3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand theft aero 29.12.21 12:00 am

GTA III Liberty City 2009 (Mod) Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Previous part
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rysta 29.12.21

Of course, the moderators should do this, but they don't seem to see it, and it was high time. We are waiting for Zmey20009.

D
DevIL667eXe 29.12.21

why he hurts for a long time))

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 29.12.21

Mod podi can already be renamed LC 2010.

A
Anоnоmоus 29.12.21

I have not finished the chip, the point of the mod is to replace the cars with analogs from other parts, add a radio, and objects on the map?

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

Indeed, the firehouse has 4 seats. They are in the back
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru

D
DimZet 29.12.21

Artem Kaklugin, I will not team up with Zmey20009 for two reasons:
1) I am a lone modder
2) Zmey20009 steals most of the mods, as if he made them himself. + I found my footprints in fashion.
I don't like such people.
Moreover, the level of skill is the same as mine or higher in the team [raspy61].
[raspy61] offered me some help, but I refused.

D
DimZet 29.12.21

dodo no one stole. This is generally a general ideological mod. I had the idea earlier. There is a grandshot witness.

I
I raspy61 I 29.12.21

the snake really has almost everything stolen ... and I also composed some stories, I have not followed his mod for a long time, after DimZet13 began to reveal everything and tell me about it. And I do not respect such fashions.

-
-NO_NAME- 29.12.21

Well thank goodness new topic

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

1. Why should I steal something if I can do it myself and even better.
2. DimZet13 your mod for 60% consists of other people's mods, and I have almost everything of my own, which is left from the Apocalypse 2012 and Liberty City 2008 (except for the reflection and texture of broken glass)

D
DimZet 29.12.21

I am responsible for my words. I have 10%, and the snake has 85% of other people's mods.
I described everything in my description of the mod. Compare our descriptions.
You yourself know that he steals.
The snake is 100% lying.
When I first saw this forum, I thought that the mod would be awesome.
But then I saw that there was nothing interesting or anything. Then I saw that he was lying. And before downloading, I expected
more. Then I downloaded it and saw that a lot was stolen. Even with stolen mods, slag.
A bunch of glitches.
If the snake hadn't been lying, I would have helped him.

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

I'm not lying. Then tell me what the letter Z on Kurum means in Liberty City Twenty Ten

D
DimZet 29.12.21

the same as means Z in gta3 alpha.

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

No, this is the first letter of my nickname Z> Zmey. in the Apocalypse 2012, where I stumbled a lot

D
DimZet 29.12.21

yeah. Right now I will change my nickname to Zaraza and I will become the author of this mod.

R
Rysta 29.12.21

I agree that with DimZet13 and [raspy61] Zmey20009 has a lot of foreign mods, this is clearly seen on the example of the same textures of soil and rocks, clearly taken from the Xbox Mod. It made me laugh a lot when Zmey20009 started to chase that Onepiece had stolen something from him for the Liberty City fashion - Twenty Ten.

Artem Kaklugin is a "general idea mod" - so no one steals anything from anyone, just all the developments of all modders on the planet smoothly merge into the Global Mod GTA III LC 2010

What nonsense are you talking about again. Of course, no one steals anything from anyone, just the latter, unbeknownst to themselves, do not even know that they have given consent to its "general" use. Each mod has its own author and the author is the one who implemented the idea. And they must be reckoned with, the authorship must be indicated, and it is desirable to notify them. He's on a commercial basis! What have you smoked, tell me more that Zmey20009 will sell it. Although, it is quite possible, if the mod is popular, pirates will simply steal it, rename it and sell it on discs, as we do here.

D
DimZet 29.12.21

Rysta, the pirates will definitely not take this. Moreover, they have masters for creating mods.

G
Grand theft aero 29.12.21

DimZet13 uk-uk, that is, KU-KU ?!
The vicious island was on sale!

D
DimZet 29.12.21

knock knock, the vicious island blew up a long time ago, and then this is san andreas.
1) fashion pirates are doing right now mostly on the dignity, and then I saw it in 2008. GTA3 is not popular right now.
2) I didn't like this mod.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 29.12.21

After the release of CA, the pirates were ready to sell any global mod for San (which they did). Now, after the release of GTA4, the pirates will also gladly sell any globalizer for the four (which now = 0), they have nothing to do with the previous versions of GTA (especially for the three). Mods for GTA a few years ago have already lost their former popularity.

Accordingly, no one is going to sell the Global Mod GTA III LC 2009 (because no one will buy it).

Artem Kaklugin, prilight, is a model pre-lighting system that can be set up in 3D Max or Splinter 2. Must be used on city map models to achieve the same visual appearance of the city as the rockstar.