3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Your favorite character in the entire Mortal Kombat franchise (Mortal Kombat X)

According to my ava, you can understand who my favorite Persian is ... your turn)
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock8 28.12.21

I always played Johnny Cage with him and brought it to perfection in the 9th version on hard, even a friend on-line knocked me out only once in the whole game.

Z
Zhagapar Zhapashov 28.12.21

Striker, Cabal, Smoke, Sector, Cyrax and Nightwolf

v
vadim777orion 28.12.21

Noob and Scor

S
Seguro 28.12.21

Goro, Sonya, Kitana and Jax

T
Talgat Abylgaziev 28.12.21

Kenshi

A
Akon1990 28.12.21

smoke, but in the last part I liked the cano, which I always hated and the ermak ...

k
kenny undead 28.12.21

SUB-ZERO !!!

N
Netscraper 28.12.21

Sub-Zero has always been the main character in Mortal Kombat. He is the only one of all to appear in all parts. The most colorful, spectacular, cool, mysterious Persian of all. The best of all ninjas. Most exciting story - from traitor to grandmaster

E
Elf0m3n1ack 28.12.21

Netscraper
Agree) +++
I hope they will also show Bi-Khan and his relationship with Sarina, which were mentioned in the plot) I think now Qui-Liang will look for his brother and try to bring him back to life

D
DeathColdUA 28.12.21

Sub-Zero & Scorpion

S
StormX07 28.12.21

Kung Lao in MK3 played for him, it was fun to grab an opponent.
MK9 and 10 also play for him.

N
Netscraper 28.12.21

Vadiman26
I would not want Bi Khan to be brought back to life. All the same, the story with Bi Khan is completely different. It is extremely clear and ends in a battle with a scorpion. Continuing this story is already overkill. Suction from the finger. I think. that the junior Kuai Liang is the main Sub-Zero. He is much cooler than Bi Khan. And besides, Two Sub-Zero is too much. After all, Kuai Liang should have his own drama. And the Noob Saibot is pretty good.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 28.12.21

Netscraper
Noob is not Bi-Khan, but only his dark essence, which can exist quite separately. The older brother is much more interesting, it was he who saved the earthly kingdom, defeated 4 gods and Shinnok earlier than anyone else (except Raiden, who did this long before him). This character is not revealed, but Liang has already set his teeth on edge, from the previous parts everything around and around him. In general, I thought that his transformation into a cyborg would put a line on him, but no, they returned it again ...
Yes, I’m not saying that there were 2 Sub-Zero, let Khan remain in the background, at least, but I repeat, he remains that character about which much is not told.

e
ebalakul 28.12.21

In mk 3 I banged for Sindel and Cyrex, in my childhood I had an eternal duel with my neighbor with the participation of these two Persians. Cyrex has the toughest combo: you throw bombs, an apercut, the opponent is detonated on them, and then another apercut. night-wolf, very fast, an ax apercot and a good shoulder decides

-
-SERGEY- 28.12.21

Noob saibot

D
Dreamcatcher888 28.12.21

Sabziro, Smoke, Noob Saibot

N
Netscraper 28.12.21

Vadiman26
Bi Khan was originally a negative Sub-Zero. In the early years of MK, he was shown as a loyal assassin warrior to the Lin Kuei clan. In MK9, this is well emphasized. In the same MK9 Kuai Liang - on the contrary, from the first frames a positive Sub-Zero. But I was just furious when the story of cybernetization was remade and Sub-Zero became a cyborg and not Smoke, as it should be. About Bi Khan - the story with him, defeat and death from Scorpio was just needed to bring the new best Sub-Zero to the arena

r
rostoman84 28.12.21

1.shaukan
2.or ken
3.jax

E
Elf0m3n1ack 28.12.21

Netscraper
Scorpio has always been a demonic evil creature too, but look at how it was made now.
In MK9, Raiden described Bi-Khan as the protector of the earthly kingdom. There, in MK, there are no people at all who have a halo above their heads.
Be that as it may, Han became a popular fighter, a classic sub-zero, one of the most mysterious characters. I think the developers should use this moment. And they probably use it, as in the previous parts, until the restart.

N
Netscraper 28.12.21

Vadiman26
I was just thinking - according to the MKX plot - 25 years have passed! And for all these 25 years, Scorpio never found out who was responsible for the extermination of his clan and the death of his family. Isn't he so stupid that for 25 years, side by side next to a real killer, serves him, works for him. And in general - no hint, no suspicion. Straight Santa Barbara turns out to be some kind. I am sure that in the next MK, Scorpio will also take revenge on Sub-Zero for his family and clan, in the service of Kuan-Chi.