3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 10.09.19 07:48 am

What version of the game are you more satisfied: 1.0 or wait later?

Faced with this problem, grasping at announced the game immediately after its release and get a bunch of negativity with it so much that then to play, after about a year natykaetsya on the same game later, like already and nothing - subdued, patched, shoals were removed, in General, you can play without the Mat and break the mouse.
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
flaur74 10.09.19

))))

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

|
||| VENTURA ||| 10.09.19

Read reviews, see reviews. What's the problem?

M
Max Fry 10.09.19

Do not suffer such problems. Try to ignore the disadvantages and seek advantages. Without a strong, positive aspects none of the patches the game will not help.

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

Max Fry
How about this: go, fight, and looking for... hi Desk? How many will find the benefits, even if the plot is nothing?))

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

||| VENTURA |||
On reviews expect stupid: everyone has their own taste - to someone like Skyrim, and who then farm frenzy...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

Prefer to see the earlier version. If you like, I'd go immediately. If not will delete and forget. For all sorts of bugs not pay attention, the main thing that until the end of the game it was possible to pass. But if you really like the game, but crashes at a certain point, then wait for patches(although this is usually correct by the players themselves instead of waiting for developers)

K
KingNarik 10.09.19

It is now fashionable to simply release a bad product. The buzz when it won't start at all, if it is the connection interface of the monitor was not in the taste or in the percent of cores is too many(the real thing). And you, instead of enjoying the long-awaited toy, I sit reading the forums in search solusia.
But the stall is not, in the lean season (especially summer) when playing almost nothing, to sit and wait for patches, scratching his bald under the table, will not do. We play in there, cementing the bread in order to avoid knock )))

K
KOMMIKs 10.09.19

So the worst bugs are now less common, but still developers and fans of games corrected, and improved from. Appear for games add-ons (patches, upgrades, etc.), they make changes for the better (in some cases). In General we can say play it for fun, and if that is not something to ask on the forums from players who have been able to solve the problem. Enjoy the game everyone !

X
Xorras 10.09.19

Better to wait for version 2.0. So, just in case.

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

KOMMIKs
on account of the some cases I agree 200%, but usually the fashion is so broken that looking for the beginning. Why go far - NFS Porsche from uncle risech - dogged the whole game-type the translation: half the functions do not work, the game hangs, damage are not displayed. But have moved koryavenko only the Russians and the type of the box... well, I will not enumerate, it is easier on 1.0 to play!

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

KingNarik
A question arises: might not buy 1.0, and propertythe? - liked it - got that?

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Oh, those PC problems.