3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno_Dorrian 28.12.21 10:46 pm

Help with riddles. (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter)

There are many mysteries in the game that will be difficult for you to solve, we help each other.
65 Comments
Sort by:
t
trigger537 28.12.21

Tell me how to get into the mine?

J
JulesMassenet 28.12.21

Hospade, the puzzles in the game are simple, is it really quite that? :))

t
trigger537 28.12.21

JP
well, tell me))

D
Danny Lamb 28.12.21

Tell me how to get into the mine?
SpoilerIf you mean a round tunnel with closed lattice gates, then find on the right, just above, a crack in the rock.

D
Danny Lamb 28.12.21

To open the door in the deepest mines, you need to
find at least 4 corpses (along the way, playing hide and seek with the walkers)

Door code for the lazy

K
Krygin46rus 28.12.21

where are the traps?

t
trigger537 28.12.21

Danny Lamb
thanks, barely found a pancake)

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Traps:

Spoiler At the very beginning, two to the left of the rails, two to the right and one immediately behind the hanging trap, if you enter from the shore. Or just go over the small hill behind her.

Can anyone help with the church?

K
Krygin46rus 28.12.21

above the church there is an entrance to the mine

K
Krygin46rus 28.12.21

a crow in the cemetery, a lamp in the church

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Dealt with the church. I stuck a bucket of blood))

D
Danny Lamb 28.12.21

Here the people do not see through the campaign that when you find some place and when words appear, for example "Stone", which float around one point (a bunch of the same words), then you need to hold down the LMB and direct your gaze to the desired point, while words don't stick together. I myself found out about this after a couple of hours of playing, but it makes the search much easier.

Then you will not be looking for the Ravens bored by running through the fields and will not be looking for stones by searching every corner.

l
ladavim 28.12.21

Full walkthrough

All parts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8llwRFqi4q5N1A3RwqCg2nJvwLdgrNzP

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Damn, where did the good old text walkthroughs go?

So, I solved 4 murders, brother, uncle, mother and father. I sit by the dam below. Where to go next?

f
forty 28.12.21

Danny Lamb
I have 5 zhmurov arranged according to the symbols ... But how to rotate the rings of the gate, I have no tea in my soul ?!

s
sfera_lg 28.12.21

Ethan and his brother remained. came out of the engine room (generator) of the dam. Where to go ? completed all the quests.

A
Askalante 28.12.21

Nemesis
In the generator block, block the dam flap, next to the generator, the wheel, then run across to the other bank along the breakwater, it is next to the house opposite the generator, and further and further you cut into the forest and you will see the burnt remnants of the house.

f
forty 28.12.21

sfera_lg You
close the damper and, along one of the bridges, to the other side of the river. You won't miss any further.
Guys, how, after all, to rotate the rings? In Alien Town, I remember there was a cursor, but here ...

N
Nemesis 28.12.21

Didn't your grandfather kill your brother at the very beginning? then the initial murder of the campaign is the very last, but it all began at the church

s
sfera_lg 28.12.21

on the central centrifuge, turn the valve and go out the door with the lock. go and cross the dam (the water level will drop)