3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.11.19 10:06 pm

Finally a complete solution trouble textures! (Fallout 4)

Finally a complete solution trouble textures!

It is a complete solution of the soap, brake, load textures with delays and trouble.

The test was conducted on the system:
Intel i5-3470 3200 MHz 3400 MHz Boost
GTX 960 (2 GB)
8 GB RAM
Monitor 60Hz 1920x1080

For weak systems have: Wasteland 512, Faraway Area Reform. It should work if you have at least a bucket of rusty...

Download:
Texture Optimization Project http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/978/
Faraway Area Reform, or F. A. R. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20713/ by the way: Fallout 4\Data\Textures\Terrain delete the files detailnormals.dds and noise.dds to remove the effect of noise (Ripples in the distance)
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1769
This is all definitely need to download, or links, or with other trusted sites.
Then unzip the folder 2 in that order as they go. (Should be \Working\2\Textures)
Note if you have a very weak PC that download only Wasteland 512 Textures http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/606
Faraway Area Reform, or F. A. R. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20713/

Now working pens and spend a lot of time to fix all the brakes and myltse in this miracle game.

1. Create a folder on your desktop called Working
2. Create folder 1 and 2 inside this folder.
3. To extract the contents of the TOP's to 2, leave the folder 1 is empty. (You can also fold and other fashion refectory to 2, for example Vivid Fallout - Landscapes, FAR, etc.) (Should be \Working\2\Textures)
4. Open Archive2 and select Vanilla Textures1.ba2 (e.g. Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2) and otkroite it inside archive2(File>Open)
5. After the opening of the extract(Archive>Extract All To...) the Vanilla content of the archive in the folder 1 in Working. (Should be \Working\1\Textures)
6. Now in the Working folder, hold Shift on keyboard and right click mouse at any place, click to Open a command window (open command window).
7. Now in the command prompt, type this exactly as I do! (with spaces!),

Drive robocopy put a space
Drag folder 2 into the command line put a space
Then drag the folder 1 to the command line and another space
Then type /s /xl
Press Enter and wait until it's over

1 folder should now be ready to be archived!

8. Back to Archive2 and do File>New, select the DDC Format, and select the settings that you like.

Then Archive>Add Folder... select the folder textures in the folder 1 then Select folder (Select Folder)
Now File>Save As... from the original .name .ba2's (e.g. Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2)
Create a folder wherever you want and throw all the creation of the archives there

9. Then delete everything from the 1 and repeat steps 4-8 with each archive .ba2 from the folder with the game separate, until you have all the necessary files .ba2 will be completed!
(it should again be noted that it is absolutely necessary that you do every vanilla BA2 individually!)

10. Move the original files .ba2 in the backup folder on your computer, and then put in their place created us archives .ba2

If each step is followed this guide correctly, you should get the oil-smooth Fallout4! Congratulations!

Here's a video example:

Then download this archive Fallout 4 Boost v0.11.1.rar
https://yadi.sk/d/MkMV2nUl3MzwBc

In this archive there are all the instructions listed above and the required mods(Read the Readme there is all infa):
ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov enbdev.com and www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/332
ReShade reshade SweetFX 2.0.me

The secret is that the format of the textures .ba2 is read by the engine much faster and requires less video memory. Texture Optimization Project and other re texture to help us so pack them in .ba2 and 2 GB of memory. Plus ENBoost, properly configured and Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4.ini, SweetFX 2.0 for color images...

