3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 03.01.22 10:25 pm

I bought a Ryzen 5 1600 for gaming and must have been stupid ...

Hey! In general, I bought it because of the low price in a hurry for the promotion without thinking for games! with the rx 570 card it works in tandem ... and even in old games like GTA5, Far Edge 4 - FPS drawdowns ... see tests - in the same conditions only on intel, for example, the same 9400 ay5th - drawdowns in those there are no places ... does this amd really not drag in games? I understand that he is to blame for the drawdowns, the cores seem to be weak ... there is no money for the intel, I can not return the percent, because even to pay extra for the intel ... what to do? MB to overclock to 3.8 GHz at least?
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster Is
there profile 1: a-xmp and 2: core bust in bios settings? if there is, then activate them 1 is an auto overclocking of the RAM and 2 is an auto overclocking of the processor.

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Outlaster
How much RAM do you have? How many bars, how big, what frequency, what timings?

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
and where to find there? motherboard Asrock

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster
a-xmp profile should appear immediately when you just enter the BIOS in the top left corner

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Outlaster
Outlaster wrote:
... there is no money for intel, I can not return the percentage, because even to pay extra for intel ... what to do? MB to overclock to 3.8 GHz at least?
If cooling allows - yes, the simplest solution. Just don’t think that overclocking will give a serious increase in performance - the 1600th will not work like the 5950x.
... ddr4 2666 MHz ...
Maybe I'm wrong (the AMD percentage itself was in the last generation, assembly on Athlone in the profile), but it seems they wrote that the performance of the Raisens decently depends on the speed of the RAM - for example, with 3200 MHz memory it would be better.

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster
And if you find this profile, then becoming it not on 1 profile but on 2

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Outlaster
Set the voltage to 1.3, and raise the frequency to 3.8-3.9. This will give you 2-4% performance without unnecessary heat.
Memory needs to be driven up to 3000-3200, timings, the lower, the better the offc, depending on your dice. This will give you an average of 10-15% productivity. If you're not lazy, you can throw off the memory test screen from Aida64.
Spoiler
As for gta5 and edge lights, these are games that run into memory and single-core performance. If you compare games that load a lot of threads well, you will see that 9400 often freezes in such games, and 1600 does not.
But in general, yes, if you only play old games, such as GTA5 and Farkraev, and don't know how to overclock, then you had to take 9400/10400.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.01.22

I would say that probably yes, because I think that the pitch is nada 16 streams and here only 12. so a good girl would be a purchase from 1700 to 1800x of some very top. but they say that all these processors are blunt with performance in games. those in the benchmarks all the rules in the gram are not necessary.
further we are actually talking about djta 5. if, in short, the essence is that in certain places it is demanding on the processor and in certain places on the video card. at the same time it is demanding to the processor but fantastic. the overclocked amd fx 6100 to 3.8 plus NT coped with it by 30 fps in the most difficult places found, and moreover, as it was mentioned above, the matter did not rest on 1 thread. but with vidyuha ... pitch-pitch.
but after it is found out that it is the processor that is to blame for the brakes, you can try to overtake it if the motherboard is good and strong because the processor is very cold, and even on a boxed complex cooler, you can catch it up to 4 GHz by connecting all sorts of turbo that, in my opinion, can be the reason for the bad performance and physical.
and after 3 years it is possible to change the normal threshing ay9 tiam or rusen 7800x to some new system so that psl express 5.0, ddr5 5 GHz and rx 570 pitch-peck so that the processor does not slow down in old games.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Space Marine
memory and I don't know how to drive percent, I'm afraid ... if something burns out, there is no money at all for new hardware

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
That's how you did it. Now sit and suffer. Although there is an option. Try to put it up for sale anyway. And as you sell it, and it will go away from you in any case, save up money and buy a more productive one on Intel. But then the motherboard will need to be taken. Take your time next time. And it's better to discuss the delugue here with the local lads, with regards to the peck pek renewal.

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
Nothing burns out with regards to overclocking. Just don't overstate it too much. You will catch the maximum blueprint and everything will go to default.

