3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 25.12.21 09:24 pm

Assassin Contact (Diablo 2)

Thank you. I will ask you more, so as not to create a new topic: is there a guide on the contact contact assassin? With traps, everything is clear, but I have never played a contact person yet.
37 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.12.21

DanuJIa,; D and: - {

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

DanuJIa
Kontaktnik - dull g ... you're so original, best Asya Push on syakeny; D
Today, by the way thought to create a theme, the atoms srachik died down)
Skills like this:
20 Blade sentinel (although there are castes DeLay, in general, have to figure it out or not ), 20 Blade Fury, 20 Death Sentry, 20 Venom, passable to Shadow Master, you can once again Blade Shield (looks cool), the rest is in Fade.
There are more stats in pp (for boosting damage), the rest is in vita. With the AR Vulture, you will need Toko for unics and bosses, with the enchem, the base dex should be enough, and even the dimmer if you should gore.
Into the hands of Grif and Spirit, pepper xs, if it is possible with LTap, then Draculus is treated, and not so T-Oul, on the body fortik, on the head, Andy probably, the rest to taste, the main thing is more + skills. Aaaa, I forgot, perhaps the amul Atma, we will knead it with a physicist and blow up the identity.
Next to a bunch of mobs gathered around the measure / shadow, we put 1-2 DS, and then help them to make corpses; D
Blade Fury does not care about Ias and dekra, so it's better to run with Fade (there is a hidden DR equal to the skill level). The attack speed is 6 frames, and the poison from Venom lasts 10, together with the minuses on the Vulture and pluses on the peppers, the poison should not be sour; D

p
passed 25.12.21

(diagonal)
Rivnyanyn
+ Bar DMG does not damage BF. Venom is cut by 25% (one-handed).

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

passed
Upsonki, burned; DDD

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

Obsessed
3 - both this and that (but java is angrier!
You wanted to say java with infik is angrier, and infik = feith, in terms of cost.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

You wanted to say
Rivnyanyn, you have always sincerely respected tilipats, but here you are sensitive differently. ;-) I think Java has a better damage / cost ratio than Bovka.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

Obsessed
Yes, I'm just bored)
So reshyl prikopatsya.

D
DanuJIa 25.12.21

I always rocked according to templates, but here I want to experiment ... It's not for nothing that the assassin has this branch in general.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

DanuJIa, in my opinion, is worth looking at rw Chaos. in general, I would rather experiment with a drued for the Fury skill. there are also nuances, but the perspective is more fun.

D
DanuJIa 25.12.21

Poyuzal this Persian in a single. Why do I need this "helicopter" (Blade sentinel) or how to use it at all? Throwing asterisks is fun, true, and ias is not needed ... But if I don't have a Vulture and a forti, then the alternative in the form of an ethereal Lacerator won't work anymore? And it turns out that the merk will tank, and I just finish off and blow up corpses?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

DanuJIa
collect her chaotic claw

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

DanuJIa, roll 1 in Mind blast, this will allow you to repel some of the mobs in danger, converting them into "friends" - the rest will be distracted. download both Lightning sentry and Death sentry - make corpses first, blow up second (light immunes). merk is an assistant, but you don't need to rely on him too much, because he's dumb. and in general, merkodependent bilds (without tiliports) do not "fly up" high.
PS and do not swing the asterisks. or collect a chaotic claw and make a melee.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

DanuJIa
Yes, I was trolling, isn't it clear? The neck does not damage BS / BF / BSh. Theoretically, with such an asi, you can make some kind of combat unit, but the costs for it will not pay off:
1. Go to Venom, cram facets into all the cracks (weapons, shield, helmet), and Bramble on the chest (or use blue facets to score) , pepper THAT, and more + skills and slightly swing the dex, otherwise you won't hit the mark - Infik to strengthen the traps.
2. Focus on physical damage, put on a fort, and a fatter cannon, for example, Chaos in this tree (and more in a dex), well, or BotD in ex Thunder Maul (and more stats in force), a mayt merk - Pride; D
Such manipulations can be to do, but not on the PG.
Edit. "helicopter" is good for letting go of mobs that are out of place. You start up the fan, hovering the cursor beyond the mob, it flies through it and back several times. times until it falls.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Leave in Van
: D

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
yeah go to ***))
especially after such "advice" on ace

D
DanuJIa 25.12.21

Archon Guard
Laughed heartily XD
Apparently, except for trapsinki, nothing is good ... Is it really a whole useless branch - martial arts? Perhaps not useless, but I probably have crooked hands to use it. And I'm a rogue for gear.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

DanuJIa, do not sin on your hands, the branch is not very popular and I think, for a reason. in any case, it is better to try askofanatov, but they have not been seen here lately.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

DanuJIa
why is it completely useless, it's more about those "tips", it is quite possible there to fight with mobs and quite even budget gear, but I'm not an expert on asia, by the way there are some pirya for example, or mafucka try to write they can tell them something in a personal, but in this topic they will most likely continue to troll you and advise every insane g

there was one "negative" and so he ate a pound of salt on ICQ and probably could tell about the assassin hybrids, about asya ghosta or about kick asya, but I don't know how his mood is (usually he could only slander someone) and he hasn't been seen for a long time, nevertheless, somewhere here there are his guides on asya

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

advice to address the negative is perhaps the pearl on the cake in this thread

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
not well, I heard he began to behave decently XD, although I didn’t believe it XD,
we all change over time and some may not be for the worse