PS
In Optimized Vanilla Textures www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1204 the texture quality is better than Texture Optimization Project so some of the textures can be taken from the Optimized Vanilla Textures for example I took: clothes, armor, power armor, weapons.(This is a folder Clothes, Armor, PowerArmor, Weapons)

DLC for weaker PC:
Wasteland 512 Textures Reloaded www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/606

For who did not understand that:
(All re texture throw in folder 2 all together; robocopy /s /xl select and replace only those files that are similar by name, ie copy the replacement files from folder 2 to folder 1, and then you pack them in .ba2, then remove everything from the folder 1, the next unpack the archive for example Fallout4 - Textures2.ba2 to the folder 1, repeat steps 4-8 with each archive .ba2 from the game folder separate ie Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2 for Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2; For 4 DLC: DLCCoast - Textures.ba2, DLCRobot - Textures.ba2, DLCworkshop01 - Textures.ba2, DLCworkshop02 - Textures.ba2)

New guide from the author of the Texture Optimization Project
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 15.11.19

19lexa19
Oh, jeez... Well... Now comes the questions such as: does not work, does not work, but as it is, and I have here scratched - not find-if checked... [sarcasm].
In General, don't go away...:)

L
Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich 15.11.19

Lag-bugs were not related, but performance is still way checked.) Everything is fine, nothing is buggy, do not hang up, not stopped, the game became faster.) The author of the method low bow.)

K
Kirlusha 15.11.19

By the way, I forgot to add that a similar operation had hosted a month ago and really works!
And don't screw it up, it is necessary clearly to understand, what will you do, not just go through the steps. In other words, we need to push reduced textures ( or we want) to ba2 archives (in the Data folder) used by the game. So she was drawing our new texture from there and not from extra folder. So as to it is really faster.
And more, of course, it is easier to throw on a website (drive) ready-made archives. But my Internet SUCH a volume not.
And... Yes... the author ENORMOUS RESPECT!!!! and 19lexa19 too...

K
Kirlusha 15.11.19

19lexa19
And here's another...
are you after surgery ini-schnick removed?

K
Kirlusha 15.11.19

19lexa19
Understood...
Simply, I first put a re texture and everything like fashion, and then thought to put it in ba2.
And, because all previously installed forgot to remove, then efface from operations in the beginning was not.

R
RedSoldiers 15.11.19

19lexa19
How much you have to size get a new archives?

d
dominator_css 15.11.19

19lexa19
I don't understand, we need to pinch only Textures C1, on the 9th or all ba2 files and then there is too much in addition to textures!?

K
Kirlusha 15.11.19

dominator_css
Only Textures from the 1st to the 9th.

d
dominator_css 15.11.19

19lexa19
I read on the nexus, it really wasn't specified what files ba2 to do.
All night was altered from 1st to 9th only the texture, and then put http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40/?
just reading the description of your ENB in the topic too there is configure need a lot, and this is easier.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.11.19

V
Vyxyxol 15.11.19

Instead it will be easier to pack all the mods in a separate ба2 archive and onesnike to register the download it game than to go into the original game archives.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.11.19

Muskrat
No, they have to be either in the folder Textures which doesn't make sense, either in the original archives from the 1st to the 9th...

H
Hawk957 15.11.19

This where you Archive2 take?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.11.19

Hawk957
That's where Archive2
Fallout 4 Boost v0.4.4.rar yadi.sk/d/HrsAfIoqspZJH

H
Hawk957 15.11.19

19lexa19
Thank you )

H
Hawk957 15.11.19

Hmm, the crashes never stopped, even though my comp is drawn this game, though on the low, can someone help?

U
U238 15.11.19

Hawk957
you have the latest version of the game? the first patch glycene. Edit config. ini, especially the range of shadows and highlights, maybe it'll help

H
Hawk957 15.11.19

Flint238
I have a RAM problem, already figured out ) Thank you! )

n
nero1111 15.11.19

Played the game at the time of release. Problems nebylo. Now after the mods decided to pereproyti, So when quickly running away is not what the textures are not loaded, so most of the landshavtom, and sometimes even appears the minute icon download and it all loads as you move between levels. This is not corrected?

a
anartikov 15.11.19

Then download this archive Fallout 4 Boost v0.7.rar
And where to download it, the link is not relevant...

And tell me how this statement is relevant now?