3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 25.12.21 09:53 pm

PES 15 vs. FIFA 15 (FIFA 15)

Your opinion in FIFA the new IGNATE engine is the same as in PES.
52 Comments
Sort by:
f
fibad 25.12.21

FIFA

F
FunMC 25.12.21

FIFA, of course.

S
SP-minus 25.12.21

let me think, squalor with lousy controls against a good game, I

don’t even know, probably FIFA rules

M
MRoman233 25.12.21

Comrades !!! Can anyone tell me how to make a blow through yourself in PES 2015 and FIFE 2015 ??? Maybe someone knows

N
Necrid-Power 25.12.21

For 15 years he played many football simulators. If you bend your fingers, then 5 worthy of attention. Among them was PES, in 2002 I got acquainted for the first time. I didn't like it at all. Bought for KONAMI. I have been at FIFA since 2007. Although I tried PES 2 more times for review and comparison, the last time was 2012. I remember spitting - spitting and threw out the discs with a copy of PES 2012. PES is some kind of watching an interactive TV broadcast of football.
So far, they haven't come up with anything cooler than FIFA. Quite a quality product in every way.

w
world290 25.12.21

FIFA15

A
Alexey Furov 25.12.21

Personal opinion. As for me, in recent years, FIFA is an order of magnitude higher than the PES. And graphics, and physics ... Although both there and there are disadvantages. I myself sit on FIFA from the very beginning. Except 10, she just killed

M
MrHappyKill 25.12.21

This year, EA Sport has done its best ...
FIFA 15 has a trick of leaving traces on the pitch, dirt on the players and also a very addictive Campaign.
It is also very convenient to play on your "throne" (sofa) eating grapes and all kinds of tropical nonsense, playing FIFA15 from the joystick

r
roman1807 25.12.21

Absolutely agree! After the 13th, PESIKI sank very much, for example, in the 14th it is unrealistic to score from outside the penalty area, in the 15th when 1-1 comes out with the opponent's goalkeeper, he stands in the top five rooted to the spot instead of running out to the attacker. So if they don't know how to do better, then why change anything at all? They would take the base on the 13th, they would update the teams, the players would add the ability to change clubs during the career mode and that's it. K.

J
John Lenon 25.12.21

YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I BECOME A LEGEND IN THE MODE CONSTANTLY FALLS IN THE UPPER BAR, I CANNOT SCORE A GOAL RARE WHEN IT DOES. HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF PLIZ

G
Grino2707 25.12.21

FIFA 15

M
Marsel kazan 25.12.21

15 FIFA Worst in the Series! Absolutely Dumb! you play as a coach, all players are running half-dead without endurance, but the enemy is running with full, although the calendar is the same, why are the players much better at times ?? yes, and the stamina is spent more than the enemy's, he runs like a frenzy across the entire field, he spent a little of my player's almost entire streak endurance! besides, there is no control of a purely keyboard and with a mouse it is idiocy, this is in the development of a series of 10 points back!