3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 27.12.21 12:01 am

Barb, paladin, amazon (Diablo 2)

There are a couple of questions about the guides for these characters:
1. A barb with a throwing weapon - can they gamble normally or don't even be perverted - play Whirlwind and not take a steam bath?
2. Same question with the charger paladin? Or is a Smither / Zil / Hammer enough?
3. Is Ama with a bow / crossbow in general any kind of killer option? Or be limited to furizon?
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed
Ny da ring, typly 9 posle No4noi smeni - spat 'pora mne Logitcia :)
Pod Storrmlash da Gore Ly4she - polnostiu soglasen

D
DanuJIa 27.12.21

I read the comments and believe that a barb with a throwing weapon can still live ... Only here is a snag with stats and a little with a weapon: I see something of my own in every throwing object ... And melee can be avoided by a banal jump from the crowd to get away ...
Rivnyanyn, picking up weapons, what to concentrate on: only on damage or on, for example, AR and ias? Or just a little bit? I went like this:
Helmet: Arreat's Face (I don’t know what to insert into the socket yet)
Weapon 1: Lacerator
Weapon 2: Demon's Arch (until I knocked out the alternative)
Armor: Treachery (There is no Forti yet, if the story is the same with the metal ones as with Whirlwind (ias only affects weapons), I don't even know)
Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
Gloves: I don't know yet, crafting for CB, ias and lifeleach; knockback and ias
Boots: Gore rider
Rings: BK-5 and Raven Frost / craft
Belt: Nosferati, for example.

Merck (Might):
Cannon: Arioc's Needle (Amn)
Hat: Andriel Face (Ral)
Body: Treachery

R
Rivnyanyn 27.12.21

DanuJIa
I myself didn’t play, the current test was in the single, but it seems to me that since the cartridges tend to run out, it’s better to attack slowly but fatter, and the KB will not be superfluous, I think. Fortik to love, the xs belt - razor will allow you to save a little cartridges. In general, most likely it is necessary to carry 2 sets of metal; D
UUU, Demon's Arch is not on the list, but I remember knocking it out myself) It would be necessary to change it, but there are already 80 pieces, it will not be enough.
Only here is a snag with stats and a little with weapons.
I can be shocked, but it seems like dex metallics boosts damage + will be AR, and hp will be enough with BP anyway. I ran with an amkoy with incomplete 800 hp (with kta it was 1100) and nothing, you can play. Strength is only a bit shaking, but with good equipment, the initial ones may be enough.
don't know yet what to insert into the socket
There would be a dzhevel +30 max damages, but this is ideal, we can for now ias or at least some thread of max damage.
In general, you can drive like this, but how he will show himself there, I do not know. He will not have a worthy alternative to a physicist (except for axes on barely damage) when meeting with a physic-imun, and this is the most important thing for me.
[Edit] And more, to Merc Obedience. A hat with ll. Infa weaving)

D
DanuJIa 27.12.21

Rivnyanyn I use this weapon (Arioc's Needle) by the yardstick for almost all my enchantments, except for Smitter and the magpie, because of +4 all skills (for the Might measure, this is extra + 40% damage and + the same amount for the Defiance measure). Or is there a different way of calculating the level of the aura?

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

I read the comments and believe that a barb with a throwing weapon can still live ...
DanuJIa, many can live. traps, for example, close or necr with throwing weapons. ;-)

For the Might measure, this extra + 40% damage
is not so much to put on such a "harsh" drin. Ariok is usually worn by Necry Summoners so that the mete measure the damage of skeletons to increase.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.12.21

DanuJIa a
throwing barb will be more of a merc supporter than a main damage dealer. And Obi, especially in this cannon (the best of all in the Great Poleaxe), will give him a lot of damage, fhr and KB. Under the amp, he will tear everything alive, and you shoot lightly)))
Last year I saw a friend with a bear, a wolverine and a merk. He himself supports (mobs) in the form of a bear. So anything is possible, but the mayor still has to be cocky.

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

DanuJIa I use this weapon (Arioc's Needle) by the yardstick for almost all my enchantments, except for Smitter and the magpie, because of +4 all skills (for the Might-gauge this is extra + 40% damage and + the same amount for the Defiance-measure).

Misli verna9 - toliko 4tobi bil smisl v Arioc's Needle, nado Merky escho Arkane 2 Skill i Andariel Visage (ili dage Shaky !!!) - glavnoe ge + all skill na Merke !!! ostalinoe vtori4no !!!

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

CorvinOk, God, how thin! LIKE THIN! ; D

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed
Kst, esli Odeti '' Ramzany "tiary 3 Off pal aur, LvL mighta povisitcia na +3? I dast + 30ed?
9 dymau net :(
Est 'y kogo to4na9 Infa?

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

Est 'y kogo to4na9 Infa?
CorvinOk, the one who has such a tiara and Ramzan. ;-) check it yourself, why do you need a forum.

C
CorvinOk 27.12.21

Obsessed check it yourself, why do you need a forum.
i to Verno :). i Tiara i "Ramzan" Imeutcia :)
Nado proTESTiti !!! i 9 stany vldadet 'o4en' VAGNOI Infoi !!! ; D

p
passed 27.12.21

o4en 'VAGNOI Infoi
It looks like my post got rubbed just because of her. xD

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

CorvinOk, n0n @ JluLL | B Jlu4uK0 ??

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 27.12.21

forgot about the main thing, inventory

O
Obsessed 27.12.21

XAPAKTEPHUK, whose? :-)

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 27.12.21

nuno fill your inventory with charms for dmg and ar, my dull!

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 27.12.21

my persian