3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dramuniq 25.12.21 08:58 pm

How to deal with cheaters? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

For the third time in the last hour, a dude with an empty nickname (read - a space) and endless bullets and health flies in. You can only fight by going close to it and, having knocked it out, and quickly capture it with a fulton. Is it possible to somehow complain about it in incentive? Or should I fend off his attacks all day? Although, as I understand it, no one knows what to do in such a situation.
PS I can't get out of the network, because I farm hot resources myself, but apparently I have to.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasitiv 25.12.21

It is necessary to fight with him anally. But seriously, complain about it on Steam itself, if the game itself does not provide this. And if provided, then complain in the game itself and on Steam, so that for sure. Well, he should definitely catch VAC. It is useless to play with this rooster, it is better to leave the game stupidly and not to take a steam bath. Throw in a personal link to his profile, I will also send a complaint. With such ghouls it is necessary to fight en masse!

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

Pasitiv
This is the joke that he has an empty nickname, it is not visible, and very many people in the game have such a nickname (they deliberately put such a nickname so that it cannot be found). Searching in the session does not give anything about the players. So, apparently, nothing can be done about it. And yes, he doesn't have cheats, but an ordinary trainer, a one-on-one situation like with Dark Souls 1/2. Any fool could put a trainer on endless hp and endlessly (and most importantly with impunity) invade other people's sessions and mock you.

h
human pixel 25.12.21

DramUniq
Base is always online, whether you are in the game or not. I've come in in the morning and wrote to me that there were 2 attacks at night. So this method of struggle does not roll.
I don’t know how to fight.

N
NDes 25.12.21

It's useless to fight, because every second cheater, you can see it in the Rank of PMCs, if you look at most, then resources for a million. Only if possible to fight back, improve the base and raise the level of defense.

_
_Ray_ 25.12.21

As the saying goes, "The wedge knocks out with a wedge" is the only way at the moment. At least that I can see coming from your problem

s
seffko 25.12.21

What are you playing with cheaters for the first time ?? In short, you go to Steam and see who you last played with, throw reports to everyone who you didn't like, that's all, profit.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

hudikppzik
Thanks for the pictures, really cool. Only I was sitting on the phone and tired of flipping))))
And on the topic, there are a lot of cheaters, but this does not bother the fans, because whoever played the game without cheats, then any cheater can do it) You take the
blinding machine and then throw it into melee and that's it, you flew to the portal. Well, or from a sleepy sniper to the head and that's it, the chitak fell asleep.

W
WinChester 25.12.21

DramUniq
and did not play in the place? otherwise I have not yet reached the defense) 90 hours and only 25% passed, somehow I feel so good)

A
AoScorpius 25.12.21

Fight fire with fire

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

seffko
WinChester
Cannot be tracked, it just does not show those with whom you are playing in incentive. Therefore, if you remove your nickname (read - put a space) - no one will ever know who you are.

Stanislav Anatolievich
Yes, I did. My defense is well pumped, so my guys and drones did not allow me to relax, and in the meantime I knocked him down. By the way, it's a funny fact, but a base employee seems to be able to fulton, because I knocked him down and died, but he still flew away in a fulton, while there was a dude nearby. But I'm not sure if this is so, maybe just a ping. Everything would be fine, but then after 5 times (apparently that guy just wanted to prove to me that he would still achieve his goal and win) - just a notification came that I was successfully penetrated, there was not even an alert, and he was no one killed, did not take anything and did not raise an alarm.

Scorpius 01
_Ray_
It's all sad, wedge wedge, of course, good, but I'm even too lazy to get worn out with this, the game has almost passed and the trainer, it seems to me, will be the last straw to lose all interest from the game.

s
seffko 25.12.21

Why then could I watch DramUniq in DotA ??

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

seffko
Because the Dota game is from VALV and, it turns out, its servers are located at VALV and you can see who is playing on them. Likewise, for all games in which you see other players on the server - this means that the servers are directly in the incentive. Therefore, if the game does not have Steam servers, no one will show you other players. This game does not have Steam servers.

P
Pasitiv 25.12.21

Belomorkanal
It just didn't reach someone that you were just trolling. However, I even knew that they would start to aggro at you)

s
seffko 25.12.21

DramUniq
then I, too, will chop off online to fixes.

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

seffko
As already noted - it will not save. During the night (in offline mode, it turns out) they burst in completely calmly.

h
human pixel 25.12.21

Just met a player. IMHO, such staff can only be cheated with cheats.

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

man-pixel
Look at unprocessed materials. Everything is immediately visible.

G
GyJIeBeR 25.12.21

man-pixel
come on, you can steal up to 36 employees with s ++ rank from him, I would be glad to be current!

h
human pixel 25.12.21

DramUniq
A lot of time has passed since the release, I now have staff bring in 20-30k resources in external assignments. Now, if there are more than 150k of precious metals, then it is definitely a cheat. Although given the staff, he is most likely cheating in everything.

GyJIeBeR
Yeah, just first get through 4 platforms with drones and stealth the soldiers with helmets. And I can hardly steal more than 3 with a Fulton in battle. The owner will then take revenge again. But the idea is interesting.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

human pixel
Kill them all, then extinguish next to the entrance while there is no one) and you will get you with a C rank. I do this if I have already taken it specifically for the ass