3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 28.12.21 11:08 pm

System Requirements (ArcheAge)

Minimum / Recommended
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or Athlon x2 / Intel Core i5 or Phenom II x4
GPU: nVidia Geforce 8000 512MB (Radeon HD 4000 512MB) / nVidia GTS250 1GB (Radeon HD 4850 1GB)
RAM: 2GB / 4GB
HDD: 40GB / 40GB
OS: XP SP3, Vista SP1, Win7 SP1, Win8. Bit depth: x86 or x64.
62 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

for a huge game with normal textures and so much content, 40g is fine.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

40GB today is a ridiculous volume, and rather the level of a smartphone or tablet than a laptop or even more so a station.

F
FaraonIV 28.12.21

There would be a graphon. And the computer can be updated.

u
userwin231 28.12.21

NANOPOSAN captive
Well, maybe not 40, but there will be 20 gigs

[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

NANOPOSAN is captive
there is such a thing called a torrent ... they say it helps.
FaraonIV
My policy is straight )) And the grafon will answer. Go to the video section or download the wallpaper with screenshots from the game, everything will become clear at once.

u
userwin231 28.12.21

NANOPOSAN captive
Launchers are different, they can download 20 gigs, set to 40, for example.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

You can already download the client on the root tracker and it weighs about 10GB there, so a slow Internet is not a problem.

V
Vardas 28.12.21

Lightrock
In Russian or what?

u
userwin231 28.12.21

Vardas Of
course not.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

Vardas Not
at the moment, but it will appear anyway by the time of release or a few days after it.

[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

The client on the torrent will appear in front of the CBT, it will be merged there by the localizers themselves so that as many people as possible can download and install the game before the servers are launched. Everyone can install this client, only those who receive the key will be able to play. The client will also be updated to the OBT, that is, by the time the server will be shared with the current version. This is standard practice because the torrenting capabilities are much more extensive than a single server. Optionally, of course, you can download it through the launcher. But for me personally, torrenting is more convenient.

u
userwin231 28.12.21

[ttk] Terrorist
You're right, the torrent is much more convenient, and by the way, those who simply registered on the site will be able to play, ordinary mortals will also be allowed in, only the chance to get on the CBT without a key is 0.001%

C
Chernobog 28.12.21

The systems are crazy, I watched the video there, the dude said that on max, barely 670 pulls out and here they write that 250. They require 40 gigs on the disk and from another source I saw that 20.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

If you run alone through all sorts of forests, then the requirements are norms, but sieges and masses of mixing are a completely different matter, for good reason it's not bad to put a game on ssd and have 8 gigs of RAM for every fireman.

b
besapuz 28.12.21

Will pull

C
Chernobog 28.12.21

Lightrock
It's not about RAM or ssd anymore, but about the power of the video. Now, rarely what game actually consumes 2 gigabytes of RAM, but when a bunch of people start throwing spells at once, I think there will be a top-end video specifically.

l
lexandor 28.12.21

Lightrock
yes, I agree with you if the iron is weak it is better not to climb into strong battles the atoms of the camp will not stand it yet)))))) it is better where somewhere in the forest to collect rivers and be a simple blacksmith for your clan)))))

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

Chernobog
With masses of mixing, it is just in it, because all these masses that on the screen should fit somewhere, and as for the video, it is easy to check, just during the siege, launch the aftereburner and see the loading of the video adapter there, everything will be immediately clear.
lexandor You
can also gank traders and farmers in solo :)

[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

Lightrock
Please tell us what a video adapter is for and why does it need video memory? Chernobog is right. You also need to check the processor dependence, this does not happen often, but it happens that a lot of calculations are hung on the percentage.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

[ttk] Terrorist
It all depends on the game, all this needs to be tested in real conditions, and ssd and RAM is a matter of course.