3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
customizer 15.11.19 10:07 pm

How to use MapEditor (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Agrajag Mapeditorv0.21b, press Visible files, put a checkbox next to e.g. DATA/MAPS/LA/LAe2.IPL, click RENDER,wait...On the screen nothing appears, why?
95 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamemaker 15.11.19

To the question Niko can not answer, but I want to ask you something, somewhere a few months ago I had windows xp and now I put vista so on xp in the 3D view in the map but I see all is fine with the textures, as on Vista the textures are not displayed, just grey objects! How to fix it? Can any driver is needed?

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 15.11.19

Try in the properties to the object to view any txd-file.

G
Gamemaker 15.11.19

Yes txd visible but not displayed!

I
ILdar07 15.11.19

MEd is not updated for 4етыре year. Hardly the developer thought about the support of the new Axes.

G
Gamemaker 15.11.19

Okay, thanks!

L
Ltybcsx 15.11.19

damn, I put a new object (tree for example) and it disappears and the game is visible.. what to do?

G
Gamemaker 15.11.19

A new object should be created there... http://img4.immage.de/1202521c02a1.jpg

L
Ltybcsx 15.11.19

Uraaa! posibl!

A
Anton Kulin 15.11.19

Please download MED 0.32, all right, chose the sebed. ID, the same seabed.IPl, the same seabed.ipl Scene, everything appeared later in the Scene together with the previously chosen choose for example Las2.IPL, Click Render, there are two selected part, copy from Las2.ipl objects to insert them into the seabed.ipl save, run the game and some of them appear and some become transparent. Please tell me what is the reason for the invisibility. Which transaction you want to spend for what would objects do not become transparent.

I
ILdar07 15.11.19

Hmm, there's no screenshots will not understand.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 15.11.19

Something you there namudrili, without screenshots the problem is not clear.

k
killer_tim1 15.11.19

Anton Cooking.. I understand what the problem is! No screenshots do not! I already do modding in GTA, and you know all of the technical problems of games and programs. It was not necessary to copy the object!!! It is necessary to re-create!!! Anyway, again you go to the MEP editor, copy the ID number of the object that you have already copied (two click on the object and on the top left you will see all sorts of figures, find among them an ID) then copy it and click on the map the RMB (right mouse button) click on Add at the bottom and a new window will appear in the search string, is inserted or introduced to the ID of the object, and choose it, then placed where necessary. Well, that's all!!! Never copy the objects from one part to another! If you have any other questions, please, I will answer them! All is not so very difficult!

r
rotwood 15.11.19

cool programm

k
kotikjonson 15.11.19

Guys, a question:
http://kotikjonson.gallery.ru/watch?ph=7A3-cvNJx
Matryoshka, if you tap on the screen you can get on following it you will understand the problem. What would be considered better with a side is Increase or All sizes
And so on the words so it looks like this:
I created so superscripts mod. That is Glen Park concocted a couple of skyscrapers instead of the endless construction that was there. Added a garage near the house that is not podaleku plus a garage a little further. Stuffed in different places of transport, made hidden (as in one of the skyscrapers in San Fiera) single entrance on the roof to the chopper. Next, most interesting! In my room it all works fine. Generated on the ground of their fundamentals transport. Working garages. Anyway, what else do you need? And it would seem possible to release but. When the tests on the other computer mod gives an error and the game crashes stupidly. Why. Because despite replacement generic IPLA and IDA files in the game are still not deleted objects. Can you explain me why this happens and how to solve the problem. A really looking forward to this mod but I use it to release a problematic fashion. Will help to understand?

I
ILdar07 15.11.19

1) At Glen Park there is an infinite construction, you're probably another area mean.
2) Undeleted objects still remain, because they are written in other files. Look at the other computer through MEd their location.

k
kotikjonson 15.11.19

ILdar07 you like the gallery isn't opened? If opened you would see on the first screenshot is Streamate Zdanice that sticks out of my towers, and if poke then I would know this familiar place that is needed to win in the first war between gangs.
So to make a mistake with the coordinates there is almost no possible!
I can't figure out is - if you do something with honey in the files they modified? So on another computer I dragged the already modified files and they need to replace those that are already there (because the request is given to podtverjdenie -Replace Yes-no. Well, Yes, poke. Means must be replaced, and when honey otkryvaesh nothing has been replaced, and added! Like this??? Literally Sedna oprobyvat mod on another (6th) the comp of the same crap!!! And again, when at a regular computer and remove honey - again it's all right!!! PPC then!

I
ILdar07 15.11.19

I have a gallery opened just perfect. Is the Glen Park and the surrounding area. The Park is Park, there are trees and benches.
Can offer to try on the 7th computer. For example, on my.
PS. I hope you know what a LOD.

k
kotikjonson 15.11.19

PS. If I didn't know my high-rise propodaet would be even before than behind them. But problme not only in them. I say mod I have as if not a replacement of a piece of card as planned.
hmm. Want to try? OK, can you tell me how to contact you? I am glad of any help if only the case has helped.)))

I
ILdar07 15.11.19

Why contact me? To contact me is dangerous, you know. S top throwing all the files in .RAR and pour on the hosting type files.mail.ru and a link here or in private Messages.

k
kotikjonson 15.11.19

OK. Flood went... )))
A peaceful way of communication as an example we showed, the rest will go in PM with obsudim. OK?