3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 15.11.19 09:19 pm

How to find a Cougar? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Can't find the Panther, tried for about three hours but all in vain, thought that you need to go further in the story, but I'm already on Chapter 4 and in the habitats of Panthers still empty, some wild boars and birds. As I understand it, you need a regular skin for crafting bags, only one bag not counting the top. MB who knows about this situation?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry II 27.01.21

The second evening I screw up with this bastard panther .... Some herota, she ate me twelve times, killed me 2 times, and then there was a 1 star tsuka, today I met a 3 star one, but she roared and ran away did not have time to heal, fucking bushes .... In general, she jammed into the board.

g
geotan 27.01.21

It looks like consoles and Compa cards differ. Also for the 2nd day I chase poor Arthur after a panther. found a puma and her puma skin.

g
gorolegend 16.02.21

Serega666
and you were looking for at night?

g
gorolegend 16.02.21

so I remember finding a panther (I went through the whole story so that it won't work near the legendary panther) Look for a

spoiler if you don't see sit on a horse it will be marked red if not, take any gun and shoot it nearby or she will hear it in the sky and will be quiet to you know like the puma the panther is a nocturnal predator look at night or forget about it

E
EvgeniyaY 27.04.21

I found a cheat)
She appears after the relocation of the camp near St. Denis
, day and night. You run slowly along the road, it appears in the bushes. She is called the Florida Panther. Disadvantages of translation)
But there is a trick that worked several times: to drive the cat into the water. You have to get away from her in the sea !. She falls into the water and begins to get wet and dull and does not attack. And it will take 10-15 seconds to shoot her. I even had time to look at her) she has beautiful green eyes. And in the water it is not so scary. It is better to shoot with a well-aimed eye with a bolt rifle, with ordinary bullets right in the head. If you decide to lure, then be sure to smear yourself with a neutralizer - a live target for a cat is more attractive than bait. And she will constantly hang out there until you go to the epilogue. After the epilogue you will find her hell.