3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Radovid V the Ferocious (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think of him? What did you do with him?
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 28.12.21

And what to do with him? Will there be a quest to kill him? or on rescuing Taller is it the finish line in that direction?

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

Niko71790
let it be, the quest continues as you find Philippe (you can't miss her, she will be found in the story)

W
Wayc 28.12.21

Angelica04,
according to the main plot, a meeting, if yes, then I haven’t met, or according to additional tasks?

h
human pixel 28.12.21

Wayc
SpoilerC Radovid first needs to meet according to the plot during the search for Bastard Junior (Novigrad branch), he will also give an additional quest to find Phillipa, and as a result, 2 more additional quests (preparation for murder and the attempt itself).

W
Wayc 28.12.21

a human-pixel
and I met with a Radovid and carried out his quest to find Filipa, where you crawl in caves and then bring him a crystal, and I completed the task of Dijkstra and Roshe to find Thaler, and then what? the assassination attempt itself does not appear on the quest

h
human pixel 28.12.21

Wayc
Assassination attempt after Phillip is released in the main storyline

N
Narget nurn 28.12.21

and what will happen if you give the crystal from the megascope of Philippa Radovid? Then she will still appear at the end of the plot, or will Radovid find her and finish her off?

N
Niko71790 28.12.21

Narget Nurn
Apparently it also depends on whether the chapter is restored or not. I don't have it, so there was no point in giving away the crystal.

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

Narget Nurn,
if you give the crystal, the hunters will not attack, plus Radovid will know that she is alive, and wants to return her sight. If you give the crystal to Ian or Triss, then they will respect Geralt a little more and that's it. Radovid will not find her and will not kill her, she plays an important role in the further plot. And also in the fate of Radovid himself, if they carry out the quest for his murder.

K
Kosolapyi1 28.12.21

Can anyone explain to me ... how he turned from a pragmatic and adequate king from the second part into a schizophrenic?

N
Nighthawkreal 28.12.21

Hard childhood :)

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

Kosolapyi1
Radovid always hated Philip, with age his hatred transformed into hatred of all sorcerers. And the murder of kings and the feeling of hated Philip and Sheala in this gave him a chance to avenge his childhood grievances. Moreover, sorceresses claimed to become a separate force from the kings on the continent. This was not necessary for more than one ruler. It's just that Emperor Emhyr was more adequate in this regard. Those who recognized his power, he did not touch. As for the possible persecution of nonhumans after the flight of the cherokee, then it should be borne in mind that these witch hunters are fanatics, they constantly need some kind of enemy, one enemy was gone, they had to look for another ..

K
Kosolapyi1 28.12.21

Angelica04
No, in previous games he seemed to be adequate, restrained or something. For myself, I initially decided that I would support Radovid in the war. But as soon as he saw how crazy he became ... Well, let him hunt for a lodge, but what did ordinary peaceful sorcerers do to him? Why are they worse than the same demon hunters ...
And the sorceresses have nothing to do with the murders of kings, not even Demovenda. There, Emhyr has already helped.

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

Kosolapyi1
Well, the restrained king would not be called ferocious. In the first part, he was only one of four, and the youngest, not who did not take him seriously enough. And the maximum that he could count on was that his son from Adda might rule Redania-Temeria. took under the patronage of the Order of the Rose, not casual. Most likely he suspected the Cherokee. Yes, in fact, Leto, who worked for the empire, used them, but only Geralt knew about this, for others it turned out that the sorceresses were behind everything, so he began to hunt for them. And his anger has already spread to all the magicians, including the innocent. In general, Radovid reminds me of Ivan the Terrible, only he was offended by the boyars instead of the cherokee. And when the opportunity arose, he arranged revenge on them, including the innocent. Likewise, Radovid expanded the size of his kingdom. He was also famous for his unpredictable character. P, S By the way, what happened to Princess Adda? Everyone seems to have forgotten about her, although she is the legitimate heiress of Temeria.

K
Kosolapyi1 28.12.21

Angelica04
Well, it is clear that Radovid was so crazy that he hated everyone because of Philipa alone. But why was he made that way? In the second part, he spoke sensibly with Geralt and Roche. And in this one, his conversation about chess directly showed his schizophrenia ...
I have nothing against his betrayal of Kaedwen and Temeria, on the contrary, I even liked this step. I just didn't like the fact that he really became sick in the head.
Adda probably, as a former monster / inhuman / associated with magic, has already died at the hands of Radovid the Nutty)

N
Nighthawkreal 28.12.21

Well, gradually he rode like a roof, and then, as it began in Lok Muin, his tower was blown off by the taste of blood.

d
danil89320 28.12.21

killed without pity !!! and my friends FOR THEMERIA !!!!!

A
Altanhan 28.12.21

Kosolapyi1
And in this one, his talk about chess directly showed his schizophrenia ...

Are you serious? Actually, his chess speech is one of the most memorable in the game. Exact words - revealing the essence of any king.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

My inner neutrality throughout all the quests associated with the elimination of Radovid rested with all my hands and feet, although it was known that he was a complete scumbag. In fact, I did it only because I was on a quest. But in front of the bridge, after trying to kill Geralt, neutrality blew away like a wind, and at the time of the reprisal he was simply pathetic, not a trace of "ferocity" remained.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 28.12.21

Radovid reminds me of Vasa from the third Far Kray "I ...