3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Real Estate Agent Side Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Met a realtor who asked me to break up the "for sale" signs belonging to a competing company. As a result, he broke 14 out of 15. The latter, according to all calculations, should be near a huge mansion, similar to a castle, next to the Rockford Hills stella. But the problem is she's not there! Absolutely nowhere! I searched every square meter around the perimeter and in the yard, everywhere. I even set explosives around the mansion and blew them up, hoping to destroy the sign if it is invisible ... Help me find this last sign. It's a shame that I can't get through. If possible, discard the photo with the location of the plate!
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.12.21

Tell me where you can see the positions of the billboards, otherwise I accidentally deleted the text message (

t
tourent 25.12.21

Are missions for protection, delivery, etc. repeated? in the purchased property? Or are they disposable?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.12.21

tourent They are
repeated, but what to do in a single for so long that they are repeated honestly I don’t know ((((

A
Asur2000 25.12.21

I found all the signs, completed a few more tasks and burned the house of this realtor (he himself will ask). After he turned me over to the cops, I never saw him again. Is this the end of his missions or will there be more? Tell me please.

i
ivema 25.12.21

Asur2000
There will be no more missions. If you read the terms of this mission for "gold", you will see that it was necessary to kill this realtor before hiding from the police.

S
SkyraX 25.12.21

Remind the site where the real estate map of these

N
Nina Kudryashova 25.12.21

GiliaSPB
Do you have a pirate?