3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 05.01.22 01:17 am

What would you like to see in Survarium? (Survarium)

We are just guessing.

The developers are excitedly talking about the fact that the game world will be like the world of STALKER But given the network-online affiliation, it's hard to believe. That atmosphere cannot be returned.
56 Comments
Sort by:
L
LITANA 05.01.22

I think this way: First, we will find ourselves in a certain village of newcomers. They will give the minimum set of equipment. The rest will need to be earned on your own. There will be a couple of merchants in the village. Probably they, and maybe even a couple of key Persians from time to time will puzzle us with quests. Go, find, bring. It will be possible to take partners, unite in groups and detachments. There will be a choice of joining groupings, etc. etc. And around the forest, swamps, extinct villages. And somewhere, over the horizon, Pripyat. Or Chicago :), where we can get by completing countless quests, going from the village of beginners to the next level, then the next, the next, earning authority, having stocked up with the necessary equipment and booze. And at times it will be creepy and scary, like in FEAR. Only, instead of Alma, snorks and pseudo-dogs will press on our nerves. Well, maybe still noobs and itchy schoolchildren. And at times there will be a blowout. And from the game too, I guess. In general, something like that.
I would like to believe that the development guys will succeed. And the atmosphere will be all right. Go for it, create a great new game.

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.22

LITANA He
said about the beginning in the spirit of the classic STALKER. : D
Maybe, maybe ...

development guys
There are women. ;)

M
Metal messiah 05.01.22

Well, the developers said that there would be no riffraff from the stalk ... I think that several such "villages" will be presented, where newcomers will start, traders will sit and maybe even representatives of groups. Camps can be located around some abandoned city or forest, or the devil knows what, hiding something terrible and terrible. Mutants, I think, will not radically differ from the canonical already dog-cats, larger animals, some "scarecrows" and especially fat monsters.
It seems that besides the search for anomalies and artifacts, there will also be looting. Well, missions, like "get a stash from the attic of a two-story building" in which some analogs of bloodsuckers live, or "spioneer a coil from a chemistry room for brago-mongers" where carnivorous plants have grown. It would be more interesting than a banal search for artifacts, as in a stalker. Well, this is not a game about ChAZ, but just about post-apocalypse.

L
LITANA 05.01.22

Rainbow_user
Yeah, litter, I don’t doper about it :)

A
AdroV 05.01.22

I want a good old stalker, but this will not happen, which is a pity.

W
Windofchange 05.01.22

So, so ...
Well, for starters, I would like to see a separate starting mission, so that only you and the NPC. They say you open your eyes in some ruins, a more or less normal equipped fighter (stalker) sees you and helps you get to the village. Part of the mission takes place underground in the tunnels, where you are "introduced" to the monsters and where you get your first gear, and then you get out of the hatch in the camp. Further missions and you already rush and swing. I would like to see events, that is, various waves of monsters or the appearance of many small anomalies that could respawn and disappear at a certain time. Well ... as mentioned above, looting, searching for art, etc. Plus the presence of groupings, clans that are part of groupings (that is, guilds in groupings), well, the presence of separate groupings (a kind of guild), the presence of alliances and group wars,

M
Metal messiah 05.01.22

Well, I think that the crafting function would have come in handy. Although no, I bent down with crafting, but the ability to modify equipment with my own hands or assemble simple devices, such as a flashlight or a knife.
At least some kind of differentiation in equipment would not hurt. Until now, I remember with horror the crowds of identical copies of the RFP. After all, a tramp must independently select equipment for himself, and a suit should only be the basis for various modules that affect the properties of the basic configuration. Agree - it's stupid to run to the techie at the base in order to hang additional pouches on the suit or change the armor plates. The player should be able to make simple improvements on their own. And even then - only if you have a certain experience. Well, so that there are no such cases when a beginner independently alters the forend and butt of a newly found machine gun for himself.

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.22

Windofchange
You told STALKER. Are you bored? :)

Metal Messiah
All the best you can think of is
straight forward .) With the equipment, most likely it will be so. Suitable for the character leveling system.

W
Windofchange 05.01.22

Rainbow_user
Honestly? Not good. I have a bad attitude towards Stalker as a game, but as a universe it is wonderful.
PS Damn, what kind of stalker I told you. I hardly remember all these games.

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.22

Windofchange
So you told the world. With some improvements. :)
It is already STALKER Online that turns out.

Personally, I am convinced that the game will be very different from the stalker. They will do something close - copy-paste will be released. But the company is different, no one will be measured as with CoD.
Okay, I'll shut up. It is worth waiting for the next video diary.

M
Metal messiah 05.01.22

On the topic of upgrades and experience, I will also add that it would be just great if they implemented something like getting used to weapons. Well, so that on the first hundred frags the recoil is slightly less, the reloading is faster and the reliability grows with accuracy, of course)) But so that the supernatural numbers do not work out. To have some kind of limit. So that some nerd does not pump up the skill on some AK-74 / 2u to a state of accuracy like a sniper weapon.

W
Windofchange 05.01.22

Metal Messiah
Not a bad idea, but ... Something not good.

It would be great if it was possible to pump in a certain specialty, well, as in shooters. The same doctor, you walk, sometimes you heal NPCs, stalkers, for this experience is natural. Or some kind of sapper. You can clear and mine the approaches to the caches. Or ... I don’t know. It would also be nice to make an arena. Yes, simple, yes, stupid, but for that you can cut yourself properly.

L
LITANA 05.01.22

The arena will be, 100%. They will only call it differently, so that it would not be associated with STALKER. Fast fights for faster experience and credits. Probably with mutants too. I also liked the ability to put my own logo on the barrel or equipment, like in Black Ops. An extra opportunity for players to stand out, or show off, as they like.

V
Vonnie 05.01.22

The atmosphere of the first patches of the STALKER Online open beta.

K
KOsMILE 05.01.22

I want a stalker.

S
SKOOOR 05.01.22

Chet like this is only cooler

http://www.dayzmod.com/ru/

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 05.01.22

STALKER 2

S
Senya Bublick 05.01.22

SKOOOR
Day Z has already set a certain level ... it will be hard for fellow developers ... But, as they say, wait and see ...)

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

Day has game restrictions, and they were not set by them, but by the developers of Arm, and Vostok Games has freedom of action

S
Senya Bublick 05.01.22

the east announced the same restrictions .... only, unlike Deiza, they also announced a non-seamless world ...

If you have ever climbed the Belarusian open spaces provided by the DayZ mod, you will no longer want to change locations in an old-fashioned way .. .

Yet, it depresses me to East applications is the lack of plans for the use of a system similar to A-Life. I think this is not a very good solution ...