3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kosavan 25.12.21 09:25 pm

The game slows down (Dark Souls)

The game is jerky. That is, you play for 2 seconds - Freeze - etc.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svetloyar 25.12.21

[new user]
How much more detailed?
Download the latest fix: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix
You throw it with the game folder, for the steam version, into the data folder for this game. If you don’t know what to fix in dsfix.ini at all, throw a link to the program: http://minus.com/lzegn4ZbdeSYd
You set the necessary parameters and play.

k
koteiko 25.12.21

I installed the game, inserted the fix, but did not understand what exactly needed to be changed so that the game would stop slowing down.

s
sobachkaspike 25.12.21

Write down the characteristics of your hardware, maybe the problem is there and the fix won't help here.

D
Devochka 25.12.21

hello, and I have nvidia geforce gt 520m 1gb and on the second laptop geforce 620 2 GB, on both laptops Windows 7, and on both laptops it really slows down even with insignificant parameters (I don't understand what to do at all ........ although skyrim, assassin, krayzis and headlights go without a single hesitation, I have no idea why this is so (

D
Devochka 25.12.21

Wish master
I did this ....... but one fig slows down everything

A
Asmoon 25.12.21

Devochka
Nobody touched the FPS limit? This feature does not work for everyone.

D
Devochka 25.12.21

Asmoon
damn ....... I would also like to know what FPS is ......... but if I don’t know what it is, then surely no one touched it

D
Devochka 25.12.21

Asmoon Asmoon
realized that it was .... no, no one touched

A
Asmoon 25.12.21

Devochka
Mod to improve the graphics DSFix worth it? If so, just in case, check the DSfix.ini file (I have it in the ... Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition DATA folder). There you will find the line ############# Framerate .. at the end of the Framerate section there is a line unlockFPS 0. If it contains a number other than 0, then put 0, save the changes and try

D
Devochka 25.12.21

Asmoon
good, now I'll do everything, unsubscribe tomorrow, thanks in advance

_
_kraM_ 25.12.21

DSfix 2.0.1
To remove the 30 fps limitation. it is necessary in the file DSfix.ini In the line unlockFPS 0 change to unlockFPS 1 and in the line FPSlimit change 30 to 60 (I do not advise the character to fall under the textures above).
You also need to change enableVsync 1 to 0.
You can also remove the initial splash screen in the same file by changing the skipIntro 0 to 1.
Then Open the DSfixKeys.ini file, look for the toggle30FPSLimit VK_BACK line, change 30 to 60, i.e. toggle60FPSLimit VK_BACK (In inventory menu After this change NOT 30 fps. but 60fps.)
Enjoy 1080p and 60 fps. (On powerful PCs)

B
BlackBoxNose 25.12.21

People I have a laptop

Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz,
RAM (RAM) 6gig,
Vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 2giga,
Win7 maximum x64, I was

terrified, I tried all the fixes and settings ... wait costs DSfix 2.0.1, with it there were even more lags, after which I deleted everything in DSfix.ini except for the cursor and all the lags disappeared despite the fact that the graphics remained as with the maximum settings in the fix ... Try can anyone help me personally helped ...
EVERYTHING FLYED TO DROP)))

H
Hheellpp 25.12.21

Where can I find this DSfix.ini folder ????

N
Nightwarframer 25.12.21

Kazaz
and how can I then make sure that it does not switch the video card?

s
siame 25.12.21

NightWarframer
Bind to a discrete card forcibly in the NVidia Control Panel settings

N
Nightwarframer 25.12.21

siame
I have not Nvidia I already figured it out