3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 03.01.22 10:25 pm

I bought a Ryzen 5 1600 for gaming and must have been stupid ...

Hey! In general, I bought it because of the low price in a hurry for the promotion without thinking for games! with the rx 570 card it works in tandem ... and even in old games like GTA5, Far Edge 4 - FPS drawdowns ... see tests - in the same conditions only on intel, for example, the same 9400 ay5th - drawdowns in those there are no places ... does this amd really not drag in games? I understand that he is to blame for the drawdowns, the cores seem to be weak ... there is no money for the intel, I can not return the percent, because even to pay extra for the intel ... what to do? MB to overclock to 3.8 GHz at least?
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar_AS8 03.01.22

Heh, so I'm not the only one who was faced with the fact that suddenly my PC started to freak out, and it started for me right after changing the video card

P
Pavlo1983 03.01.22

I have exactly the same configuration rx 570 + Ryzen 5 1600 does not slow down anything, the same cyberpunk is going great, of course, not on ultras, but on low averages, but still. Recently, RDR 2 passed, everything was going wonderfully there, no sagging, 50-60 fps was stable, I don't remember the graphics settings (the system set it itself, I didn't climb, but they were not the lowest, but certainly not the highest). GTA 5 has not tried it, it was still on an old computer, but it should fly on this one. Maybe there are few operatives or some other problem, maybe hidden miners are loading the system.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Pavlo1983
We need intel for games ..

W
Wreck 03.01.22

Outlaster The
video card is weak, that's the answer to your question. I have r1600 and gtx1070, Headlight edge 5 on max is perfect. GTA5 on max is ok.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Wreck
I don't believe it. 1070 is not much more powerful

E
Evil in the flеsh 03.01.22

Synthetic tests, of course, but it is clearly seen that in performance per core it merges even the mobile i7 6700HQ

E
Evil in the flеsh 03.01.22

Outlaster
Not really. So in some games the difference is 20-30 frames.