3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fundamentalist 15.11.19 09:19 pm

Was a new miracle patch (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Finally, 8 days of waiting and here it is a new, remarkable patch, gave birth to the campaign Rockstar games. 367 MB of pure fun. Established, in anticipation of evil. for that kind of size. for those of Titanic changes needed by the game.. I was right.. the First thing that meets me at the first line of the boot this is my favorite cursor arrow, indicating that it will be in the game, do not disconnect, and so it happened. All graphics settings, mega patch dropped to zero at low. 12 direct game as not started and will not start flying on the run with an error of Rockstar Lucera. But changes were observed a whole new graphics settings, tessellation trees, mmmm, well, it all fans of DDR 2 waited for the last 8 days. Came to the campaign, putting all the same settings that was before the patch, and I know what I saw there, except the fixed cursor? Right, the fps in the game was less than 2 frames, in the same place, same time of day as before the patch. Awesome. I'm just glad. If Rockstar will continue to quickly fix your amazing game, then after a month it will not start at all. I'm just in Acher, to be honest.
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
geimer.by 15.11.19

The produced crude product testers will be customers who have bought the game, save for real testers, all the rules.
And fonty also will test, and that I can play for another month, but the dough will save)))
We're the Rockstar we all forgive and wait.