3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denchik173 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Unban (Warcraft 3)

Dear administration, can you unban me on the Warcraft 3 server? I had a similar story before, I was trying to fanatically create a game of the next (re), and the rest of the participants stubbornly did not want to leave ... So I forgot again.
Thanks in advance for your understanding!
46 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Pearl] Kalipso 25.12.21

aha), here is a list of moderators and administrators, study it)) http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_reign_of_chaos/administratory_i_moderatory-692220/

[
[Pearl] Kalipso 25.12.21

and it's just that they are mocking you, it’s a pity that you believe in it.

M
METEL -_- 25.12.21

I am sorry! Good night everyone, everyone who is awake, and who woke up good morning and of course this is absolutely none of my business.
But I would like to ask two questions "

1 is there evidence in this case about Alistair's bath, where at what minute did he use cheats?
2 He showed a screen on which the administration offers money for unban, can a mod behave like that or who is he there? ( I immediately apologize if I asked my questions incorrectly).

[
[Pearl] Kalipso 25.12.21

link to the list of administrators and moderators why did you get thrown off here? except for those indicated there are no more (the rest of the trolls), and even more so the adm and mod. highlighted with golden frames. It is necessary to read more attentively a blizzard. And study the rule for question 1. http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_reign_of_chaos/adm/font_color_red_pravila_cervera_rubattle_net_font-149729/

S
Silver-Do 25.12.21

Whom do I see, IyInYan himself, you still can't leave the server? :)

Curiously, who dragged the unmanner (cheat?) Back to DIOL?
It’s something that VjSrL didn’t shine with his mind before, but now here too the non-pale "new" nickname VjSrL has poured out bile. slagged, even Vanya_Pylaev turned out to be more original (he rewrites the numbers). Well, his reaction to Ashot allows us to conclude that "mrazish" _57_ turned out to be more brainy.
Laughter and nothing more.

M
METEL -_- 25.12.21

[Pearl] Kalipso
Thank you very much for your answer, everything is more than clear. I apologize for the inconveniences delivered in this already closed topic. Thanks and all the best!