3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 28.12.21 11:08 pm

System Requirements (ArcheAge)

Minimum / Recommended
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or Athlon x2 / Intel Core i5 or Phenom II x4
GPU: nVidia Geforce 8000 512MB (Radeon HD 4000 512MB) / nVidia GTS250 1GB (Radeon HD 4850 1GB)
RAM: 2GB / 4GB
HDD: 40GB / 40GB
OS: XP SP3, Vista SP1, Win7 SP1, Win8. Bit depth: x86 or x64.
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aimhack 28.12.21

Not weak requirements =) But my old man will still work: D

R
Red alert 28.12.21

With mass mixes, WoW also slows down, although it may be the curvature of the engine / server or something else. Here, too, will believe the wrong. But according to the requirements, my computer fits.

A
Aimhack 28.12.21

Red Alert
AA has a powerful engine, everything should be in order.

u
userwin231 28.12.21

Aimhack
In the batch, everything depends not on the engine but on the hardware.

l
lexandor 28.12.21

userwin231
so not everyone will be able to take part in the sieges and masses of pvp))))) you have to sit stupidly in the forest to collect the rivers))))

V
Vardas 28.12.21

I hope that there will not be a situation like in WoW, where for the masses of pvp you need to change the settings to the minimum.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

Vardas
Already so, if the car is weak, then there is no way out, the main thing is not to remove the drawing distance, otherwise the enemies will seem to jump out of the ground without any stealth.

V
Vardas 28.12.21

Lightrock
All my raid leaders said the same thing.

[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

Vardas
I hope that there will not be a situation like in WoW, where for the masses of pvp you need to change the settings to the minimum.
90% that it will be so. and it seems to me this is some kind of fucking feature of the mmo game engines. I understand that the krayenjain is working here, but I have already come across such that the old game which should fly in 2 windows only on one core of my processor and the inline managed to sink in FPS just in the presence of a large number of characters, what happens when the mass batch starts is generally difficult to say ...

V
Vardas 28.12.21

[ttk] Terrorist This is a
shame, because AA is so good for such a crowd of characters.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

Recently I launched planetside, GPU load 40% CPU load is also 40% 400 meters of video memory is occupied, based on 20-40fps, flight on a landing ship 7fps, landing on an enemy base 1fps and ... departure, I look at the RAM 99% load and after about 20 is poured % and that's how 90% of the mmo behave, except that they can still be played, unlike planetside.

[
[ttk] Terrorist 28.12.21

Planetside is simply brilliant in terms of engine optimization. I took part in huge massive battles of more than 100 to 100. Doesn't slow down or buggy !! Everything to the maximum. I do not know of any other similar examples. The configuration is average.

M
MLShadow 28.12.21

"Planetside is made in terms of engine optimization just brilliantly" I
fully appreciated this "genius". In general, this is just a bright representative of the IMO and their requirements for the system.

f
fraps123 28.12.21

People I have on q8300 3.4Ghz 4gb ram GTX470 at maximum settings at 1366 768 when the location I move starts to slow down

G
Georg625 28.12.21

Right now, I'm downloading this miracle. Is there a lot of donation?

D
Ds_Raider 28.12.21

Scientifically proven, by typing, that you can run the game on a celerone: D On a laptop. But the lags are terrible.

m
mad wolf 28.12.21

Is there a lot of donation?
if it's a toad, then besides the premium, you can take nothing, especially if you are not in a hurry.
Without PA - almost a demo to see, play problems.
But the first week it is harmless to run without PA - to understand what for in the game of OP and not waste them on nonsense.

G
Givemethedust 28.12.21

The main requirement is the absence of Avast antivirus on the PC.

c
coler2014 28.12.21

I have 2 gigabytes of RAM. The computer is old. Should I go? ATX-5750

m
mad wolf 28.12.21

I have 2 gigabytes of RAM.
you fit into the minimum requirements, but the game is not fun even in 4G.