 20.12.21 01:07 am

Public place

---
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
I directly see how your soul hurts for society. I didn’t let out a tear of emotion, but I resisted it.

7Rain7 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
Where did you see the law prohibiting you from speaking on your mobile or eating in public places in Russia? Or do you want to smoke and drink in a public place?

W
Wing42 20.12.21

7Rain7
Suddenly a person in life is guided by precepts and laws with an eye to “what will the neighbors or those around him think?”, Which oppresses him and, like rust, devours him from the inside. It makes no sense to enter into polemics with him, dissuading him that many prohibitions exist in his imagination only. The slave is happy with his prohibitions, he forges himself fetters and puts them on himself.

7Rain7 20.12.21

Wing42
Well, if you put the question this way, then yes, the author's life is pain.

W
Wing42 20.12.21

7Rain7 The
enlightened Buddha said that life is suffering, but there is a path.

7Rain7 20.12.21

Wing42
Then it's better to be enlightened Cattle)))

S
SАLEM 20.12.21

What do you mean Mother Russia crossed the road ??? The irony disappears only if the information concerns the infringement of the interests of the people themselves, a few "sacred cows" and bulls, who are allowed more than Jupiter. (nothing is true and everything is allowed) .. And on the street that you can not eat snickers, chips, drink coca-cola Go to a healthy diet .. -the sun, air and water are our best friends

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

you need to introduce correctional labor for any bunch in a public place, then there will be order, eh!

J
Jason_Voorhees 20.12.21

Write a borscht recipe

G
GDFrost1.4 20.12.21

Indeed, one shit is enough to rivet. Author, delete the topic.

W
Wing42 20.12.21

7Rain7
Your right.
-DENIMUSS -
"(nothing is true and everything is allowed)"
Well, well, I saw "everything is allowed."

7Rain7 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
3-4 so-called thieves will come up to you. Well, if not 5, then both will come up and politely leave.
In general, your mobile nafig did not give up to the so-called thieves. Well, the cops))). Well, what about the cops. Let them live. So they walk around like chmoshniki.

S
SАLEM 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
This means that the same people are behind the dollar exchange rate and fines. Not people, but a system of people. If you cannot change the system (but you cannot), then become a part of it .. Everyone wants to change, but at the same time envying that he is not near this feeder .. (The law of the jungle survives the strongest) ... a certain life status, it worries him that And on the street, that you can not eat snickers, chips, drink coca-cola, fines. but as soon as the status becomes a higher rank, you will forget about millions of little people with their problems. ((Because the problems of the Indians, no one (E). or share the rights. you see, you have the right to think, but forget about the astral). It’s good to have the right to think as you please

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

In America and Europe, public places are libraries, museums, cinemas, subways, public transport ... but the surrounding area and streets are not public places.
What then are they? Private property of pedestrians? Those. if you start brawling there, hooliganism is not incriminated)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
Nothing needs to be explained, much less to prove, just to give a specific definition. I repeat the questions:
What then are they? Private property of pedestrians?
PS Of course I was joking about hooliganism. About Drinking beer on the street, going to a savings bank ... I hope you too.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

On the way home I calmly eat my sneakers. No cop never came up to me because of this. Cops, over there, go fishing on the subway for black fish. They have my sneakers to the lantern. On the bus I repeatedly noticed drinking beer. Nobody and nothing to these people. does not speak.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
Well, and troubles

G
Garrus-1994 20.12.21

What is the problem then? The author has outlined everything here and sit here to disassemble. I never heard that it was impossible to eat sneakers on the street. Where did this come from? And most importantly, what is the essence of the topic, and what does the author want to hear from us, and in quality from me? Permits you to give chtol to use sneakers on the street? Or what? Or will he agree that this law is delusional, or vice versa?

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Mayamenstate
You won't get any intelligible answers ... no question, let's go.

If not, what right do you have to pass any laws there?
Well, next time, before adopting another ridiculous law, I will definitely listen to you and take into account all your wishes))

It's all the same to say, since the land in the flowerbed and on the collective farm field is the same, then why is the flower bed fenced with a curb, and the collective farm field - no?
Vegetable gardens +/- 100 -1000 hectares with a 3-meter concrete curb, I permit.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.21

Pasany, in short, I sit in a public toilet, I bought a subscription there with wax, I sit with wax, eat chips, I speak on my mobile phone, I drink cocoa cola. and then it was like this, someone from the neighbors' house, a police outfit called, they beat it more, they poured the cola, they took the cell phone out of the sartier and threw it away.
public place because, they said. the mower had to pay back the salaries.