3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Being too light to play (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Friends, I want to speak about GTA 5. Of course, I really liked the game: colorful, juicy, beautiful, and the sunset, it is magnificent, like the sunrise. This game has a lot of pluses, but, as it happens, there are some minuses. I felt hurt that I went through all the missions (main) in 2 days absolutely without straining. I remember that recently San Andreas took place for about 2 weeks, and I played quite often.
I did not feel the difficulty in the missions of the new part. Think of a helicopter from Vice City or a mission with an airplane in SA, where you had to fly over another air transport. Of course, now many will say, "And you go through all the missions for gold, then draw a conclusion!" But is it hard to hit 10 minutes or hit 6 headshots? I do not think. Is it hard to do a damn Leap of Faith in one of the missions? Or jump on the train for Trevor the first time? No, this is not hardcore. I do not regret the money spent, because this game is still full of everything, but after all these lags with GTA Online, I somehow entered GTA 5 and just didn't know where to go. Something came over me, perhaps the reason for everything is my problem in the game, because I carry out missions of all kinds of eccentrics, but in statistics it still stays on me and does not move anywhere. Minus, but there are few main missions. I do not consider it normal to do a mission where you need to talk to some idiot and get gold for not standing with your booty when talking (This is certainly not the case, but the essence is clear). It is not clear where to look for more additional missions. I don't need a dog at all, because I can't train. I can't understand why R * is promoting apple so much, have they signed a contract? If anything, then enlighten, you never know, maybe it really is. I still want to write a lot, but sleep takes over. But I think you understand what I mean. In a nutshell - too simple. Even if you go for gold. Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just miss the old missions. Yes, we were angry, we broke the keyboard, joystick, whatever, but after the passage, how cool it was. So there were enough games for months, and now .... well, it's just somehow offensive that everything ended quickly. Of course we can go through the plot again and all that, but that's not it. Very much I will wait for all sorts of DLC, because, if you remember, R * said that everyone would almost "piss with boiling water" from them. I hope for plot additions, this time more, because there is stupidly little original
70 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 25.12.21

Champion2008
A lot of things! It is immediately clear that I did not pass them 100%, otherwise I would not ask))

C
Champion 2016 25.12.21

Frost_47
Yes, there is simply nothing complicated there.

C
Captain Kote 25.12.21

I passed the weiss in 2 days on ps2. The main control was convenient, otherwise an airplane could not get through to a friend's PC for several days. This is not good for passing, only time is dragging on

A
AlSar 25.12.21

Frost_47
A lot of things! It is immediately clear that I did not pass them 100%, otherwise I would not have asked))
You shouldn’t say so. Champion 2008 not only passed them all 100%,
he made both master saves and a collection of all TCBs, watch his YouTube channel.
And yes, there is nothing complicated there. The difficulty, as Grand Theft Aero said, was in 2D parts.

Trotilx
Jeka996
Do not get personal, lead a discussion on the topic.

v
vad231437 25.12.21

Friends, I’m reading you and I understand that many people confuse complexity with clumsy. Mainly this clumsy in the past parts is associated with the curves of control on the PC. And this, coupled with the lack of checkpoints and the need to start over every time, turned the game into a routine and created the illusion of its super-hardcore. In fact, this is not the case.
GTA 5 is friendly to absolutely everyone - both those who want to relax and those who need a challenge. If you want a challenge - use 100% mission completion. This can be tricky.
As for me, I just play slowly. And so far the most difficult thing I have encountered is a helicopter flight at the flight school. I will not say that it is too difficult, rather, a certain skill is needed (it is developed over several flights), because the guard is awkward, and the timing is hanging like a domocles sword. But already now I foresee that there will be hell on the keyboard mice.

_
_MerG_ 25.12.21

vad231437 agree, flying school is the hardest part of the game

F
Frost_47 25.12.21

_MerG_
And what is so difficult there? I went through all the missions for gold, except for two helicopter ones.

v
vad231437 25.12.21

_MerG_

If everything goes to gold, then yes.

Frost_47

And what is difficult there? I went through all the missions for gold, except for two helicopter ones.

We are talking about them. :)

PS: But in the dash I really miss the mouse. There Joy provides hardcore. :)))

F
Frost_47 25.12.21

vad231437
As for the shooting gallery, I agree, I myself already thought maybe I could connect a mouse to the PS3) By the way, will it be difficult to connect a mouse so that all missions in the shooting gallery for gold go through?

v
vad231437 25.12.21

Frost_47

Have not tried it. I'll wait on the PC.

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 25.12.21

In the shooting range, the 3rd pistol test seemed difficult, although it is passed for gold using only the left stick.)

R
Richards 25.12.21

I pass GTA 4 with an enbi, for me it's so huge, it seems to me that I don't have to lean on the plot, for 2 days xs, it depends on how many, look not swell from hunger, otherwise dryuchish without rest)))

Y
Yomka 25.12.21

xs. I delayed until the last :)

t
tyurms 25.12.21

Jeka996
said everything correctly so then) apple yes, I 'm promoting it hard, I thought about it myself. but not only iPhones) Michael's iPhone, Franklin's Samsung, Trevor's Nokia) but it's a pity they did that the current to the iPhone can be pumped ifruit. if there are supposedly three operating systems in the game - ios, android, symbian, then they would do it for them too

M
MiGamer86 25.12.21

In fact, for Android there is iFruit (look in the market)
And on the 3rd, isn't it a symbian and not a vinfon?

A
AlSar 25.12.21

MiGamer86
Winfon. And, if I'm not mistaken, iFruit is already available on all 3 mobile operating systems.
It came out on Android and VinFon later, but it did.

t
tyurms 25.12.21

the game is simply amazing. beautiful graphics, well-thought-out plot, real game world. everything is super. but unfortunately a very short storyline

N
NIKO339 25.12.21

GTA 5 gave me hardcore when I got 1 jump stunt fucked I had to walk another 20 jumps))

n
nurbak 25.12.21

Without auto-aim with Dualshok ??? I do not see the point in this topic, the game is not so easy if you do not miss the shootout yourself, etc.

G
Gauguin 25.12.21

The gamepad has good controls, but the keyboard mouse will be inconvenient to play. Easy - turn off the auto sight