3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 25.12.21 09:53 pm

PES 15 vs. FIFA 15 (FIFA 15)

Your opinion in FIFA the new IGNATE engine is the same as in PES.
52 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terabak 25.12.21

BAD!

T
TechN0ne 25.12.21

fufa!

v
vineamin 25.12.21

I constantly write about the war of two big football simulators - Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA, although every year it looks less like a "war" or even rivalry. EA Sports' FIFA sales outpace Pro Evolution Soccer by about ten times, and each new PES title is worse than the last. The last chance for Konami to change something will be in the coming fall, when PES first hits PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. But the latest details about PES 2015 make it feel like the Japanese developers are in danger of losing this round too.

However, there is some good news for fans of Pro Evolution Soccer. The developers of PES 2015 admit past miscalculations and reassure fans that they are guided by the best episodes of the series when creating a new game. First of all, Konami promises to return to the airy pseudo-realistic gameplay of the legendary Pro Evolution Soccer 5-6. And thanks to the Fox Engine borrowed from Metal Gear Solid 5, players will move more convincingly than ever and will react instantly to player commands. The power of the next generation consoles will come in handy here. Although PES 2015 should also appear on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 (although this has not yet been officially announced), it is the version of the game for PS4 and Xbox One that developers have pinned special hopes on.
Now about the bad. PES 2015 introduces an online My Club mode, essentially its own version of Ultimate Team from FIFA, where you can buy players for real money. Konami has not disclosed details of monetization yet, but we assume that a special store will be built into My Club, and prices for football players will be adjusted depending on the strength and demand of the athlete in the game.

If this turns out to be true, then the balance in the game may disappear on the day of release. The richest players will buy Messi, Ronaldo and other superstars, and then begin to humiliate everyone online. The Japanese generally have a difficult relationship with monetization (just look at the infamous Ace Combat: Infinity), but even the developers of online games a decade ago did not allow themselves to do this. We hope that Konami will come to their senses and remove this mechanism from a future game.
In addition, Konami said that PES 2015 will again lack many key football licenses, and the game itself is likely to appear closer to winter. The delayed release date is another fatal mistake made by the Japanese company. During the time until PES 2015 reaches the players, FIFA 15 will have time to sell millions of copies, and it is almost impossible to get the audience to buy two football simulators at once in two months.

Other, less important details: in PES 2015 there will be settings for the interior of the stadium (for example, it will be possible to mow the lawn), as well as weekly content updates that will reflect the events taking place in the world of real football.

As a big fan of the game, everything that happens with PES 2015 is still very alarming for me. At this rate, Konami is in danger of completely destroying a wonderful series, which is going through difficult times now.
Unlike Konami, EA Sports is in no rush. In FIFA 15, the developers will present several evolutionary changes, some of which they showed at E3 2014.

For example, the developers will try to significantly improve the appearance of the game. According to EA Sports, they completely redesigned the animations and models of the players, added new special effects (for example, a deforming lawn and a dirty shape), and also improved the physics of the ball. The latter was again created by the developers in close cooperation with Adidas, the world leader in the production of soccer balls.
Also in FIFA 15, the Emotional Intelligence system will appear, which during the match will affect the emotions and morale of the players. For example, missing a few goals at the beginning of a meeting (like Brazil in the 2014 World Cup semi-finals) can negatively affect your team's future actions and mood. Conversely, after a few successful saves, the goalkeeper can turn into an impenetrable wall. The only question for now is whether this system will work in multiplayer and in the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, where you need to strictly monitor the balance.

The developers will traditionally tell about the super popular FIFA Ultimate Team mode on the eve of the Gamescom exhibition in August. Also closer to autumn, EA should announce the name of the new Russian game commentator - according to rumors, it should be Georgy Cherdantsev.

The main difference between modern FIFA and PES is not in the list of football licenses or realism, but in the approach to development. As EA Sports continues to quietly improve on an already well-balanced product, Konami is thrown from side to side every year. It is clear that Japanese developers now have to desperately catch up with the departing train, but there is a feeling that a calm, evolutionary development would help PES much more. If you do not return to the top, then at least not lose the remnants of the former audience.

D
DeadZTM 25.12.21

Well, in terms of graphics Pes 15 I like more (my personal opinion), the gameplay will also be better, the animations are a cut above Fifa. I don't want to offend anyone, but Pes looks much better this year than fifa, which was simply transferred from PS4 to PC and added new features and supposedly improved the goalkeepers, only the improvement went in the wrong direction.
Hopefully this year they will correct the mistakes of last year and release real football and not an arcade!

A
Air Jordan888 25.12.21

FIFA 15 is my choice.

