3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21 11:59 pm

Another new date for the end of the world

It's September 23rd of this year. People with PGM and a mania for exposure on YouTube posted about this video, they say, the Illuminati (ZOG or Masons in another way) will destroy our world with the help of evil spirits and through kinzo and other media content they are hinting to us about it. Just enter "23 Semptember apocalypse" on YouTube and you will find the materials. But, if we rummage through the gospel, then we will find a quote that tells us that only Gd knows the date of the end of everything.

End versions:
1. A meteorite, healthy like that, and there is also a version that this is an alien base.
2. The enemies of God with the Illuminati will punish us!
51 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan_Vasilievich 28.12.21

Fat Vladimir The
union between Raisiya and the United States would not be bad.

N
Nickita3 28.12.21

Or maybe this is a cunning plan so that people, having learned that the End of the World is coming soon, quickly played weddings, without hesitation for a long time, and conceived children? ?

S
Ser Gregor 28.12.21

Never !!!!! Never !!!!! Never !!!!!

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

Spartak Myasnoy
He was even during the scoop. But not the same as in my fantasies, that is, friends with friends.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 28.12.21

Fat Vladimir
There is no God.
Where such confidence?

F
Fat Vladimir 28.12.21

Sergey-1996
Yes, I was joking.

[
[Shelby] 28.12.21

The end of the world, the way some expect to see it (Armageddon, aliens, all sorts of mysticism), will not come at all or will not come in our century with you. Meteorite? Maybe. Fuel crisis? Most likely. Illuminati, Freemasons, Aliens ... leave that to those guys with the foil on their heads.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 28.12.21

Fat Vladimir
All the same, according to the latest data - ruble ass. For soon there will be another increase in prices.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.12.21

All the same, according to the latest data - I'm ruining an ass.
I never tire of admiring the wealth and capacity of the Russian language. Just one word and everyone understands everything.

T
TTG 28.12.21

Aftar still listens to Mongolian funk.

W
Wing42 28.12.21

Wow. And I forgot that soon we all have to die. Again.