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
Don't forget all kinds of timings. Secondary, tertiary, quaternary. Thanks to them, I have achieved brilliant results in process-dependent games, where the emphasis is on percent and operative. Where there were small friezes, their statters did not remain at all. Here is a visual excellent vidos from a dude who analyzes everything in detail by RAM! Amazing people! Legendary Dakar !!!!

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Gott Mit Uns
that is, overclocking the RAM is more important than overclocking the processor?

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Outlaster
Yes, via BIOS.
If you are too lazy to bother with memory, just hit the frequency 3000 and timings 16-17-17-34-69. Any memory, even the most deshman memory, must work at such frequencies and timings.
You will get in the region of 44-46 GB / s for reading / writing if the memory is two-rank and a couple of GB less if it is one-rank. And delays are around 80ns, which is normal for 1600+.
If you want more, then you already have to google a lot, read, watch and test.
But again, don't expect some great miracle in such poorly optimized games for multithreading.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Space Marine
and why in krayzis 3 on any settings freezes and drawdowns up to 20 fps ?? I tried all the repacks, installation on ssd, and still freezes everywhere, even everything is at a minimum ... the game of 2013, it shouldn't be so ... it's horror

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
It depends on what games. For example, strong growth in Origins and Odyssey, yes. The correct analysis of FPS timings will not greatly increase, but it will extinguish uncomfortable breaks, freezes, statters and make the gameplay smooth and enjoyable. But in truth, I don't recommend that you do this. I remember myself, although you will achieve awesome results, but you will spend tens of hours on nerves, tests, experiments, mistakes, failures, outbursts of emotions, ups and downs, and again tests and again again. But when you come to the finale with correctly configured parameters for the operative, you will feel an awesome spiritual pitch orgasm! I sent you a video. Dakarych explains everything in detail. You will save tens of hours. I did without this video, because at that time my pitch mind did not yet know about these sacred scrolls from the times of the old kingdom. For I languished in the dungeons of the medieval pitch of knowledge on the topic of the detailed dispersal of the opera. And after this vidos, the great pitch god rewarded me with the secret knowledge of the techno grail from Dakarych. The people of Myshivuria sang songs about him, deep-pit experiments began in the underground laboratories of the Skarayar clan. A new neodazh rushed along the textolite fields. The hard, but at the same time, joyful work began on training the operative in the person of duduir 4. For days and nights, without wine and beer, the united work of all clans continued. At the third convocation of the Supreme Plenum, the Myshivurian Council set itself the task of bringing the operative work of the operative memory to an ideal state until the operative pitch of the final. The experiments continued for a month and a half. Meme 5, aids, sinebenches, osst came to me in nightmare pitch dreams in the form of dark pitch of demonic angels, telling me - You will not be able to, curb your desires, forces, bow to the timings 18-22-22-40 and the low frequency of the opera. You will fall Mysyvur of Babylon! I - noooooo !!!!! The people of the ancient Myshivurian race will not surrender! We rose up and continued to puff over operational work, for the omen of God is with us! When we found the sacred stable settings, we hid them under the granite of knowledge in the depths of the BIOS, and with the runes we outlined the grave key of the code pitch for the new profile-5200-4300-17-17-17-36-1.44v. With a righteous sword, we sent the demons of the old pitch of the world into the darkness of despair, carrying through the mouths of the murine heralds the victory of the new kingdom, like scribes, the creators of a triumphant pitch of divination and keepers of the lost pitch of knowledge for new young pioneers. bow to the timings of 18-22-22-40 and the low frequency of the opera. You will fall Mysyvur of Babylon! I - noooooo !!!!! The people of the ancient Myshivurian race will not surrender! We rose up and continued to puff over operational work, for the omen of God is with us! When we found the sacred stable settings, we hid them under the granite of knowledge in the depths of the BIOS, and with the runes we outlined the grave key of the code pitch for the new profile-5200-4300-17-17-17-36-1.44v. With a righteous sword, we sent the demons of the old pitch of the world into the darkness of despair, carrying through the mouths of the murine heralds the victory of the new kingdom, like scribes, creators of a triumphant pitch of divination and keepers of the lost pitch of knowledge for new young pioneers. bow to the timings of 18-22-22-40 and the low frequency of the opera. You will fall Mysyvur of Babylon! I - noooooo !!!!! The people of the ancient Myshivurian race will not surrender! We rose up and continued to puff over operational work, for the omen of God is with us! When we found the sacred stable settings, we hid them under the granite of knowledge in the depths of the BIOS, and with the runes we outlined the grave key of the code pitch for the new profile-5200-4300-17-17-17-36-1.44v. With a righteous sword, we sent the demons of the old pitch of the world into the darkness of despair, carrying through the mouths of the murine heralds the victory of the new kingdom, like scribes, creators of a triumphant pitch of divination and keepers of the lost pitch of knowledge for new young pioneers. We rose up and continued to puff over operational work, for the omen of God is with us! When we found the sacred stable settings, we hid them under the granite of knowledge in the depths of the BIOS, and with the runes we outlined the grave key of the code pitch for the new profile-5200-4300-17-17-17-36-1.44v. With a righteous sword, we sent the demons of the old pitch of the world into the darkness of despair, carrying through the mouths of the murine heralds the victory of the new kingdom, like scribes, creators of a triumphant pitch of divination and keepers of the lost pitch of knowledge for new young pioneers. We rose up and continued to puff over operational work, for the omen of God is with us! When we found the sacred stable settings, we hid them under the granite of knowledge in the depths of the BIOS, and with the runes we outlined the grave key of the code pitch for the new profile-5200-4300-17-17-17-36-1.44v. With a righteous sword, we sent the demons of the old pitch of the world into the darkness of despair, carrying through the mouths of the murine heralds the victory of the new kingdom, like scribes, creators of a triumphant pitch of divination and keepers of the lost pitch of knowledge for new young pioneers.
I said everything. This is the way of the Babylonian Mysyvur Mandolorin!

