3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 28.12.21 10:27 pm

Secrets and gags of GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

Another theme that Grand Theft Auto players should love.

Here's what I know today:
1. When you press the Shift (special) button, you can hear the GG fart and burp)))
2. After you got on the metro, press Ctrl (attack), then the whole train will be under your control. Just do not accelerate too much, as an accident may occur, because there is another train ahead of you.
3. By breaking the box, you can find a bonus item or firearm.

The list has just begun, so there should be many more secrets and gags in GTA1.
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jart 28.12.21

The Windows version of GTA we're playing is already censored (includes Win95 version, P * 2002 version and PS version). The original DOS version contained a bunch of obscenities, which is why it was banned in many countries. The original, rougher text of the game was preserved only in English in the special.fxt file for GTA and speuk.fxt for GTA London 1969, it does not exist for GTA London 1961. To try sharper text, simply rename special.fxt to english.fxt for GTA or speuk.fxt to enguk.fxt for GTA London 1969. Don't forget to keep the original copies of the files just in case.

G
Grand theft aero 28.12.21

I remember my old dos gta ... Oh, how they swore there, especially with the Russian voice acting ...

J
Jart 28.12.21

The existing voice acting for 1 GTA and London is only one, so you can safely download, mats are attached.

A
AlSar 28.12.21

not always Beast GTS
sometimes it's Classic

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 28.12.21

Crash Bandicoot, this mostly refers to Gamez, in which I have already added this information. Although okay, the hi remains here.

Hmm, something is too quiet in this thread. I don't think there are so many secrets in GTA 1. People, be active, show everyone that GTA1 is alive and it has not so few secrets as in the subsequent parts.

I
I raspy61 I 28.12.21

yes, you need to look for fun .... I can search in the evenings on ps1)) by the

way, GTA1 has the same crappy optimization as in GTA4: DD slows down on the most powerful machines)

J
Jart 28.12.21

This is because the game was sharpened under 486 and the first stump in its day. And the free version of 2003 from P * is a little crooked (problems with player_a.dat for many users, as well as incorrect track numbering - for example, instead of the noise of the city when we walk on foot, cop chatter sounds, and instead of it, a radio sounds in the cop car, which there should not be in sight, in general, the comrades poked it).

About gags and secrets.

1. The most famous joke is crushing a crowd of Hare Krishnas with a car or shooting them instantly from a weapon. If we manage to kill them in one fell swoop, we get a pretty bonus and the inscription on the screen Gouranga! - the business card of the odneck. But the most interesting thing is that this bonus can be doubled if, during the mission Kill Frenzy using cars-fireballs, you blow up a crowd of Krishnas with such a machine.
As you know, there are boat and helicopter sprites in the game. There is no helicopter in the game at all (why I will explain below), we cannot legally ride a boat, it appears only in several missions, when we drop something from a bridge into a boat with a bandyugan. Now in order.

2. The boat. A video showing the process of boating. For her, they did not even make a sprite with GG, when we sit down in it, a sprite with a red man is drawn. How to get it: Change line 293 1 (106,119,4) PARKED 31 0 to 293 1 (106,119,4) PARKED 13 0 in the mission.ini file and instead of the bulldog in the first chapter of Liberty we get a boat.

3. Hulekopter. here the matter is more complicated. In order to spawn it, you need to add the line [car88] Helicopter to the english.gxt file, otherwise the game will crash when landing in it. He can't fly, he drives like a regular car and has the sound of a truck. To get it, add the line as indicated above and change the line 293 1 (106,119,4) PARKED 31 0 to 293 1 (106,119,4) PARKED 88 0 in mission.ini, getting a hulekopter instead of a bulldog.
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
4. Glitch of endless money.
5. Glitch control of the blown up car.
6. If you kill all the military on the island in Vice City, you get the Boot Camp Bonus.
7. For the simultaneous murder of many people / destruction of many cars, you can get the Intence violence bonus.

8. In London, some missions give us the ability to drive a wheelchair. In one of the missions in London 61, using this wheelchair (in which, by the way, an unsuspecting grandfather is sitting), you need to blow up a building.
Well, I guess that's enough for a start.

I
I raspy61 I 28.12.21

with a boat and a hulekopter pleased)) need to stir up

L
Landry Fields 28.12.21

A turmoil is about to begin here!
Hear DAVOHITMAN, respect the classics

G
GTAman 28.12.21

I have not seen such a fat troll for a long time :) Look, do not burst.

V
Vladiivostok FM 28.12.21

I played on PS and found it funny. If you die on the rails from electricity, then when you leave the hospital, the main characters have different clothes

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 28.12.21

I played on PsP, to be honest - the control is not very high-quality.
So he spat and went.

L
LEX SAFONOV 28.12.21

Cool - you can still ride a boat across the sea

a
ak-13 28.12.21

1. When you press the Shift (special) button, you can hear the GG farts and burps)))
2. After you got on the subway, press Ctrl (attack), then the whole train will be under your control. Just do not accelerate too much, as an accident may occur, because there is another train ahead of you.
3. By breaking the box, you can find a bonus item or firearm.

Knew everything except 2.

x
xMiGx 28.12.21

I read on gta.wikia that if you jump off the bike, it will move on and even turn non-stop. I tried it, it works (and uphill too). The truth turns only when it is aligned (although once it even moved to another row).

E
Egor_Pskov 28.12.21

Have you tried to throw this bike off the roof of the building in this way? I remember being in GTA: London 1969 so much fun. I climbed the stairs to the roof of the building, and then threw off the bike from there until it exploded.

x
xMiGx 28.12.21

Egor_Pskov, I tried it, it turns out funny. :)

Quote: 7. For the simultaneous murder of many people / destruction of many cars, you can get the Intence violence bonus.

You get some kind of a similar bonus if you kill a character in a mission that could have been left alive (in San Andreas I met two such opportunities).

By the way, no one knows how to jump from a secret place in Vice City in Little Bogota on the roof of a building? There, in the first level of Vice City, life is extra. You jump onto this roof on a superbike along a nearby springboard, you take life, and it is not clear how to go down further. I tried several methods - I always died.

Crap! On this forum, it is not indicated anywhere that if you accelerate in a straight line in San Andreas and jump onto the Penetratore, which is parked in Northeast Richman in both levels of San Andreas, then flying from the springboard across the river you get a big bonus for the jump (Insane Stunt Bonus ).

And I could not understand everything, why this sports car is constantly there and stands out so. :) I read this joke on another site.

L
LEX SAFONOV 28.12.21

xMiGx - well, people will know here)

G
Grand theft gamer 28.12.21

what a Penetratore, what a jump? enlighten pliz!)

L
LEX SAFONOV 28.12.21

Penetratore is a takchka, in the Russian version it is a generator. A jump is a springboard on which one has to jump on this car. If I honestly hear this for the first time)