3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21 10:38 pm

The Hunger Games (Diablo 2)

I did not want to write this in topics about pvp, so as not to cause the anger of the ATsTSOV of this occupation. I myself have never participated in pvp here. Once I tried it in Zi-El (super-duper dressed in charms, decided to compete with friends) and again in LOD (we reached Act 5, it became boring, we decided to drive it).
Fair / nefair, as I remember all this is complete nonsense. The only proof of SKILL (the ability to play or better with sharpened pincers), as for me, can only be pvp with two identical charms with the same (or similar pumping), like in boxing. For all these disputes: to resolve max rez, that KB precisely because of this and anti-charm, etc. Each charm has its own advantages and disadvantages, and they are very different, and IMHO are in completely different weight categories. Therefore, pvp, forehead to forehead, is not interesting to me.
Therefore, in order to improve the game process, it was on the xc (and it would be nice to attract people), yesterday gave birth to the idea indicated in the topic. I don’t know, maybe somewhere in D2 there was something like that, I personally didn’t pull the idea anywhere.
And the idea itself is still crude.
This is something like a movie (maybe someone watched it))). 7 people enter the game (one place for a judge, aka modera). Everyone climbs into WP, deliberately determined by the preliminary lot, and the fun begins)))
There should be only one left alive. It is impossible to enter the city and the modder is watching this. You can climb into WP to others at your own peril and risk. Experienced packashers will gladly leave a trap there, consisting of a couple of packs of unique ones))) On the helle, you can easily go out, sales from mobs.
Here you can also introduce a bunch of rules and ideas, if my thought has become interesting to at least someone.
72 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.12.21

finally, no one was caught .. :-) but it's a pity ..

a
annortheone 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I myself have never participated in pvp here. I
missed the following. The pvp rules were invented to curtail the weighty advantages against other enchantments. It won't reach you soon until you play it yourself.

n
ninada 25.12.21

The pvp rules were invented to reduce the weighty advantages against other enchantments.

This was invented by the same unskill guys who suggest not taking a slark or limiting the number of AWPs per team. They just do not understand that this will not make them play better.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

ninada
Duels in Europe and Russia had their own rules and were conducted within the framework of the dueling code. I don't see anything bad in the fact that game duels also have their own rules and code.

n
ninada 25.12.21

T-Fox, those same rules came up with the downs.

n
ninada 25.12.21

The only normal rule is not to eat cans. Prohibit skills in general insanity. I even know how these rules were invented. Such a dude sits and thinks: "Too often I get lullies from nekra, so we need to forbid him such and such skills." Then he writes his nonsense to the forum and there the same suckers yell: "Yes, it's necessary to screw it up."

T
T-fox 25.12.21

ninada
I doubt the Downs are capable of that. Ok, the duel was not finished. Then so: in all types of martial arts there are rules, in all sports there are also rules. Without which it would be impossible to establish the true skill of athletes.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

ninada
you are clearly wrong, there are various moments when "obvious insanity" has already been created by the creators of the game and, of course, each specific case of its detection deserves consideration, and not necessarily in order to prohibit it altogether.

but about the slark, you are right, it is advised not to take exactly the unskilny guys, because they do not even realize that the skill guys take the slark only according to the circumstances, and not in every game (there are also exceptions, for example, when some dart decides to play all season only slarcom)

n
ninada 25.12.21

T-Fox, in any sport the rules are the same for everyone, but following your logic Messi should prohibit his phenomenal dribbling.

T
Torum. 25.12.21

Trying to trawl.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
According to my observations, most of the players on the xc are degenerates, noobs, and wonnabi-ilita, who writes in the chat and on the forum what noobs are playing on the SC.
And a
few words about trading on xc Spoiler

g
gpyr 25.12.21

PROBAtw = antifirkax ??

s
senkabh 25.12.21

ninada Are we
translating real into play and play into real? Well, let's go! : D
All fubolists = people who train to play football, again, transferring the situation from playing to real and vice versa does not work particularly well, for Diablo 2 this applies as follows: everyone plays with one charm, someone has better gear (nat. data of a football player), someone has a higher skill (experience of a football player)
So your comparison is incorrect.

