3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Improving performance (Crysis)

There are any assumptions, we set out here.
50 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navalny 25.12.21

for those who have a Vista and an amd computer, put the AMD Fusion program, it really cleans the memory: for example, for example, at rest, the memory is loaded at 450 meters in total :-)

also, I recommend removing the shadows in the settings, put textures and objects on the middle

H
H00kdump 25.12.21

Well, the addon was clearly damp, the FPS sometimes suddenly fell, a couple of times the game crashed to the slave table, well, I think the patch will fix these errors.

I played on direct 9, set all the settings to high, 30 fps kept, but in especially hot shootouts, it dropped to 21-24, cheated with the settings, as a result, put the shaders on medium, and everything else, as it was on high, and oh miracle, 40 fps has become stable, apart from sudden drops

in general, I advise you to change the shaders in the settings, some of them are buggy in this addon.

D
Devil trigger 25.12.21

H00kdump
absolutely agree
I think it will be fixed with a patch

H
H00kdump 25.12.21

and I advise you to install the drivers for geforce 177.92, although they are beta, they really improve performance in many games

http://www.nvidia.ru/object/winxp_177.92_beta_ru.html

P
Punisher_47 25.12.21

I have a radeon x 1650 pro viduha I play at high but with a resolution of 800x600 I ADVISE to set a smaller resolution

P
Psychonaft 25.12.21

H00kdump, on the contrary, I advise you to remove it. In Crysis, I have more FPS. GF9800GTX, 177.83

By the way, if you remove the shaders, the FPS really increases, though the picture is noticeably much worse.

C
Carl1 25.12.21

General-2k

I am also from Minsk. I bought the same version of the game today. Yes, the game is activated itself ch-z net necessarily, with crack. Everything is in Russian, and dialogues and menus, all voice acting. At first I started everything at max with 4x anti-aliasing at 1680x1050 but saw a slideshow. And I really thought that they had optimized that way (((Comp Core2Duo 6750 @ 3.2GHz, 8800GT, 2Gb Ram. Then I threw half of the settings to high, everything flew, I play in the same resolution, 30-40fps.

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

people, the question is: in which config does the drawing range increase? otherwise I don’t remember where it was in the first kryisis (everything is the same in the Vorboshka), but I’m too lazy to dig into the settings, maybe someone remembers, huh?)

S
Skamer 25.12.21

People, I think problems with graphics are the least experienced by NVidia owners. And what should ATI owners do? We will have it tighter with this. I tried 8.9 catalyst - faster than 8.8. But glitches do happen. Anyone have any suggestions?

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

glitches of what plan?

S
Skamer 25.12.21

Yes, I wrote somewhere already - multi-colored squares and a departure.

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

vidyushka in overclocking? what is your general video card? what kind of cooling costs: passive, active?

S
Skamer 25.12.21

Sapphire Radeon HD2900XT OEM (1gb ddr4)
did not overclock the
cooling did not change (heatsink with cooler)

http://www.sapphiretech.com/rs/products/products_overview.php?gpid=184&pid=g&grp=3

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

just this can happen IMHO either when the video card is overclocked, or when the cooler is out of order or cannot cool the video card normally. try reinstalling the drivers. I do not even know....

S
Skamer 25.12.21

And how to measure the temperature?

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

well, the title shows (ATITool)

S
Skamer 25.12.21

Damn installed, did not find where to look, and even hard everything slowed down. What other suggestions?

S
Skamer 25.12.21

In short, it is necessary to check this matter (temperature). What programs are there for adjusting coolers vidyuhi?

[
[doctor] 25.12.21

Well, Nvidia has a built-in program, there is both overclocking and cooler control, I don't remember if there is a temperature.

ahh, rivatuner has it, for sure, I forgot ... download the RivaTuner program, there you go to the settings (the "target adapter" item) -> monitoring. the core temperature is shown there.
damn, how did I forget about riva ... hmmm

n
nixt_new 25.12.21

Download Everest !!!!!!!!!!
Lower Textures To The Middle !!! and you will be happy !!!!!!!!