3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Being too light to play (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Friends, I want to speak about GTA 5. Of course, I really liked the game: colorful, juicy, beautiful, and the sunset, it is magnificent, like the sunrise. This game has a lot of pluses, but, as it happens, there are some minuses. I felt hurt that I went through all the missions (main) in 2 days absolutely without straining. I remember that recently San Andreas took place for about 2 weeks, and I played quite often.
I did not feel the difficulty in the missions of the new part. Think of a helicopter from Vice City or a mission with an airplane in SA, where you had to fly over another air transport. Of course, now many will say, "And you go through all the missions for gold, then draw a conclusion!" But is it hard to hit 10 minutes or hit 6 headshots? I do not think. Is it hard to do a damn Leap of Faith in one of the missions? Or jump on the train for Trevor the first time? No, this is not hardcore. I do not regret the money spent, because this game is still full of everything, but after all these lags with GTA Online, I somehow entered GTA 5 and just didn't know where to go. Something came over me, perhaps the reason for everything is my problem in the game, because I carry out missions of all kinds of eccentrics, but in statistics it still stays on me and does not move anywhere. Minus, but there are few main missions. I do not consider it normal to do a mission where you need to talk to some idiot and get gold for not standing with your booty when talking (This is certainly not the case, but the essence is clear). It is not clear where to look for more additional missions. I don't need a dog at all, because I can't train. I can't understand why R * is promoting apple so much, have they signed a contract? If anything, then enlighten, you never know, maybe it really is. I still want to write a lot, but sleep takes over. But I think you understand what I mean. In a nutshell - too simple. Even if you go for gold. Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just miss the old missions. Yes, we were angry, we broke the keyboard, joystick, whatever, but after the passage, how cool it was. So there were enough games for months, and now .... well, it's just somehow offensive that everything ended quickly. Of course we can go through the plot again and all that, but that's not it. Very much I will wait for all sorts of DLC, because, if you remember, R * said that everyone would almost "piss with boiling water" from them. I hope for plot additions, this time more, because there is stupidly little original
70 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 25.12.21

Now there is a general tendency of rendering, so that schoolchildren and housewives could play games. Hardcore now has to look for indie developers, IMHO ...

F
FucQ 25.12.21

Most of all, the "skip" function "killed" in the event of a 3-fold failure of the mission ...

I recall with nostalgia those times when I had to be nervous, angry and once again tried to go through the ill-fated mission with kamikaze killers sent by Catalina.

g
genabukinator 25.12.21

Jeka996
the missions you listed were difficult only because of the clumsy control, which was further aggravated by the FucQ

keyboard. Have
you used this function at least once? I'm not.
and it means that there are still missions that you have not passed the third time?)

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 25.12.21

All that remained in my memory about the difficulties in the games is: Jungle Strike on Sega, TMNT and Contra on Dandy, the last mission in The Driver, a mission where you have to chase Jericho in Rio from Driver 2. And I think that the difficulties were because of their small age, now all this would be easy.)

GTA was never difficult at all, the same toy helicopter in Weiss did not cause difficulties, as far as I remember, it passed 2-3 times. I don’t remember what kind of mission it was with the plane in SA, but I went for gold with a driving school.

There are online games for difficulties, and even then, I do not play them because of this.)

B
BergoVic 25.12.21

The intelligence of enemies is weak + in cover the hero is practically invulnerable (in most cases) + regen in the fifth part.
GTA has never been an overly complicated game at all. Except for a couple of exception missions. GTA about something else after all.
To be fair, I note that the police in GTA V is a really interesting and difficult part of the gameplay.
And let the plot be easy - this is a "digital vacation", V millions of people play.
Not all of them want to die 20 times, and then go through some section.
But .... all the same, modern games are stupidly too easy. More and more fun, less adrenaline.
Even Trevor's 50-kill ramps go through with a blunder due to his vitality and "packing".

ps
Chop is just a fun feature. I've never trained him either.
If you have an iPhone, you can have fun. No - watch it in a couple of missions and forget it.
I don’t understand how you can get angry about this.
It would be better in life everyone were such perfectionists and maximalists.

S
Sulfur 25.12.21

Jeka996
It was not the games that were more difficult, it was you who were noobs. The GTA series, starting with the second part, has always been uncomplicated. I passed the notorious helicopter the second time, passing it to all my friends. at 12 years old. To fly into another plane in the SA is the second time, but already at the age of 14. It was only when Sonny's mercenaries showed up that it was difficult in VC. And in SA they were not even more so. Another question is, in one of the tasks, when there is a choice of scenario, there is a need to hijack a helicopter from a military base. You tried?

