3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dramuniq 25.12.21 08:58 pm

How to deal with cheaters? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

For the third time in the last hour, a dude with an empty nickname (read - a space) and endless bullets and health flies in. You can only fight by going close to it and, having knocked it out, and quickly capture it with a fulton. Is it possible to somehow complain about it in incentive? Or should I fend off his attacks all day? Although, as I understand it, no one knows what to do in such a situation.
PS I can't get out of the network, because I farm hot resources myself, but apparently I have to.
37 Comments
Sort by:
J
John371 25.12.21

another
chitak : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137349900 Yuzal god mode, I even threw it off from the top of the base, but he doesn't care, in short, I quickly found his profile until the nickname changed

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

People, when I defended the base, the dude used invisibility, but it can't be used in the attack / defense of the PB, right? So chitak?

J
John371 25.12.21

Ioannn
all equipment with the parameter "Above rating A cannot be completed" cannot be used on the PB, most likely our cheat used the invisibility trainer, or somehow bypassed the ban

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

John371 Submitted a
complaint.

N
Nikita Lysov 25.12.21

John371
Sent a complaint

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

The worst thing is that the MGS server is not under a wak, there will be no incentive ban from here. But the game itself is not clear

D
DaddyVdote2 25.12.21

I wanted to buy a lutsuha on a pc, after reading this topic I changed my mind. Looks like the introduction of VAC into your game is worth a lot of babos. Either Konami just give a shit about the players

A
Afour 25.12.21

Gooddamn
Konami just give a shit about the players
this ^

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

Gooddamn
No no no, take this game for sure - it's a masterpiece, believe me!
And don't give a damn about chitakov, so you bring them down. You understand, if a dude invaded you and you are in the game at this time, and you are thrown into the defense of your base, in any case, you will win, despite his invisibility / rapid dodges, because your defensive unit is on your side). A dude climbed on me, so I was sitting at the base and looking at him through the sight of a sniper, holding on to my stomach, as he jumped and tumbled there, tried to use invisibility, he started the rapid a couple of times - one hell it didn't help him))).

PS The only thing that annoys small in the game is if you invade someone somewhere and the owner of the base is online, the game becomes much more complicated, because usually these people sit on the main tower and figure you out with a sniper / fly).

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

Gooddamn
The game is really a masterpiece, this moron with the penetration of cheaters into you only 5-10% of what the game can offer you. I have played 100 hours and only the last 5 I spent on penetrating the bases and defending my own.

A
Andrey Khrono 25.12.21

Today the immortal chitaka kicked the ass. Yes, because of immortality, he killed me 2-3 times (he attacked the base), but my stunning grenade launcher + left soldier = fulton in the heavens XD jamming did the job))

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 25.12.21

Yes, there will be a series of bans soon

Y
Yoshemitsu 25.12.21

Today a cheater came to me. Already the third one.

Walked to the center of the base in 47 seconds. And I didn't even see him.
Interestingly, in the incentive, I could not define it either. And what a shame nichrenoshenka I can’t do to him. Even to drop him to the base.

h
hardwaredude 25.12.21

DramUniq

During the night (in offline mode, it turns out) they burst in completely calmly.

And if you make a backup of saves? I don't keep mine in the cloud, I only trust myself. And I always have a backup.

Sasha Arefiev

Just cheat yourself on the resources and forget about this online database, let it be robbed and that's all I

probably agree. All these online flirting with databases, in my opinion, are nothing particularly interesting.

M
Maklline66 25.12.21

Just met a player. IMHO, such staff can only be cheated with cheats.
I already wondered how this could be arranged ...
It's not just the number of people to break, but the stats themselves, which do not change, like resources, so the hacking method is different.
According to the subject, one could follow the advice "wedge by wedge", but we do not welcome chitakov here. Itself for the first time spawned resources for itself, because the plot was more interesting, but now everything that is not nailed to Fulton.
By the way, all sorts of trainers work on fobs, because the developers did not want to strain the servers for this semblance of intrusions, so everything that works in a single works also online.
UDP
There really is a method for cracking stats, I just made sure and tested it.

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

Andrey Chrono
Graz! his ass probably exploded))

M
Mramont 25.12.21

Knock Knock. I'm sitting here and I'm nervous, since mission 20 is already on the nose. If not broke, please help: what exactly can be stolen during an attack? Resources, people (only from the defense industry or generally from any squad), weapons from the base? Help please, thanks in advance. And sorry if I'm writing on the wrong topic.