3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth_Credocs 20.12.21 01:44 am

==== Favorite race. What is ??? ==== (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I am very interested to know who has the most favorite race in all episodes and KOTORs!
149 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breakwater 20.12.21

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vong
This is a link to the Wongs. They are the conquerors of the galaxy.

V
Vladir 20.12.21

so. remind who they are.
Southerners Wong appeared during the time of the New Republic.

s
scareproof 20.12.21

O. Well, yes. remembered. )))

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

Here are a couple more links to Yuuzhan Vong. They make it clear that this is the coolest race.

http://sweu.ru/Articles/Vong.htm
http://www.jedicode.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=51

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

They're not that cool. They piss me off terribly.

R
Revan 20.12.21

Quarrens are our local Cthulkhs, don't touch them))
And I also like twilekkas, kattaras, selkats and zabraks. And Jawas are funny. It is not in their honor, by chance, the javascript was named; -?

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

And I love Triani. Formally, they are cats that walk on two legs and can speak. Very flexible and resilient.

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

Angel_Trent,
I didn't say I love the Vong. They piss me off too. I hate them. But they're cool. And they must be reckoned with. My tongue won't turn to say that the Vong sucks. Because this suck can feed you out and force you to eternally devour your own organs, which will be constantly regenerated. I hate them deeply. But only they deserve to be distinguished.

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

Probably the word "like" is perceived differently among men and women.
For men it is equal to "respect" and among women it is equal to "love" :) Cool.

R
Revan 20.12.21

>>> Probably, men and women have different perceptions of the word "like". For men, it is equal to "respect"

Eh ... Seriously? .. I’m somehow wrong, you see. I do not associate the word "like" with "respect"))

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

Crevan
Feminine nature in you: P

R
Revan 20.12.21

Also me, a revelation)))

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

Perhaps I am not fallen. "Like" is not always equal to "respect." Often it's just "Like". And sometimes even "I Love". Even in men. It's just that in women it is usually "I Love". In short, it's difficult. :) I'm confused myself.

s
scareproof 20.12.21

"Crevan
There is a woman's nature in you: P" - bugagaga, Little Trent +1.

Hmm, strange. I like it - I like it. I love - I love it. And I respect - I respect it. Three words with different meanings ... How can they be compared?

By the way, I love = I like it - this is when you are 10 years old and you like some kind of boy / girl thread. Sometimes older)))

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

scareproof.
You have, say, a favorite actor and a favorite actress. Do you like them. But they are not the same thing. You respect a man and you might want to imitate him, but you love a woman a little and you might want to imitate him. you want a little. And the word is one. Actors are just an example. These can be real stories and characters from a book or a movie, or KotOR. We perceive the word "like" differently in different contexts.
But this is not the topic. I just can't understand what "favorite race" means to me.

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

At the age of 10, I did not use the term "like". The poor thing heard the word "love" and ... choked. ))))

s
scareproof 20.12.21

well, more details!

R
Revan 20.12.21

>>> You have, say, a favorite actor and a favorite actress. Do you like them. But they are not the same thing.
Again, I have the same thing))

>>> Little Trent +1.
"Baby" Trent, by the way, is older than you ;-)

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

well, more details!
How much more detailed? I pulled the guy into a corner. You men are so insecure ...: P

"Tiny" Trent, by the way, is older than you ;-)
Exactly: P

B
Breakwater 20.12.21

As for uncertainty, that's for sure :)) I probably did not know how to talk about love until I was 18. But now I got the most beautiful of all elven princesses and in 3 weeks she will become my wife. :))