3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solid_Snake_13 26.12.21 11:40 pm

Since when does Big Boss smoke e-cigars? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

See from 5:23

And therefore I have a question, is Big Boss the one who shows us in this trailer Kojima-san after the alleged coma? The second trailer further casts doubt on the fact that the person shown to us as the Big Boss is really who, especially given Kojima-san's passion for breaking the mold of players.

ZY + Mark my words, Kojima-san is not the one who SUDDENLY, from scratch changes the eternal voice of Snake - Hayter, to the voice of Sutherland.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Money pikachu 26.12.21

this is the best stealth action game of all time! looks amazing! Hideo Kojima low bow to you!

r
rozil 26.12.21

these cigarettes contain a drug that speeds up time. or rather, one cigar. called a phantom cigar.

The second trailer further casts doubt on the fact that the person shown to us as Big Boss is in fact him and

give examples

A
Anderby 26.12.21

Hugh must have suggested it. At PW, he praised them.

S
Skater007 26.12.21

Test test
What a test . The old man Big Boss smoked a cigar even before his death in MGS4 and gave Solid a little sucker, disarming him and at the same time playing with him in an embrace.
After 50x it is not stable? Apart from the fact that in 64th he slept with Big Mom?

Solid_Snake_13
Jokes aside. About whether he is ... There are a lot of theories. My favorite was the one where people think it's Gray Fox. But it's kind of funny, of course. I also liked the theory where a medic, from a helicopter in Ground Zeroes, is considered a future understudy / temporary replacement for Big Boss, because he is also voiced by Sutherland.

S
Skater007 26.12.21

Test Test
Exactly, his body parts in MGS4 were collected from Liquid and Solidus.
So he also leaned back on the new FOXDIE virus, which Solid was stuffed with, and not because of his age.

f
fawor1t 26.12.21

Skater007 I also liked the theory where the medic, from the helicopter in Ground Zeroes, is considered a future understudy / temporary replacement for Big Boss, because Sutherland is also voicing him.

And after all, these people were right!)

S
Skater007 26.12.21

fawor1t
Heh, that's for sure)

s
seffko 26.12.21

not a big boss, but a gray fox.

M
Maksim_X777 26.12.21

SPOILER!! 'Cause this is my new favorite Persian, GZ helicopter medic

D
Demon of Night 26.12.21

SpoilerSo this is not the real Big Boss) the real one left at the beginning of the game on a motorcycle into the sunset, savoring a Cuban cigar

M
Maksim_X777 26.12.21

Demon of Night
Wish they didn't tell how
Venom Snake became terror

C
Crack 26.12.21

Maksim_X777
may release any dls

M
Maksim_X777 26.12.21

Crack