S
Smile_ik 25.12.21

I have been playing Dog since 2008. He seemed to me the best in many aspects and here I don't even want to argue. Dog 14, no matter how anyone said, still seemed to me a bit better than Fifa 14, due to smoother animation, added physics (in fact, it turned out to be an illusion of physics, but it still looked great, albeit with flaws) and general unhurried gameplay. You roll the ball, look for weakness and all that plastic-soft, smooth, again. Fifa 14, like the previous parts, was immersed in arcade drive, when you fly headlong, throw balls, collisions, players fly away, the ball too, feints and such a complete trash on the field (many may have other impressions, but the game seemed to me exactly such)
And now I watched the PES 15 video and played the demo of Fifa 15 ... I don't know what Konami should do to surpass this. And I don’t believe, based on the videos, that they will be able to. What a fucking goalkeeper is worth, whose animation was interrupted by the barbell and threw him a couple of meters to the side to allow the animation to end. It seems like everything goes smoothly, just like in Dog 14, and it seems like they improved this very physics and added animations, but I see hack. The scripted pseudophysics does not go in comparison with Fifa, even I will not explain here, having played enough of 14 PES and playing 14 Fifu, I felt it myself.
In general, in all likelihood, this year Fifa will really smash into fluff and feathers Pro Evolution Soker ... As a fan of the PES series, I am very offended. But I can't help but admit Fifa's masterpiece. Here you have both the animation of the falls and the smooth, now, dribbling of the ball and the course of the match itself, and the dirty form and, again, excellent animation. Once after the first half I noticed a lot of footprints on the field from the boots. I thought, well, it’s just added, who will follow the feet of all the players there. And I decided to follow ... They didn't cheat, every damn player left traces on the field, whatever you want, but only for that I can shake hands xD
In general, I am thinking ... The only thing in the demo was done with control from the keyboard. I had to download some kind of program, change the keys there, hemorrhoids, in short. I hope they fix it.
And so ... Pre-release round for Fifuha.

a
ars-fc 25.12.21

let's first wait for the PES, then we will compare, otherwise the topic will slip into another govnosrach between the fans.

PS I play both. and there and there their "buns".

O
OK 25.12.21

Before Dog 14 was a fan of Dog, until Episode 13!
how came 14 Dog (not a good series), I hated the PES!
and moved to Fifa 14, after I am now a fan of Fifa!
I also think that Fifa 15 will win as well as in the past 14!
t, to Fifa 15 on Nextgen pc! etc.
I don’t know Dog 15 will be NEXTGEN, I’m not interested already!
so I'm for FIFA !! IMHO!

a
ale35506383 25.12.21

definitely fifa15

R
Riverwood 25.12.21

I am one of those who were on both sides.
I played in PES then in Fifu, I started with Fifa only bought a computer and immediately brought FIFU 08 friends (before that everyone went to everyone (except me, naturally) and played tournaments in FIFU on joysticks)
Since 2010, I began to adore Pes 10 played during the World Cup - 2010 (Ehh ... what were the times, I would give a lot, watched the 2010 World Cup match, then played PES and then at 6 a.m. to play football with a friend, at dawn ... ehhh ..)
Then Fifa 2012 (Fifa 11 missed unnecessarily adored PES then (And then in 12 part I started playing in the summer before the release of 13)
And after that I just started to become a fan of Fifa, I remember how I waited part 13 every day I ran to the store and asked (there was no internet then (xs how but I was only playing off then))
After the 13th part, I realized that football is unrealistic and it's not interesting to play in Fifa 14, I didn't play very much ...
And now, again, as in the old days, I'm waiting for Fifa 15 on torrents, you can write nothing about this, I won't buy more than one game from EA even if I want to.

t
tatunserg 25.12.21

I tried fifa15, you can play, although the blows are some kind of curves, maybe I just haven't learned yet, and it seems like football is like football, but ... there is no soul in the game, unlike the Dog, no matter how crooked the places are, but some- then my chtoli. And in fifu I play and I do not feel any emotions.

B
Bigozerki 25.12.21

tatun Oh yes, there is a smell in the dog ...

I
Igorek89 25.12.21

I don’t know Dog 15 will be NEXTGEN, I’m not interested already!
so I'm for FIFA !! IMHO!
No.
Officially,
Nextgen PES will only be released on PS4 and XOne.
The PC version will be identical to the PS3 and X360
versions Correct if I'm wrong, but until now, it seems that more than one gameplay of the pastgen version from the PC, PS3 or box has not been shown, which leads to bad thoughts, although the developers said the differences between nextgen and pastgen will be minimal.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 25.12.21

vineamin
What a ,, war '' ??? PES has never been and never will be a football simulator! How many times have tried to play this PES and almost always demolished it almost immediately.

j
jeorje 25.12.21

ZHUKHRAI
absolutely agree, the pitiful bunch of vyunos that play pes solely for the sake of standing out is not enough for a war ..

N
Nevoeiro 25.12.21

jeorje
ZHUKHRAI
yes you dear, there is some kind of special physics in a dog, and this physics is found only in a dog, that's why a dog is a real simulator.

G
GDFrost1.4 25.12.21

ZHUKHRAI jeorje
Mysteriously
... FIFA is definitely not footsim, phahahah ...

N
Nevoeiro 25.12.21

GDFrost1.4
unless someone said that fifa footsim.

G
GDFrost1.4 25.12.21

Nevoeiro
Put a minus without reading it to the end.

N
Nevoeiro 25.12.21

GDFrost1.4 where did
you get that minus?