3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21 11:59 pm

Another new date for the end of the world

It's September 23rd of this year. People with PGM and a mania for exposure on YouTube posted about this video, they say, the Illuminati (ZOG or Masons in another way) will destroy our world with the help of evil spirits and through kinzo and other media content they are hinting to us about it. Just enter "23 Semptember apocalypse" on YouTube and you will find the materials. But, if we rummage through the gospel, then we will find a quote that tells us that only Gd knows the date of the end of everything.

End versions:
1. A meteorite, healthy like that, and there is also a version that this is an alien base.
2. The enemies of God with the Illuminati will punish us!
51 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger goose 28.12.21

Fat Vladimir
Which one of the many gods does not exist?

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

Link to video about the end. There is still a video on this channel about this, and there are also materials on this in the recommendations.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Fat Vladimir
Do you really believe in all this?

T
Tiger goose 28.12.21

October 23, 2077.

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

More.

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD
No of course

G
Garrus-1994 28.12.21

And there is no such version, they say, the gates of Oblivion will open and Molag Bal will come to our world and punish us all. Moreover, you can punish it in any context. No such version? Then not interesting.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Garrus-1994
No. But he can come and punish our sweet naughty asses.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.12.21

It turns out somehow illogical. If there is a God who protects us, then probably He will not allow some technologically advanced, but morally decayed personality from outer space to destroy / enslave us? So in these films, we see a parallel reality, when events of apocalyptic proportions (threat to the Earth, humanity) occur as if God does not exist, and people themselves - with the help of the scriptwriters of the film, of course - defeat the universal evil. Welcome win etc ...
The irony is that in real life, evil wins more often and more, God only observes and probably sometimes does something there, but unnoticed for us, that is, we will not go anywhere, no aliens will destroy us. Otherwise, they would have destroyed it long ago, if they wanted to. And they would have enslaved if they wanted to. But this is not, and we revel in our relative freedom (relative to each other, but this is a different question).
Dates of the "end of the world" are bullshit, or a false interpretation from a source that, let's say, not all people believe) For example, does everyone believe Nastradamus? Notre Dame or whatever it is) Probably not all. Who here believes his prophecies - raise your hand) And who believes the interpretations of the so-called interpreters? There is such a "profession" ... and they get money for it)
There will be no end of the world. Not if Sveta is dying, then yes - that is her end, unfortunately. It happens sometimes .. I suspect more than once a year. Or turn off the light bulb of Ilyich (or Medved - his innovation for the introduction of energy-saving ones) - you will have a local end. Who is the god in your house? You yourself )

G
Garrus-1994 28.12.21

I'M NUCLEAR - I'M WILD
He's not that tough. Molag Bal, after all, can be said to be the father of violence, gossip, intrigue, and indeed everything evil, the creator of many monsters. You should know how he created vampires. I entered into sexual contact with one woman, he stirred her to death, and then he stirred something up there, and she became the first vampire. In general, if he came, they should be afraid of him, and not this nigga. Well, he's also bi. Therefore, everyone would be afraid of him. A.Soldier of Light The
irony is that in real life, evil wins more often and more
Yeah, but in films it's the other way around. They create the illusion that goodness is everywhere, and you create it for everyone, and it will come back to haunt you, and your friends will not betray you and the girl will not leave you. But, Soldier, can you name at least one film where evil won? Where is the world taken over, everyone in slavery? And this is not for the time being. Those. the film is dedicated to this. Evil won and that's it. There is no continuation of this film, they say, then good guys come and, overcoming everything that is possible, they still win. I can't remember ...

A

Yeah, but in films it's the other way around.
In films, good almost always wins, yes)
1. A fugitive witness to a crime? The mafia will be defeated, or the bandits will be imprisoned ...
2. Terrorists threaten to blow up the city / poison the reservoir / fire a rocket / [another option]? Brave glavgers will save the day!
And so - always) Almost always. There are films where the end is not entirely happy, or there is a distortion of the assessment. For example, when the villain is dead, but the hero also died. Draw, in short) And the distortion of the assessment is when the glavgerychi wines, but the question is, to what extent they are the forces of good ... The first thing that comes to mind is "Adrenaline" with Stethem (Statham, as they also write). Or movies about robberies (stole millions - good won? In my opinion, there is no good here, but rather the lesser evil won the greater) ...

G
Garrus-1994 28.12.21

A.Soldier of Light
Good, but if we consider it at the micro level, i.e. the main good character, at the end of the film, through his stupidity, or in battle, dies his best friend / girl. And he supposedly after the victory he becomes abandoned and wilted into himself. And in principle, as a person, he was destroyed, although he brought peace in the whole world. Well, or even killed himself at the end. Well, or you can consider the possibility of betrayal, again, of your best friend / girl, and as a result, the same happens with the GG as in the situation associated with the death of the above-mentioned persons. Does anything like this come to your mind?

A

No, I don't remember that, I can't say for sure. I watched a lot of films, but such a plot .. if there was, then remind yourself)

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

Spartak Myasnoy

W
Wing42 28.12.21

Garrus-1994
"... to name at least one film where evil won? Where the world is captured, everyone is in slavery? And this is not for the time being. That is, the film is dedicated to this. Evil won and that's all."
Keepers? But even there, everything is not easy with this case.

B
BarackKamacho 28.12.21

there have already been so many of these ends and none have come true, I am discouraged

M
Melshlemming 28.12.21

Well, yes, well, yes ... And there is a yeti in San Andreas. And the Egyptian pyramids were built by aliens.

M
Man_without_conscience 28.12.21

Adam Jensen will protect us, calm.

M
Man_without_conscience 28.12.21

September 23 .. Cough, cough, October, a violent war broke out in the fallout.

L
LenivyiBob 28.12.21

I don’t know about the end of the world, but politicians and financiers predict something large-scale in October.

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

LenivyiBob
My versions:
1. I hack ass.
2. Roissya turns into a Scoop and closes with an iron curtain.
3. The ruble will become an international currency as in the 19th and 18th centuries.
4. USA and Roissya will become friends forever.
5. In Ukraine, the civil war will end / revolution will begin. Or peace by agreement.