3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Real Estate Agent Side Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Met a realtor who asked me to break up the "for sale" signs belonging to a competing company. As a result, he broke 14 out of 15. The latter, according to all calculations, should be near a huge mansion, similar to a castle, next to the Rockford Hills stella. But the problem is she's not there! Absolutely nowhere! I searched every square meter around the perimeter and in the yard, everywhere. I even set explosives around the mansion and blew them up, hoping to destroy the sign if it is invisible ... Help me find this last sign. It's a shame that I can't get through. If possible, discard the photo with the location of the plate!
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 25.12.21

Everything is there! Yesterday, the current itself destroyed all 15 tablets)

F
Ferz777 25.12.21

What gives? I thought at least he would give an apartment, but here again fornication.

F
Frost_47 25.12.21

Babu gives)) Then there will be another mission, where you need to catch up and get rid of this competitor.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 25.12.21

Go on the gaming Internet to the site of this realtor, the plates of which you are destroying (hammer in the search). There is a map of the location of all the houses. GiliaSPB walk through all the houses again, guided by a map, maybe you missed which one.

F
Frost_47 25.12.21

D.Line [Dipline]
Did you go by yourself? What will happen after you catch up with this dude in a green car and beat him?

G
GiliaSPB 25.12.21

D.Line [Dipline]
I was looking for all the houses on the map. And then I rode all over again, but no, everywhere the signs were destroyed. And I myself remember where I was. I passed in one go. I remember that I didn't break the plaque at the castle. In general, could it be that some NPC accidentally knocked her down?)) For example, those the cops are chasing)
Frost_47
can you send a photo with the place where the sign was? Please) I will be very grateful)

M
Muzh_Liftershi 25.12.21

Frost_47 I passed the game 100%, and questions like "What will happen after this or that" are not worth discussing ... go through it yourself, do not break the intrigue!

GiliaSPB

G
GiliaSPB 25.12.21

D.Line [Dipline]
HERE! I have NO sign there! :(

v
vad231437 25.12.21

Didn't understand what your problem is. Yesterday just passed. The realtor sends an SMS with a link to the site. There you choose a house, click on the right "show on the map" (or something like that). After that, the game marks the location on your map. It remains only to get to the place and break it. And so 15 times.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 25.12.21

It's easier to put 10 marks at once, looking at the map. Destroy the signs, then again five more marks and go =)

G
GiliaSPB 25.12.21

vad231437 the
problem is that there is no sign near a large house that looks like a castle!

F
Frost_47 25.12.21

GiliaSPB
Well, then there are two options. Either eyepiece or bug)

v
vad231437 25.12.21

GiliaSPB

Well, I passed. Everything was in place. Through the site you send the coordinates to the map and the purple line leads straight to the plate. In general, are you sure that you did not demolish this sign and simply lost count?

B
BigSanFiero 25.12.21

I have a problem! From the very beginning of the mission, I did not understand how to destroy the sign. Shot from a Kalash. Then he went to another and began to wet them with Velcro bombs. But it got to 14 out of 15 tablets left. Already 2 times ace traveled in a circle. Can anyone give advice?

Maybe the mission can be started again somehow?

Y
Yomka 25.12.21

knocked down all the signs. one fig wrote that one is missing. I had to go in the second circle. hung on the 3rd or 4th house. but I remember knocking down.

T
TommyAssassin 25.12.21

If you use the site that he gave, then the mission will not cause any difficulties.

f
fastrom 25.12.21

Who realties faced such a problem? I went through a mission for a realtor, where I had to catch up and scare his competitor, after that the next mission was supposed to appear for this realtor, but nothing appears. Maybe I need to do something, I have already gone through everything, but because of this I cannot 100% pass.

J
Jumping jack 25.12.21

fastrom
After some time, another realtor icon will appear on the map, i.e. mission. Wait.

f
fastrom 25.12.21

Jumping Jack
I've been waiting long enough

J
Jumping jack 25.12.21

fastrom
I don't know, I got it. I didn't seem to do anything like that.