3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Battlemage (Sacred Underworld)

the people who play for the battle mage-HERE! we will share our experience! By the way, who did the full set in the sacred?
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

At level 48, I pumped the ice ring to 32 ur urine all sorts of bastards with
practically no losses !!! Steering skill, who can say
which ability is the coolest to use?

And who found a mega sword ?? and then the skill was pumped with a sword, but a worthy weapon does not come across, maybe it was necessary to swing the possession of a weapon?

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

Well, actually, a magician with a sword, like an archer with a lance ..... I, for example, swing a fireball, an ice ring, a teleport and of course a treatment, but this is part of my skills. and I still have a fire-club on 28 level, and I myself am on the 40th ... and this is not the first time I pass the sacred. did you find the set?

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

but actually there are no swords for a magician, it seems. For example, I kill everything for magic: my staff knocks out 145, and fire magic adds + 95%! in general I adore the magic of fire ... here ...

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

and another question: what do you think is the best combo for a magician?

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

Well, actually, a magician with a sword, like an archer with a lance ..... well, from what?
it's just that the staff does not roll in close combat,
I swing everything that comes across (which is given and we take) and so I change wizards' skills that are
not related to a battle mage
only for a ring of ice. Seth, what is this?

The ring knocks me out about 950 and the sword is 500 and the impact speed is high.
Finally, I used the magic of fire from the beginning, but I got lucky with the ring at
once somewhere 4 skills and then switched to water magic 23 level
and the fire mage 13

I do not use combo practically (it takes too long to recover)
but in the arsenal there is, as well as fiery skin + vortex, etc.

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

It's boring to use magic alone, I like
to gather a bunch of enemies near me, put a ring on
and chop this pack to pieces, while not forgetting to rake the potion of
increasing the level!

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

yes-ah-ah-ah-ah, you glorious fellow! =)
but I am a purely devoted magician! =)
I have a staff-toko for magic, just the enemy does not reach me - he is mowing down with a fireball 30 level .... here. ... for a magician, in any case, a staff is better, anyone will tell you, or rather any magician ..... =) by the
way, SET is a set (clothes) for which a decent addition is given (which I don't know, always differently).

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

here's a very good combo:. + ice ring hellfire + + meteorites meteorites (! meteor rain 2 times)
och well decimated when the locomotive gathered ....

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

i> yes-ah-ah-ah, you are a nice fellow! =)
but I am a purely devoted magician! =) yes, you are also a cool pepper, I look at everyone
in the clan, like the clan from the PG is cool !! But I like to take off the heads with a sword
from my shoulders, it looks cool "there is no grunt with a sword and no head"

I have a toko staff for magic, just the enemy does not reach me - he cuts off a fireball 30 level ... here ... for a magician, in any case, a staff is better, anyone will tell you, or rather any magician ..... so it’s like a fireball,
but if a gang of vrazhin runs at you right away (there’s not a Baldurs gate
at any moment you cannot stop) and run,
and I turn on the ring, they become
inhibited and then I chop into pieces + the sword has a high impact speed (purely without magic) while they give me one blow, I have time for 2.5-3 (after all, the magician is fighting!)
And dragons and huge spiders can easily ring a ring in front of him,
he is on you, and you run in a circle until he dies!
But of course, for a magician, a staff is needed in theory, but I cooked it up in my own way.

here's a very good combo:. + ice ring hellfire + + meteorites meteorites (! meteor rain 2 times)
och well kositda not frail combo !! But that's why I stick
fiery skin + whirlwind, in fact it is also a ring, but kruche- ---------------------------- the whirlwind does little damage (it saves cool from the arrow), but in addition
to the fiery skin, the damage is not sickly , and even where not to move
this powerful environment with you! Only naturally, the vortex and the peel must be
pumped to the desired level, and then you can add meter and lightning,
etc.

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

In short, MAGIs are the best, magic is rulezzzzzz !!! =)
and the people should be more in the clan, at least 20 people.

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

Shcha come on in all rpgeshnye Forums hollows with offers !!!!

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.21

I should ...

t
thell 23.12.21

for the magician there are no swords, it seems

there are ..

Valdemarich, Darth_Credocs

You, apparently, do not play BM for very long?)

Must have magician - ice shards / wind (the exact name of the spell is lost)).
Because fireballs and rings alone won't get you far (well, if you like, ice shards / wind are the most powerful and most effective magical attacks) ..

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

thell
well, I don’t play sacred for a long time,
but what level of magician do you have?
and what, you swing a weapon?
Yes, I also like the wind, only the cold can come in,
but what if the fiery skin + whirlwind? what do you think?

t
thell 23.12.21

The magician was not entirely mine, but level 216) On the niobe, it was quite easy for everyone to go to bed with LO (ice shards, about 150 lvl), so I used the fiery skin only as a variety, not a help.

Of course, he did not swing the weapon, he and other heroes have enough) Whirlwind, in my opinion, is not that a powerful spell does not swing it)

but if the fiery skin + whirlwind? what do you think?
Surely the breed of Fima's light blades ..

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

fimo not gamal but skin + vortex is also a ring of ice only that is
always around you, and it doesn’t protect you from arrows

t
thell 23.12.21

Valdemarich

fima did not gamal but skin + vortex is also a ring of ice that is
always around you, and it doesn’t protect you from arrows.

Yeah, the effect is the same as fima’s blades of light + light protection, although I think that demage will have more)

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

there will be more demage) it is quite possible

t
thell 23.12.21

Valdemarich

If you want exact numbers ..) at 255 lvl magician attack 15k light. the blades are removed .. (Quite bold, considering that this is almost a blow with a fadalmar + the Persian is completely forged with rings for a life lich and an increase in fire damage ..) buff for 2 minutes, regen a minute, that is, for a party in the internet it is great;))

Not always By the way, I knew that many damage buffs are cast on allies)

V
Valdemarich 23.12.21

thell
yes I didn’t want exact figures but for the information of the Union of Right Forces
And how many smooth knocks on 216 levle?