3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand theft aero 29.12.21 12:00 am

GTA III Liberty City 2009 (Mod) Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Previous part
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimZet 29.12.21

Diman the killer, Gluck is there only with deaddodo (drawing range limit), but with Airtrain all the rules.
I have said this more than once in the Snow City topic.
And then this is not a glitch. In general, this is the fashion "City of Snow"

What is it? What are these triangles for what, tangible, visible?
This is the original path system. We tried to make the system separate from the objects. These triangles are not visible in the game.
Not tangible. If you put another model in their place, then the game in the place of this triangle will freeze the game.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 29.12.21

And I managed to put other models instead of them. You just need to wipe the car section in ide (if you do not erase it, police boats start to appear on the stars anywhere). In short, they are responsible for all paths on the water.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 29.12.21

I did not delete the triangles, I replaced them with other models. How boats float, scripted in missions - you have to stare in scripts. You can change the coordinates of the triangles in ipl and see on the water what will happen to the cops' boats with asterisks.

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

I will probably finish the mod sometime in May, although I don’t know for sure. I am currently doing the second global mod for GTA III, but I have not abandoned LC 2009. It remains to finish the ghost town, remake gta3.img, make the textures even clearer and the mod is ready

S
Simon_ 29.12.21

Oh, I give you a link to the helicopter. If someone installs, tell me how to install, I can't ... here:
http://gta-vitalse.narod.ru/modelvc123/VertoletGTA3.rar

G
Grand theft aero 29.12.21

This mod is the same as what I wrote! The car is replaced by a helicopter from some game, and it flies using the admin console!

S
Simon_ 29.12.21

well, thought without it. sorry.

j
joxxy 29.12.21

I liked the idea of ​​the helicopter, the game lacked it so much!

S
Simon_ 29.12.21

thanks, assassin. Well, download, if you put it, then tell me how

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

I have good news
1. I finally figured out the hang of the replay and the second part of missions A (uki. The whole problem was in gta3.img
2. I will make new interiors

S
Simon_ 29.12.21

snake, can I help you with something ?? And then a gtashka with an installer, only the files are not enough. And give me photoshop and paint (for pictures). Give links from the webfail.ru or ifolder.ru file hosting

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

glebkiller

Thanks, not yet

S
Simon_ 29.12.21

Ok snakes

D
Dee-Ice 29.12.21

Good luck!
And tell
me- Who will be GG?
What is the plot?

D
DruGun 29.12.21

The main character is the same, the plot is the same.

D
Dee-Ice 29.12.21

ah ...

P
Pai cheng-tien 29.12.21

No S.J. he is not the same punk!

Z
Zmey20009 29.12.21

The plot is old, but I can change it a little. The difficulty of passing the game itself has increased due to the amplification of the weapon. For example, in the Exchange mission, the Colombians on the balconies can immediately shoot, you won't have time to escape (I'm not talking about the Leone mafia). I also want to add the ability to squat and walk

D
DEVIL255 29.12.21

How much is the mod ready?

F
Forty7even 29.12.21

urgently needed moelers and scripters for the GLOBAL PROJECT FOR GTA3 all the details are here www.gta.ru/forums/gta_3/600043/#448934