N
N-sky 25.12.21

Failed several times the mission to clear the biker camp for Trevor. (The first meat-grinder mission with serious firing, plus an unaccustomed use to new mechanics.) As a result, the lane, like a tank, was carried out once or twice. Enemies suddenly appeared in various places and bypassed from all sides, you can't sit especially in one position.

It's all about skill.
Previously, playing GTA 3, VC, SA, I faced difficulties in passing. As I remember now, in GTA 3 - this is a mission to sink a ship with a spunk in Portland, after that moment, I abandoned the passage of the story for a long time. In Vice City, the famous helicopter mission. In San Andreas, a mission with a train ride on a bike and again a flight school. For me, these were simply not passable moments. I didn’t have the Internet in those years and, with all my desire, it was not possible to read the walkthroughs, tips. Not so long ago, I went through 100%, no difficulties arose. The head remembers, the hands are doing. In GTA 4, this was not the case. Yes, they killed several times, but there were no impassable missions.

N
NoobyNoob 25.12.21

In the GTA series of the last generation, there were only a little more of those missions that were inadequately difficult compared to the rest. Difficulties arose on the aircraft until you figured out the control of 8 buttons + shooting and you got used to physics (At the age of 10, he went vertically in the aircraft without problems, but for some reason Skimmer in the film studio could not, and when passed, then it also turned out that the mission was bugged, and after the last checkpoint nothing happened). Otherwise, there was nothing heavy in the plot. A year ago, I replayed the entire trilogy by 100% (three and the BC on the smartphone, and the CA on the PC just for the company). Difficulties arose only in the paramedic in GTA3 (in 40 minutes of real time, which is required to complete all 12 levels, you have to manage not to gouge and turn over the ambulance, physics which tries to arrange it at every turn) and in Rampage on the first island, which I went through after the story. In SA, only the mission at the docks on the NRG-500 was remembered, but there you also just need to get used to the angle to which the motorcycle flies. In the top five, I have not passed even half, so far nothing difficult, but the challenge adds control from the gamepad.

MiDzuKi
Exactly, exactly, another mission with the ship. On a PC even more or less, but on a smartphone it was unrealistic for me to go through it. As a result, he spat, squeezed the Aitball machine. While he was scrambling out, he managed to shoot everyone.

g
genabukinator 25.12.21

MiDzuKi
mission for Trevor, about which you speak, I passed without firing a single shot)

N
NoobyNoob 25.12.21

genabukinator
Even from a tower, when do you need to take out from a sniper rifle?

g
genabukinator 25.12.21

NoobyNoob I
apologize if I misunderstood. I decided that this is a mission where you have to blow up biker wagons.

N
Nidlz 25.12.21

Did GTA ever have difficult missions? The helicopter in the aircraft becomes elementary, you just have to get used to the controls. In GTA SA, I only remember the mission with the train, where you have to shoot everyone from a motorcycle. But again, the main difficulty in management, there was no normal sight on the vehicle, but still it passed from the fifth time.

there is a need to hijack a helicopter from a military base. You tried?
I tried. Elementary. By car, swept through the entire base. I got out of it, covering myself from the commandos. Calmly sat down and flew away. It turned out on 1 try. Longer wandered around building insidious plans.

F
FucQ 25.12.21

genabukinator

Don't cling to words. It was exactly the same situation as the respected MiDzuKi, related to the mission for Trevor to clean up the biker camp. Because of the dynamics and the corresponding music, I simply walked to the break, not using shelters.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.12.21

Still not the same.
Previously, games were much more hardcore. About games in which there were no saves, I generally keep quiet.

L
Lightninggg 25.12.21

GTA has never been hardcore. There were insane missions, such as a helicopter or an airplane, but there are not many of them.
And in GTA5, in my opinion, Rockstar removed all the previously annoying things, now everything is convenient and measured.

S
Sulfur 25.12.21

Nidlz
Hmm .. for some reason the combat from the base knocked me down 3 times. then I stupidly freaked out, went out, knocked down and flew away calmly

-
-SlashuuR- 25.12.21

Lightning.
The annoying things in my opinion were removed back in GTA IV.

L
Lightninggg 25.12.21

_S-R_
In general, yes, but in IV there were no checkpoints on missions.

g
genabukinator 25.12.21

FucQ
and I did not cling. to say that it is "easy" and fail the task at least three times ... it just seemed strange

P
Pending 25.12.21

Is it easy to go through, say? ... well, do 70 missions for gold, then let's see ... that this is not difficult, it’s nonsense, it’s kapets like crap, even taking into account that you can go through the mission 4 times and fulfill one condition for gold ...