3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno_Dorrian 28.12.21 10:46 pm

Help with riddles. (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter)

There are many mysteries in the game that will be difficult for you to solve, we help each other.
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arno_Dorrian 28.12.21

For example, I was stuck in a cemetery. There you need to go down into the tomb and turn the lever. I lower the lever but the light does not turn on like in the video gameplay. The game quickly gets boring and constantly some kind of red beam or something like that flickers in the distance.

M
Megre 28.12.21

wadim andreevich
Find the crow, it is next to the statue of Jesus, put it to the second next to the lever.

A
Arno_Dorrian 28.12.21

and now I'm in some kind of tunnel there is a zombie with a flashlight ... I collected 5 corpses and they stand on letters what to do next I turn the letters and nothing happens

M
Megre 28.12.21

wadim andreevich Turn
letters into a line, a triangle into a triangle, a circle into a circle, etc.
Zombies mark the correct ones.

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Che, I'm generally dull how to play it.

At the very beginning, I found 5 traps.
Further there is a train and below a corpse. I did not understand what to do with him.
Then he caught the astronaut.
In the village near the first house there is something like an elevator, but it is not working.
In the second house, you can listen to the story of how the guy called someone there. Fucking medium.
Above in the forest there is a tent with notes.
Well, I found a church, near which there is also blood and a crypt with crows. Above have already answered where to look for the second crow.

So, am I missing something?

UPD
Kapets hid the crow!

UPD2
I screwed up the game. I didn’t solve the first two crimes, I fell into the lift and survived. But he solved the next two crimes, at the dam and in the caves. Now I don't understand nichrome, I have to start over)))

E
ESCsur 28.12.21

Nemesis
Duck just go back to the very beginning and start doing everything in turn ...

J
JulesMassenet 28.12.21

Nemesis
I had exactly the same :))) The first one I did not reveal, when I found an elevator, accidentally fell down and somehow magically did not die :)) As a result, I went upstairs on this elevator, and I solved only 2 murders, in the mine and near the dam, I also screwed up the game :) when the crack comes out, I'll start over :)

E
ESCsur 28.12.21

JP
You haven’t screwed up anything, you can solve in any order until you’ve done everything ...
But there will be a hint where you forgot what! Just go back to the very beginning of the map and begin to study everything carefully.

d
denya_one 28.12.21

in the mine entered a code with a zombie. water gushed out. appeared some kind of giant octopus or octopus, or cuttlefish xs in general. and a zombie ate me under the water. I started at the entrance to the location, I reach the place where the code is entered, but I can't get up - the flow of water interferes. what to do here?? I want to swim underwater again ...

A
Arno_Dorrian 28.12.21

Come out of the mine. There is a place where the door is locked on the outside, there is a hole on the side, crawl along it.

A
Askalante 28.12.21

Whoever went far, can tell me where to go next, after having been at the bottom of the dam, I took the elevator upstairs, and where to go now, I have already climbed everything that could be on the top and also visited the mine.

k
kison1 28.12.21

After
shutting off the valve on the dam, I went over to the other side ..... I found a burnt-out building .... in it, on the "floor", there is some kind of iron garbage with balls on balls BuKaFkI ... You can turn the balls!
The actual question is: what do you need to type on these balls? (what word)

A
Askalante 28.12.21

kison1
It is necessary to collect the word CORVUS, spin the balls)), although the game is interesting, but PPC is so short.

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

yes in the mouth of a kampot! how to solve the first crime?

I found a train, a rope, legs, a corpse, a canister, dry grass, an imprint in a stone ... What else to look for?

Shl. Guys, hide the tips under the spoiler. Because until you find the answer to your question, you practically re-read how to complete the whole game. And there are not so many mysteries in it to spoil yourself.

A
Askalante 28.12.21

Nemesis
Spoiler On the shore below, find a handle, attach it to the front of the railcar, where the fasteners stick out under it. Start and drive off the trolley exactly on the withered grass, the stone lies not far from the grass near the stump, you push it into the "stone imprint", and all approach the corpse, clamp LMB and solve the murder))).

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Yomayo, I thought I needed to find a pen, they fucking hid these things. What a pen, what a crow!

Thank you

A
Askalante 28.12.21

Nemesis
Duck there are also hints on how these inscriptions "raven" or "pen" will start spinning after you have looked at the object, you twist the mouse until you find the point where they merge into one and you press LMB, then finding them is not a problem.)))

v
vitas123 28.12.21

Nemesis
I also found an astronaut, then I ran after him (some kind of alien alien, with the ability to teleport) then he led me to an alien ship and I flew into space through portals, and in the end I ended up again in the game where there is a note with the signature "PID *R". Delirium addict HD

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

you twist the mouse until you find the point where they merge into one

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, well damn it, if only some kind of tutorial was muddied! In general, I passed the quest with traps only because, not knowing what to do FROM THE CHURCH, I returned back and accidentally stepped on the second trap. It was then that I saw that a new spot had opened and began to look for other traps.

Kapets damn it, in modern games they constantly highlight what to do, it already enrages, but here you don't understand anything at all. Extremes are not good

Yomayo is stuck again. In short, I found a crow and a lamp near the church. What else do you need to investigate?

P
Purgesha 28.12.21

solved 3 crimes (after 5 spirits) and realized that the authors are drug addicts (in a good way): D