3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 15.11.19 09:19 pm

How to find a Cougar? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Can't find the Panther, tried for about three hours but all in vain, thought that you need to go further in the story, but I'm already on Chapter 4 and in the habitats of Panthers still empty, some wild boars and birds. As I understand it, you need a regular skin for crafting bags, only one bag not counting the top. MB who knows about this situation?
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 15.11.19

Serega666's
Forget it. After the epilogue buy the missing bags of any fence.

S
Serega666 15.11.19

Muskrat
still, I would like crafted top bag himself

X
X Ishimura X 15.11.19

Serega666's

In Google banned?:):):)
SpoilerSpoiler's got. And by the way, specifically to craft all bags, the plot move is not necessary. I to him have not started even, still in Chapter 2. Put yourself in the game task, before diving into the story, crafted all the bags and amulets with talismans, but it was not there. If the handbags are done without any problems, with the second and third bummer. Trinkets and items collected, but the animals needed for crafting, blocked So finish off those beasts that are available and begin to go through the story.

X
X Ishimura X 15.11.19

Muskrat
A spoon is dear to dinner. At the end of the game, she I...x n are not needed. Don't know about you, but I was a little annoyed when something, because of the lack of space, not placed in inventory. Well, if it's not annoying and bag is needed only for the moral satisfaction, then of course it is possible to hammer and buy it in the finals.

S
Serega666 15.11.19

Ishimura X X
No not banned in Google, all these places were and not once but Panther was not found and was looking for a very long time. Even bait the strongest set, nothing.

X
X Ishimura X 15.11.19

Serega666's
I have first time appeared once 3-star. But with the Puma 2 hours passed until the c perfect skin is not caught. First one, then two stars. Also I thought that the fact that the plot little progress. But no, everything has been spawned and necessary.

Z
Zh1VaGo 15.11.19

Serega666's
If they came to the place and there's no animal where it should be (mark on the map) then just do a save and load. If no luck, then a few times. Sooner or later will appear. So absolutely any animal can do. I'm so achivami did go through 18 attacks bear.

S
Serega666 15.11.19

Zh1VaGo
Understood thanks, I'll try)

S
Serega666 15.11.19

Ishimura X X
Bro the real you thanks, very helpful. Did everything as in the video you sent and it worked, although 3 times is loaded and rode around the area and found nothing but as soon as put the bait right there in a minute I saw her, prowling for meat)

X
X Ishimura X 15.11.19

Serega666's
Please. Was happy to help.

s
s_kaz 27.01.21

Serega666
By the way, this bag "Legends of the East.", Which is the last one on Pearson's list in the camp, is very cool. It can hold up to 99 pieces. each item, i.e. 99 of every tonic and medicine, 99 of every kind of food and bait. You can buy this all once and not remember until the end of the game

s
s_kaz 27.01.21

Serega666
And from the skin of a panther can be made from a hunter in the forest with the best characteristics of the saddle "Pathfinder"

S
Sanek1971 27.01.21

At the very edge of the map, in the middle, on the left side, there is a panther icon, there is still a hunter standing, almost on the icon, everything is shorter nearby.

I
Inspektor_73 27.01.21

Sanek1971
There is a puma, a panther near the second camp.

D
DemanShu 27.01.21

Inspektor_73
Puma panther, what's the difference? You kill a puma, and a panther skin is removed from it.

Y
Youxyxol 27.01.21

DemanShu
You played the game at least, eksperd, lul. There is a difference, the skin of the cougar is removed from the cougar, from the panther, respectively, the skin of the panther.

D
DemanShu 27.01.21

Vyxyxol
Yes, he probably played. In the place indicated above (near the Braithwaite estate) I lured a 3-star panther, and a 3 * cougar came out, and I was already upset because the skins of the pumas were already there. But after removing the skin from the cougar, we got a 3 * panther skin. So Muskrat do not rush to draw conclusions. There may be mistakes in translation.

Y
Youxyxol 27.01.21

DemanShu I
kill a cougar - I take off a cougar skin, I kill a panther - I take off a panther skin. I never took off a panther's skin from a cougar, and vice versa. Am I playing some other game?

M
MrGrave 27.01.21

Panthers are found in the jungle west of Shady Belle and south of Braithwaite Estate. But the chance of bumping into at least one is very small ... And even less the chance that it will not eat you.

D
DemanShu 27.01.21

Vyxyxol
Desman, especially for you. I went to the same place to hunt for a panther, shot a Florida puma, and tore off a panther's skin.

Spoiler