3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Bezonov 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Solving the problem with lags in GTA 5 after the update "Dirty Money 2" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

First, a little preface.
Many people say that they did not meet this on windows 7, I was not too lazy, put windows 7 max., Played 3-4 hours of the game (online), and really did not notice any friezes. The game worked as before the "ill-fated" update.
After digging into windows 8.1 and windows 10 (on which the game lags terribly after the update), in general, you need to go to the NVIDIA control panel (in the tray near the clock)
Spoiler

turn on "vertical sync pulse" and "triple buffering" in the game, turn off vertical sync or set 50% (depends on the computer), that's all.

For windows 10:
In windows, go to "control panel" -> "windows defender" -> "options"
Spoiler

In windows 8 and 8.
Spoiler

Test on two different computers and one laptop.
For those who understand the settings of video cards, you can not stop at this method (there is still a lot of interesting things)
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 25.12.21

Moved from the seven and the dude is right, at 10 there were terrible friezes bl. I don't want to change back, I will do a dance with a tambourine

f
fatallezzz 25.12.21

Win7, Dirty Money 2 Update, as soon as the shootout starts, the game freezes. Among other things, there are delays in the response of the mouse and keyboard. Before the update, the game was played at ultra / high, now such a gimmick is going on even if you put it at a minimum. What can be wrong?

Oh yes, and also, during intense shooting, if you often click the mouse, the computer makes an incomprehensible peeping sound coming out through the speakers. I read it, they write that it means 100% processor load. Why did the game suddenly start loading a hundred square meters, if everything was fine before the update? Even while driving, it did not freeze.

-
-Wargozz- 25.12.21

After the latest updates, for some reason, terrible friezes began when police helicopters appeared. I don’t understand this at all ... The effect is similar, by the way, to those friezes that were previously in gun stores when buying.

S
SoulAssassinS 25.12.21

-Wargozz-
Also noticed a long time ago a shit with a helicopter from which special forces descend on ropes, wrote in support of rockstar, maybe they will take note.

a
anton4ik89 25.12.21

Alexey Bezonov
thanks, author! really helped, on windows 10 it began to play smoothly))))

z
zoomukc 25.12.21

Not quite in the subject, but clothes from the latest updates (coats, sheepskin coats) cause a bug. You cannot change your gait in new clothes. Dressed in old stuff - everything worked)

S
Stanislav777 25.12.21

GTA 5 License. My fps dropped from 70-80 to 20-30 fps, and exactly half an hour later, I even timed it) it turned out that after this time a process was launched that loads the percentage, I found out and there is a solution in the same place http://hotdrv.ru / gamer / encyclopedia / 309-482 (at the bottom of the page). And by the way, it started after installing some kind of pirate with a crack at which Casper was swearing. I read somewhere that bitcoin miners sew in some cracks, so they plow for their uncle at the expense of your resources. Maybe it's nonsense, but I've seen this old ...

D
Daniel46 25.12.21

I have a problem:
After the update, strong freezes appeared for a couple of seconds, and then it returns back to stable. I tried a bunch of ways, set the settings to a minimum, in general - nothing helps.
Question: is it an update or something happened to the hardware?
PS Before the update, it was played perfectly.