3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Radovid V the Ferocious (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think of him? What did you do with him?
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAdrenaline 28.12.21

In the second part, his expression was serious, but now his look has become somehow "stupid".
Spoiler

1rgsv1 28.12.21

Maniac, there was no doubt that he should be removed, as with Junior.

M
MrGutlya 28.12.21

why don't they love him so much? an ordinary person ...
just like Roche is nutty ..

D
Danil01 28.12.21

DAdrenaline of
course, gone crazy

T
TROOPER9911 28.12.21

It's funny that here they consider a man to be crazy, whom Var Attre called a genius and who, by default, defeats the nilfs. He always hated sorcerers, so the support of witch hunters is quite natural.

F
Flow4Master 28.12.21

So no one doubts that he is a genius of tactics and strategy, so he wins and wins by default. This refers to his obsession with the persecution of sorcerers. At least a moment with Keira, who expected to be forgiven for the recipes from the plague, but Radovid ignores any arguments when he sees the sorceress on the loose and not at the stake / stake / gallows.

D
Diablonos 28.12.21

TROOPER9911
Indeed, all the sorcerers have escaped, let the nonhumans go to the fires - brilliant!
Where is your pattern now?

K
Krrrva 28.12.21

I asked this question too. killed and not the least bit sorry. in the north, in the reign of Radovid, all nonhumans will die out and people will also not be in the best position

T
TROOPER9911 28.12.21

Diablonos
In the fact that in the north, non-humans have always been hated. Where are your brains now?

S
Sir Francis Drake 28.12.21

The chess match decided everything for me in his favor