3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Raskolnik0vv 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Who has what kind of iron? (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

For example, I have: RTX 2060, Intel Core i7 6700 percent, 16 gb 2200, and three HDDs, do you think it will not burn out on release? XD
102 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elune 03.01.22

Spoiler

On high in WQHD with dlss will pull

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Elune
60 frames, I think it will be for sure.

J
John14b 03.01.22

2200g 😄
Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

MunchkiN 616
I will not start giving 200%! .. Just find at least one 780-ti test in games such as batlefield 2042, ac valhala, far cry 6, you will not find them because they no longer run on them, and these are games that came out as well and on the past gen, and stalker 2 goes exclusively to the next gen draw conclusions.

A
Aleksione 09.01.22

Ryzen 7 5800x and Rtx 3060ti hope in 2k for mid-range

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

Just find at least one 780-ti test in games such as batlefield 2042, ac valhala, far cry 6, you will not find them because they no longer run on them
in as valhalla, it is worth checking for compliance with some dx12 specification to support featur leyvela go than I wrote. it's rather strange, but chips up to gtx 900, 900 and 1000+ have different shader support in fact. there is confusion with this because during dx12 they stopped writing normally which GPU shaders. all RT compatible cards like shm 6.0 are listed. the 4th anril has support for shm 5.0 of the simplest one, so it can be launched on any dx 11 equipment, even if it is limited by the used visual C ++. I don’t know about the 5th. except if the project will be compiled under a different api. then the check will say that it is not a support.
Another interesting topic for experiments is the Linux kernel, which, like, launches direx x Windows applications through a volcano compiler, because it is possible that you can bypass the check for compliance with the api support check.
and I, like that, launched shm engin 3 on shm 4.x when everyone tried to start cruise 3 on shm 5.0 incompatible video cards. so it worked surprisingly well, instead of the character there were artifacts, and so with any skeletal mesh with a mesh, most likely so that there was something from shm4.1 or from 5.0 geometric.
experiments on any junk will be interesting. in theory, if there is some kind of new compression of textures and data, nothing will work.

K
Kartonkratos 09.01.22

MunchkiN 616
It is unlikely that the second stalker will be on dx11, on Vernik there will be the latest version of dx12, so cards of the 700 series will be in flight, and plus driver support, another nail in the coffin will be added to the old cards.

G
GERA1987 09.01.22

The latest version of dx12 will be there anyway. The old cards will be in flight. And for new ones there will be a bunch of patches to make the game run comfortably. In short, the output will be something like Cyberpunk! Let's remember the first part of Stalker, which, due to poor optimization, destroyed top computers in those days!

V
Vladimir_ert 09.01.22

Modestly- 9900k + 32gb + 1080ti- 2 ssdshki and a screw I

calculate at least average settings in 2k ... without rays by itself

V
Vladimir_ert 09.01.22

Kartonkratos
It's good that there is ue5- and that you need some kind of minimal hardware starting with the dx11 / dx12 feature. Something with the 9th -10th minimum of the series. This is generally not bad for general optimization and FPS, if the old hardware park is cut.

Less testing, and more options to do the right thing and render the picture faster

K
Kartonkratos 09.01.22

Vladimir_ert
Optimization may be good, it just won't start on old maps as an example: ac valhala, far cry 6, death stranding, the optimization was excellent only on the 700 series maps and did not start below.

E
Egor179 09.01.22

V
Vladimir_ert 09.01.22

The Kartonkratos
Ue 5 engine requires at least shader model 5.0 to work - this is feature level 11, and even for Nanite, a new geometry system, fairly old hardware is required, at least a Maxwell generation card is a 900 series and higher, at what speed is it will work - on such iron - another question.

With Lumen, everything is more complicated - their new lighting system, there are 2 modes Soft raytrace, easier -
and Hardvarny, of course, the top cards will receive all the buns of lighting + speed, but also some kind of basic Gi- of indirect lighting, we will get it on ordinary VK maps.

It all comes down to optimization. At the very least, I expect that cards of the 10-20th generation level should easily process the sun + dynamic source and simplified shadows in raster mode, of course, without a real bounce of rays in scenes and honest shadows with ray tracing.
There will be some sort of sso, in addition any other fake, in combination with a pseudo gi.

In general, ue5 has tons of opportunities for optimization, and if the guys have been working with it for a long time, since the beginning of mid-2021, it was time to transfer the project to it and pick everything up.

If my old lady doesn't drag the 1080ti right, I'll have to take something that will provide 60k in 2k with all the sliders.

N
Nikolay Gubarev 09.01.22

I have nothing to do here with my i5 4460 and gtx 960 😆

s
shadeh 19.01.22

Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K
Videocard : GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 3X 8G
RAM : Corsair 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz Vengeance RGB Pro White
SSD ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB
Second SSD + HDD : 256 GB / 1TB
Keyboard : Corsair K70 RGB MK .2 White
Headset: CORSAIR Virtuoso Wireless Pearl

p
pavel sosnovsky 31.01.22

Urban The second
I had in 2011 =)

I
Igor Karton 31.01.22

Processor: Ryzen 3 1200. Video card: 1050ti. 8gb of ram. Weak, of course, but I don’t need much)

A
ArkisH122 18.03.22

Why is everyone downvoting each other? Is that jealousy?)

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.22

If it ever comes out, my PC will be out of date.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

ArkisH122
Because the people were waiting for the second Stalker, but it was postponed to December. And now you have to brutally and hard to fuck everyone in Elden Ring. Although the game is worth it. A very beautiful and rich world turned out and the bosses are imbos)