3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kosavan 25.12.21 09:25 pm

The game slows down (Dark Souls)

The game is jerky. That is, you play for 2 seconds - Freeze - etc.
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Disciples3 25.12.21

kosavan
download the fix http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=108 open DarkSouls.ini and set the resolution and refresh rate of the monitor there.

.ini file is located in C: Users [YourUserName] AppData Local NBGI DarkSouls DarkSouls.ini

K
Kazaz 25.12.21

I have a lag on any resolution and graphics card settings. It gives out about 5 fps))
A laptop that skyrim pulls at almost maximum (also a rather unoptimized game).

This is just nonsense !! And with this fix it gets even worse, generally intermittent slow mo)

H
HazeNYN 25.12.21

The game flies. I don’t know what to slow down.

B
Booooooooom 25.12.21

I have at least at the maximum at least at the minimum 7 fps gives out.

B
BlO_oD 25.12.21

to remove the limitation of 30 fps as ... but the fact that in the ini file RefreshRate = 60 is all garbage.

S
Screw it 25.12.21

HazeNYN

The game flies. I don’t know what to slow down.

Said a man with a GeForce GTX 580. There is enough wisdom to buy / assemble a good computer, but you don’t notice what kind of garbage you are freezing.

O
Oldboy999 25.12.21

I have 15 fps, and terrible lags on the very first boss (I set the minimum resolution in the game and turned it off, etc.)

config: Windows 7 32bit / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz / 4GB RAM / GeForce GTX 460 SE 1024 MB

N
Nosberg 25.12.21

30 fps constantly produces. Windows 7 32bit, Athlon II x4 640 3.0GHz, 4gb ram, ati radeon hd 5570 1gb.

h
havok007 25.12.21

the norms go without fixing, smoothly without jerking, the sensitivity only needs to be adjusted 2 duo 450gts, amd has problems with fps

_
__LighT__ 25.12.21

Going great! stable 30-35 fps Radeon hd 4650, intel dual core 3.0ghz

K
Kazaz 25.12.21

In general, I wrote to the developers for technical support. I will poke them around with this question until victorious! For the computer cannot slow down so much.
Stone settings for Performance (Core i5-2450M 2.5)
Card settings for Performance (GT 550M for 2GB) I
removed everything in the game and set the resolution to 800x600.
Returned the entire Win interface. 7 to Win. 98
Defragmented the registry, disk. Formatted RAM (8 GB) so that extraneous programs do not climb into memory. Cleared all drives.
I knocked out 40% of utility programs that do not belong to games.
Speed ​​up the card not much, but noticeably.
I pumped all the firewood that I can
And all the same 10 FPS. WTF ???????????????? I have a feeling that they just forgot to configure the game for some systems. On some maps everything is perfect, but on the rest it will be like mine. Sadness !! So who has lags, please write to Tech. Namco Bandai support. Perhaps they will release a Fix Patch in the near future.

K
Kazaz 25.12.21

Found the root of the problem with these lags. Just the same, our dear pioneer on Fixes announced it. The problem is ...

NVIDIA® Optimus ™ technology
allows you to automatically switch between NVIDIA graphics and integrated graphics, smoothly in the background, providing you great performance and great battery life when watching movies, surfing the web or playing a 3D

card is simply not can define the game. And so it runs it on the built-in.

V
VINIK37 25.12.21

I stably set 30 fixes without fixing, did not play

W
Wish master 25.12.21

Kazaz
I have a card on the GT 540M laptop, at first it was not detected either, you just need to put it in the nvidia control panel to start the game on discrete graphics, or right-click on the shortcut and choose to start from which graphics adapter to start ... and everything goes well ...

C
CrashMaker 25.12.21

Good day gentlemen,
Tell me plz what to do so that the schedule does not slow down? Everything starts and works, but the hero runs like in slow motion ... I really want everything to work properly ... And this despite the fact that Crisis 2, Battlefield 3 just fly ... AMD II X3 425 2.7 GHz GTS450 4Gb RAM, firewood is all relevant ...
Thank you in advance for your advice, respect

S
Svetloyar 25.12.21

http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls/753939/
In particular: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix
Scroll and download DSfix 1.4
Don't forget to finish with a file! Set your permission in DSfix.ini, as well as use the parameters you need. Improves the picture, the game stops lagging. I set everything up myself, the flight is normal. Respect to the guy who bungled the fix, I'd rather pay him than the developers ...

C
CrashMaker 25.12.21

Immediately a question: I don't have a face, how to fix it, and how to edit it? I would be very grateful for the comment
Respect

S
Svetloyar 25.12.21

[new user]
In the same way, you download it and drop it into the root folder. And since the game is from torrents, it is possible that one of the fix versions is already embedded. See if there is DSfix.ini in the game folder. You open it with a text editor and edit it to suit your needs. You can use the program for easy editing. All this was described in more detail in the topic on the first link that I threw.

C
CrashMaker 25.12.21

Thank you so much, everything worked :) I unzipped the fix to the installation directory of the game, it went great with the default settings :)
Respect :)

Z
Zagi 25.12.21

And explain everything in detail, I even did not understand ??