3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MikaSalas 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Drop problem in multiplayer. (Diablo 2)

Hello.
I want to ask you one question. I would be very grateful for your help.
D2 is one of my favorite games despite its look and age. And it is the first game installed on my first computer. But somehow there was always not enough time to complete it. And just recently I decided to try my luck again.
Downloaded and installed the latest LoD patch. I ran through the first acts with great pleasure. I knocked out some really useful unique things. and four set.
After all, an old acquaintance {also an old fan} came to see me. And it was decided to play the game over the network. Only after passing three acts together, we did not knock out a single unique or set item. Moreover, even rare things fell much less often.
I'm not a big fan of the drop system in D2, but I was hoping that when playing together, the drop should only improve, and not vice versa.
For the sake of experiment, he passed out and went and killed Duriel. Received 2 rare items, 1 unique. and one set.

I don't even know what the problem might be.
I ask for help.
32 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 25.12.21

I was already thinking again about the topic of mules; D
author, what do you mean by a network game? game over tcp / ip or on the server?
if tcp / ip - who created the game and who joined?

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Such a quick response. Thank you.

So.
Game over TCP / IP. Not in Battle.
Created for everyone. Tried both create and join. The result is the same.

f
firkax 25.12.21

in general, in the game, unique sets should not be poured from everywhere, they really rarely fall,
maybe you have some kind of mod? Where did you get the game from?

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
Play on PG and there will be no problems.

p
passed 25.12.21

I don't even know what the problem might be.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
To avoid any troubles in the future, when I "go back to Diablo 2", download the version on four disks, and then patch to the latest version or update it when I go to Rubatl.

a
annortheone 25.12.21

MikaSalas
It cannot be prepared for playing the Rubattle if mods are installed in it. Need an original build, you see?

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
The assembly is clean. Full 1.13d. The archive separately contains the Battle.Net Gateway Editor.

It is played normally. I've never seen such a drop.
Problem only when playing online. For 3 acts, 8 rare useless things fell out. that's all...

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Mod put handles

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
MF is on the Persian? All the same, I xs what for the assembly, I read the description, where did I download it in the torrent? Mozhet there were some crooked drops fixed; D
So we can this mod and caused problems.
In general, I will repeat Play on PG It is more interesting here than in a single)

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
links are prohibited.

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

http: // www. ex. ua / 62080646? r = 625
No spaces

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I've never played online games. I just wanted to massage the mouse over the network. And just not ready to go into open gameplay.
I don't think the mod is to blame, as the problem only manifests itself in the online game. In the single again everything falls perfectly.
MF is absent in principle.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
The easiest way right now. You remove the mod, you go to Rubatl. He himself will update the version to 1.13d for you, and then we can play in the single. Everything should become Feng Shui)

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

0b256
Please. Don't turn the topic into a showdown.
Well, I really want to play normally))

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Thank you. I'm going to try now. Do not go anywhere))

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
just isn't ready to go into open source gameplay.
You can play a password-protected game if you're afraid of packers. Moreover, the razet was 3 months ago, the next one will be, not earlier than in 2 years, the time of the car.
Ok, I'm not leaving)
By the way , did your friend take the q2 version there?

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Downloaded directly from my hard drive))

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Emm. I am a little boots in these matters.
Just created a character on RuBattle. Connected. Everything went fine. Does this mean that the version is adequate and does not need to be updated?

Or is there a way to trigger the update?

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
Well then I xs . Take the mod to hell.
Eats. Well then, everything is ok, the version is right. Try it online with a friend.