As for the restrictions on gear and skills, but for God's sake! You can fly in full abs with measurements :) After all, there is no limit to human stupidity and ignorance.
As they say, bon appetit, eat it yourself, we'd better play by the rules.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

ninada That is
, in general, you approve of the rules, do you not like the fact that these rules may differ for some characters? Typically, someone can use 90 cutters, and someone only 85; Someone can have 205 over cold spells, and someone 165? By the way, at the expense of forbidden skills: if the same necromancer's closet were available to all characters, then it would be forbidden for all of them equally, regardless of the immobility or inferiority of any Persians, as well as the rest of the forbidden skills.

f
firkax 25.12.21

softcore players, as always,
there is one rule on hts - who died he lost, because there is no one else to play
and the players are absolutely free to choose which charm to play, how to wear it, how to download it, what skills to use - and everyone has this choice equally

greenstyle
The pvp rules were invented to curtail the weighty advantages against other enchantments.
ah ah, I was killed by an absorber, let's ban it, but better ban
charms, they often choose for the sake of advantages, and not for the sake of their absence,
and if someone chooses a charm for the sake of lack of advantages, then you need to moderate your desires to defeat

T-Fox
Then so: in all types of martial arts there are rules, in all sports there are also rules. Without which it would be impossible to establish the true skill of athletes.
and who said that pvp is needed to find out someone's "skill", as you put it?
someone wants to play, have fun, he doesn't care about the "skill", he likes the process
and someone wants to kill someone bad, he also doesn't care about the skill, he likes to see the enemy robe in the chat, I
suspect that even among the visitors there is fire pvp, who love all sorts of restrictive rules, most do not care about the skill

Z
ZRDn 25.12.21

Firkax
charms are often chosen for the sake of advantages, and not for the sake of their absence,
and if someone chooses a charm for the sake of lack of advantages, then you need to moderate your desires to win
and who said that pvp is needed to find out someone's "skill", as you put it?
pvp in games was originally conceived as a competitive mode, and they compete not with builds, but primarily with the skill of the players themselves, therefore the name is player vs player, and not build vs build))
ninada
d2 is a pvm game, and pvp in it is just as an additional feature, because it was primarily optimized for pvm, and the subwoofer itself, most of the skills, gear and all sorts of restrictions on abs, max res, overs, etc. were sharpened for pvm, so that with proper swing and clothes, more than one mob could not fill up)) For example, the ability to gain 95 max cut, a ton of abs with an over makes a forty an almost useless enchant for pvp, or im + prison + block + bone armor makes nekra practically invulnerable to bars, smiths, amoks. And it turns out that a medium-skill plauer in such clothes can bend a high-skill plauer with a different build, and this is no longer good, because as a result, only spawn will run on pvp))

f
firkax 25.12.21

pvp in games was originally conceived as a competitive mode
, where did you get that from? you may use it as a competitive mode, but this does not mean that it was conceived like that
player vs player means the ability for one player to do something against another, and nothing more with

builds
who play "biddes" - must suffer

T
T-fox 25.12.21

firkax Some
nonsense wrote. My analogy about duels is very suitable for pvp on xc. So, only rabble and all sorts of criminals could afford not to comply with the dueling code. The aristocrats, on the other hand, committed reprisals against the inhabitant within the framework of the rules seeking to equalize the chances of victory for each of the participants. But you, apparently, are more inherent in the behavior of savages who kill for food.

Z
ZRDn 25.12.21

firkax
player vs player means the ability for one player to do something against another, and nothing more
pervert D
who plays "bidds" - should suffer
from where did you get that there are two d? DD
There is no such word even in the Russian dictionary since it is English - build

f
firkax 25.12.21

T-Fox is
not present
on the xc, of course, there can be duels with any rules by agreement (and there may also be attempts to deceive and break the rules at an unexpected moment),
but the word "pvp" in itself does not mean that we are talking about a duel,
and yes, in most cases pvp that I saw on xc, in your understanding, are not aristocratic and aimed exclusively at organizing a robe for another player by any means (including portals to mobs and other techniques that are not even always associated with the hostile button, but nevertheless they are obviously player vs player)
and, unlike software, where the "loser" can argue, whine about "yes, he played dishonestly at all", it will not work there - the char is dead, everyone sees and understands - you have lost, and the referee is here - the game world with his physics, which has no morality and other conventions,
all this naturally leaves an imprint on the style of play of xts players, and therefore comparing it with software and transferring software concepts there is stupid