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
And in the end, do not forget to make a cash memory test in Aida with the results

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

MunchkiN 616
I think at that time there will be a threshing machine in the person of ay10 and Reisen 8900xt with imperial rutixes 6090 extreme on the flagship pitch cruiser! Which will remind us of the fire-breathing two-boiler ZhETEIKSU 690! And we will usher in the 8K era !!!!

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Outlaster
Outlaster wrote:
... why does Krayzis 3 freeze at any settings and drawdowns up to 20 fps ?? ...
Original, or remaster?
Outlaster wrote:
... I tried all repacks, installation on ssd, and still freezes everywhere, even everything is at a minimum ...
Repacks have nothing to do with it. If the system does not pull, it will be so for everyone. When the frame rate is equally low on different graphics settings, it is most likely a CPU issue.
... the game of 2013, it shouldn't be like this ...
The game of any year will "freeze" if the performance of the hardware is not enough, or, as an option, it is "optimized" for old hardware - multithreading does not work, etc. I don’t know how it was in the remaster, but the original, despite its age, decently loaded the system, especially when anti-aliasing was turned on at the location with grass (it loads the percent even more). Due to the ratio of a more productive CPU and a less productive video card, I did not have any special problems - the overall performance almost always "rested" on vidyuhu.
Spoiler

J
John14b 03.01.22

Outlaster
For the rx 570 card, you are not stupid. I had a bunch of gtx 1070 with Ryzen 1700 and nothing worked fine. With video cards higher than 1070, it is not recommended to install these processors, of course. Overclocking didn't give me much at 2560x1080 resolution. Just accelerate the percentage to 3.9 and memory and you will be happy as many here advise. Moreover, you have an rx 570 card. It should be said that once there were also friezes. Freezes can be associated with unstable overclocking of the percent + memory bundle (if the system is valid in overclocking). It can also be associated with the Windows cache. I will not write everything, I will write only the main things. You start one game, then you enter another and the friezes begin.
Spoiler
It seems that 10.8 GB is available, but in fact 8.9 GB is available - the rest of the memory contains the cache and data that is not used. If you use the Wise Memory Optimizer, which cleans up the memory, the following will appear:
Spoiler The
memory that contained the cache has been freed and there is more free memory. Try this software may help. In new versions of Windows, this problem should not be. Microsoft seems to have fixed this problem for a long time. If I advise you to update the old Windows, and if there is some kind of Windows 7, then get off it altogether. Also update the motherboard bios.