3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 27.12.21 12:01 am

Barb, paladin, amazon (Diablo 2)

There are a couple of questions about the guides for these characters:
1. A barb with a throwing weapon - can they gamble normally or don't even be perverted - play Whirlwind and not take a steam bath?
2. Same question with the charger paladin? Or is a Smither / Zil / Hammer enough?
3. Is Ama with a bow / crossbow in general any kind of killer option? Or be limited to furizon?
37 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 27.12.21

DanuJIa, 1 - the second, 2 - the charger for pvp only, mostly the second, 3 - this and that (but java is meaner! :-)).

[add] 2 - it is extremely cool for palu to be with a shield. Of the one-armed pvm melee-guns, the most common is Grief in pb. in second place - Death (in eth ba), Oath (in eth bolv) and Stormlash (it is cheaper than everyone else, but also cool). Well, to the boor - Heart of the Oak, of course.

r
ramsilkin 27.12.21

DanuJIa
about amku read the topic pvm bov amazon - the question will disappear.

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

DanuJIa, and most importantly, pay attention to my words there - "forget about Faith and Pride"! ;-) otherwise you will become a slave in the galleys.

D
DanuJIa 27.12.21

Hoped to use an unusual barb like Modawk. I recently knocked out the ethereal Demon's Arch and Lacerator ... So I guess how I will fight them, for example, in the throne: the merk attacks, and I throw enemies from behind alternately from 2 hands. But the damage will be small (even with 20 + skills throw-mastery + bonuses from synergy + AD from a lacerator + forti + ED + Might with a measure + DS) compared to what can be achieved by the banal VrilWind.
ramsilkin, read it. Everything is clear with stats and skills, but with equipment everything is different.
Obsessed, I don't even have a fort yet :)

d
danilukHF 27.12.21

every time I read and every time I try to make out what you write), it looks like a separate language)
ps played d2, but not a fan

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

DanuJIa, zila (zeal, fana, holy shield, sacrifice) do it with Stormlash (37% ias max needed) - he's cool. it's not expensive there, a hat - Gulik (Orphan set), armor can be Lionheart or Duress, amul - Hilord, mittens - Fights or LoHs, belt - String, shield - Zak / KoKoMal. rings - Raven Frost and blood-craft 11% life-lich, +5 all resists, 52 life)).

danilukHF, if the terms are not clear - ask, we will tell you. in general, it's often for the fans.

k
kot-stargazer 27.12.21

Obsessed
(but java is meaner! :-)).
Java, all other things being equal, sucks at the bow ama's poizon, and it is easier to absorb it, and it will protect itself from damage, but a poizon under 50k + can be very unpleasant.

k
kot-stargazer 27.12.21

DanuJIa
Obsessed, I don’t even have forti yet :)
Oh, I can’t! :)) Go Mefa Troll, go to Baal and Pindlya as soon as you get natrolish, as soon as you rub them and take at least 97-98 level, then go to pvp: )))))))
And Zana 8 is waiting for me :)))) I'll go farm Orbiki :))))

r
ramsilkin 27.12.21

DanuJIa
The Rivnyanin explained everything in an accessible way, and continues to expound. It all depends on the wallet, each set of items is good in its own way .. Even the top equipment will have its drawbacks .. and Yes, there are a lot of show-offs. You will figure it out.

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

kot-stargazer, you can't catch up that the topic is not about pvp? ;-)

ramsilkin, Rivnyanin drives there and continues to be driven. ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 27.12.21

Obsessed
nope, these goals are not indicated in the same place, and although I am a stargazer, I cannot determine by the stars what is going on in every noob's head :) Maybe he decided to seize totalitarian domination on the server ..... :)))

Q
QLinkee 27.12.21

>> A barb with a throwing weapon - you can
bustle them normally. You scatter a pack of mobs - and there is nothing more to throw: it’s over.

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

DanuJIa
Obsessed
A Gde ge Tapki? Gore Rider
Hot9 Pod Stormlesh / Guiliame / Duress i War Trawelers (Battle Boots) budut neploho sidety 10Vita 10Str (= + 10ed) 15Min - 25 Max Dmg (Pod nebolishoy 4istiy Fizz DMG Stormlasha)
PS hot9 NET !!! DS bydet slishkom malo s WT; (. WT 4etko sid9t na Milishnike pod Death / Guiliame / Hilord

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

CorvinOk, pf! Why should Zilu sneakers? he will do a BOSS business! ; D

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed
toge Verno podme4eno; D
Y mn9 tog kstate (Ramzan) y WW tak vse bez Shapki i begaet;), vse zabivau emy na Mylah Guiliame poiskat '

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed
9 vsetaki Pokymekav y '' kol'kyliatora '' reshil (Ramzana) y WW Tak odeti (eth Rapers 15ias + / eth bag Trecheri / Guiliama 15ias +)

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

Pokymekav y '' kol'kyliatora '' reshil
CorvinOk, if you knew how happy I am for you! ; D

R
Rivnyanyn 27.12.21

DanuJIa
Barb with throwing weapons
In the past, I was considering such an option, there was even a shield; D
The main problem is that ammunition runs out. But if you disperse the damage well, then one or two axes will go to one mob, after casting amp from the Lacerator, especially since the cartridges are restored. Instead of a second Lazarator, you can use Warshrike. There is a built-in pier of 50% and a bunch of deadly ones, but the damage is a little less, or the rarquette with restoration (the main thing is not to wipe it to zero).
You can muddy the pier with RazorTeil (33%), useful when the mobs pounce on the merk in batches.
All the stats are in dex, this will give maximum damage and attack (this is also important), the var will have BO, and fall while standing far from the mobs, you really need to try. Well, if everything is bad with the claws, throw 100 in a whit, it should be enough.

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed pf! Why should Zilu sneakers? he will do a BOSS business! ; D
Tak y nego ge yge esty GORE! ; D
kak i Amyl '(11% life-leech, +5 all resists, 52 lives) :)
ILI eto principialinii Moment ??? will make the business BOOSY zil ??? !!! ; D

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

CorvinOk, this is his ring. we do not remove the highlord, everything is ok. mountain sneakers are better, IMHO, because of ds.