3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MikaSalas 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Drop problem in multiplayer. (Diablo 2)

Hello.
I want to ask you one question. I would be very grateful for your help.
D2 is one of my favorite games despite its look and age. And it is the first game installed on my first computer. But somehow there was always not enough time to complete it. And just recently I decided to try my luck again.
Downloaded and installed the latest LoD patch. I ran through the first acts with great pleasure. I knocked out some really useful unique things. and four set.
After all, an old acquaintance {also an old fan} came to see me. And it was decided to play the game over the network. Only after passing three acts together, we did not knock out a single unique or set item. Moreover, even rare things fell much less often.
I'm not a big fan of the drop system in D2, but I was hoping that when playing together, the drop should only improve, and not vice versa.
For the sake of experiment, he passed out and went and killed Duriel. Received 2 rare items, 1 unique. and one set.

I don't even know what the problem might be.
I ask for help.
32 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 25.12.21

I ran through the first acts with great pleasure. I knocked out some really useful unique things. and four set.
Only after passing three acts together, we did not knock out a single unique or set item. Moreover, even rare things fell much less often.
For the sake of experiment, he passed out and went and killed Duriel. Received 2 rare items, 1 unique. and one set.
Repeat the "experiment" 10/100/1000 times, then boldly post: DROP IS TURNED UP !!!

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
The plan of action is as follows:
1) kill Duril in the network in the group
2) kill Duril in the stei without joining the group
3) kill Duril in the single, each to himself.

I will write the results

p
passed 25.12.21

The next topic after playing the Rubatl will be about the drop of runes. * vanga *

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
If MF on gear = 0, then rare / unique sets will rarely be dropped. Starting with consil / Mefa / Di / Baal, you can grow for something.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas Durik is
poor on drop. Better pass further, at the consuls of the potest.

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Consuela - is this advice?

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

MikaSalas, this is not advice, this is a recommendation.

Eats.
Rivnyanyn, maybe "eating"? you would not use bourgeois words, in general it turns out some kind of crap. and although without them ..; D

p
passed 25.12.21

further
Eee! Well, something like that!

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

MikaSalas
Yeah. With magic find 100+ try it, if not a single rark comes from 10+ runs, then it's a disaster.

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn

I did not understand what the problem was. Most likely the surprise was in the repack.
Clients updated. Replaced the mod on the inventory.
Everything works normally.
Thanks for the help.

Rivnyanyn Special
thanks.

M
MikaSalas 25.12.21

Enjoy the game and a huge drop for everyone.

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

>> Everyone ... a huge drop.
Will not come true :(