3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denchik173 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Unban (Warcraft 3)

Dear administration, can you unban me on the Warcraft 3 server? I had a similar story before, I was trying to fanatically create a game of the next (re), and the rest of the participants stubbornly did not want to leave ... So I forgot again.
Thanks in advance for your understanding!
46 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denchik173 25.12.21

The name of the game old and new was just the same

D
Denchik173 25.12.21

Nick old ILLIDANCHIK

C
Creonis 25.12.21

In general, I did not understand anything from what was written.

D
Denchik173 25.12.21

Creonis is
not necessary

D
Dima_veter 25.12.21

Please unblock the nickname Dima_Veter on the ebash server - admin Pasha_Ltd replay I do not use cheats, the ban is unreasonable. Leavers are not banned, but for life for me, for what? actually

i
irknet 25.12.21

Dima_veter
You made a mistake in the forum.

[
[Pearl] Kalipso 25.12.21

This bot is the one who bans the liver, and you need it, spoil all the games, and this bot does not belong to the pg server, but to the player so that your nickname and all nicknames will be bb if you continue to play !!!

k
kika63rus 25.12.21

Banned by Ip before entering the game

c
chervak174 25.12.21

Good evening, bang, I played as always, generally won the game, I wanted to play another game, what the hell is the ban ?, Nick Chervak174.

S
SexyAssasin 25.12.21

I don’t understand if I’m banned for a zebmlimog for this bot or not if I’m banned unban pzh otherwise I can’t connect

V
VladDed 25.12.21

Administrator! please break me - this was the first time when I took the ban, I did not know that the character that I had chosen was banned. Nick FireThunder] [DS

V
VjSrL 25.12.21

Dear Administration, I went in as always and found a ban on 2 of my nicknames, VjSrL and Alekster the only question is how you can play for 4 years and get banned now, why when I play people write that I use cheats, but do not check the statuses, that even an idiot it is clear that I did not play 10 games, not 100 and not 1000 games, but more, not really playing DotA for 12 years will not become an ace, I ask about unbanning, since I do not use cheats, but on the other hand, I despise cheats in all games.

V
VjSrL 25.12.21

I just don’t quit the game, I don’t spoil the game for others, I don’t use cheats, I just couldn’t understand why the ban! please explain what was at least the reason for the ban.

S
Silver-Do 25.12.21

Considering that a ban on a PG is a rare occurrence, then once it was banned, it means that it was found for what.
Apart from (8), they don't give anything for anything else. Previously, there was still a variant of "mini-admins" (a regular shkolota with the received banilka), but they have been gone for about three months already.

Once you have already banned, you can forget the acc. There were ONLY exceptions in the case of "mini-admins".

V
VjSrL 25.12.21

so there was a nickname dabih he was unbanned because he did not have cheats like me, is it possible that in the game I just offended the moderator, and besides, the nickname vjsrl was not banned, and after the game Alekster was banned immediately 2, I was sure that the modera was offended, But I'm definitely not a biter, for 3000 games they would have been banned a long time ago, it's just not fair.

V
VjSrL 25.12.21

and yes nickname dabih was unbanned because the moderator or administrator didn't like his game

V
VjSrL 25.12.21

top 10 top 50 and no more than 4 years to play and then just something did not like it

t
tiesto13 25.12.21

Deserved ban, thanks to the insignificant administration of the fucking server !!!!! You should have been banned a long time ago, although you can't play at all without offense!

S
Sheff322 25.12.21

tiesto13
play Azeroth and whatever you play on a pirate server?

S
Silver-Do 25.12.21

- so was the nickname dabih, he was unbanned because he did not have cheats like me, is it possible that in the game I just offended the moderator - An

offended moderator can be banned on the channels under his moderation, no more.

- and yes the nickname dabih was unbanned because the moderator or administrator didn't like his game -

About Dabih it's not so simple, and his case could be different (the "mini-admin" could have given a ban, their bans are canceled by Gost; now mini-admins not left at all, sort of).

- 3000 games would have been banned a long time ago, just not fair. -

Ie mhashniki must start playing with the first game, from 2999 they cannot start mhash a priori, right?

- top 10 top 50 and no more than 4 years to play and then just something did not like it -

During these 4 years of playing, I concluded that Puju / Vaypu IOM is the norm?
Unmanner you are better than playing, because your skill is less than that of some Gnovov.
But with self-conceit - everything is strictly the opposite.