3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fundamentalist 15.11.19 09:19 pm

Was a new miracle patch (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Finally, 8 days of waiting and here it is a new, remarkable patch, gave birth to the campaign Rockstar games. 367 MB of pure fun. Established, in anticipation of evil. for that kind of size. for those of Titanic changes needed by the game.. I was right.. the First thing that meets me at the first line of the boot this is my favorite cursor arrow, indicating that it will be in the game, do not disconnect, and so it happened. All graphics settings, mega patch dropped to zero at low. 12 direct game as not started and will not start flying on the run with an error of Rockstar Lucera. But changes were observed a whole new graphics settings, tessellation trees, mmmm, well, it all fans of DDR 2 waited for the last 8 days. Came to the campaign, putting all the same settings that was before the patch, and I know what I saw there, except the fixed cursor? Right, the fps in the game was less than 2 frames, in the same place, same time of day as before the patch. Awesome. I'm just glad. If Rockstar will continue to quickly fix your amazing game, then after a month it will not start at all. I'm just in Acher, to be honest.
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovsyanka 15.11.19

You understand that this game is another level? It's not the 3rd Witcher dead world, this game was ahead of the progress of techno for years to come. What are you waiting for? After the patch it removes friezes and potato 600 fps in 4K will give?

C
ClevoGame 15.11.19

fundamentalist wrote:
was less than 2 frames
this is called error

f
fundamentalist 15.11.19

ClevoGame
no not an error, it's called open your eyes and take off your rose-colored glasses. the cursor after this patch, do from the screen is not cleaned by any method that was removed before him

f
fundamentalist 15.11.19

Oatmeal
Th you hell you are talking about. What it the progress of techno beat. Graphics of the Witcher on ultra, the world is built on wild scripts, all events are pre-registered, just filed randomly in order. I even have birds on the water in the same places, sit and fly at the approach. The game should be ready on the day of release and not after it, after 10 days, break 3 patch. The patient is stupid, it's useless to explain, see on PS 4 played, and about the PC version something bad heard

D
Di1etant 15.11.19

fundamentalist
Someone took a hit)

O
Ovsyanka 15.11.19

fundamentalist
Remember your miracle of the Witcher on release, when the horse rode into the heavens. And in the DDR at least generally have these scripts, when vicere companion to meet in General it is impossible)))

E
Edonis 15.11.19

Never experienced problems with the cursor... XboxOne Gamepad

M
McKenzi 15.11.19

I have a patch for 2.9 Giga

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

McKenzi
from the future)

K
KiryshKa 15.11.19

Broke patch the game, now I have to 780ti above average texture did not deliver. While previously it was 35-40 stable and high textures. Now porridge.

It was so.

https://pix.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/2975685/

It was so.

https://pix.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/2975686/

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

KiryshKa
In the settings file, you can manually set any parameters. Textures on ultra for example

K
KiryshKa 15.11.19

Did better, but still blurry a lot.
Before the patch it was better.

Stones some strange

https://pix.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/2975809/

K
KiryshKa 15.11.19

The GeForce Expeince put option, the blurring of textures is missing.

s
saa0891 15.11.19

Only complete Imbeciles could tie in patch this portrayal.

Before I retarded the gameplay possibilities in this game finished,like a very long Lucania corpses,selection items,cooking,etc., now Rockstar decided yet expect to kill zero that would completely discourage the desire to play.

S
St.PivPav 15.11.19

KiryshKa Strange, I have the same video card and all the rules + of the Frisians did not do.
saa0891 the texture Filtering turn on in the NVIDIA panel for this game!

m
meushroom 15.11.19

what the hell.cant in the main menu go to settings

L
Leha Sokolov 15.11.19

meushroom
Similarly ( Patch fucking released.

s
sandro_sar 15.11.19

Tell me, and after the patch key setting where disappeared? At the old place in the keyboard settings can't bind keys now

F
Fedochek 15.11.19

Patch 14.11 full of shit. First, many problems are fixed by optimization, no bugs, but for some reason there is a new setting. Well, okay, but why was it necessary to impose a restriction on VRAM? I don't understand. I have a GTX 1050, but it pulls the game on medium-high graphics settings! Before the patch, I played with high textures, rest medium and was stable 30-35 frames. Yes, it was before, but it was easy to get around, pre-configured config. But now there's some kind of stupid mistake that makes you go online. Writes that supposedly not enough RAM, although the game itself doesn't hang and goes well, but this error on the entire screen is not needed. But, there is a positive side. Finally fixed the freezes! Yay! Now you can safely ride through the cities, without fear that every 30 seconds there will be friezes. Unfortunately, this positive aspects of the patch over. In the end, I want to say that Rockstar is a very serious company, I hope that they will be able to fix it in the near future, but while the game is difficult to get any pleasure, except in the interval between the departures and errors.

B
BOOOLEG 15.11.19

Straik29a
Why from the future??? I also have a 2.9...Strange...